Sign in to follow this  
mmf

my girlfriends rommate just walked in on us

»orangeeyes    11863
[img]http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/jp/image/1336/98/1336987909329.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 1

Timaeus    287
[quote name='rkat' timestamp='1351369245' post='3313195']
if u shave ur ass, isn't it weird that suddenly there's a lot of leg hair?
[/quote]
It is, that's why you shave your legs as well :DD

+mmf    23460
[quote name='Soul' timestamp='1351415279' post='3313574']
[quote name='pretty dennis frogman' timestamp='1351315650' post='3312916']
[quote name='Gaia' timestamp='1351291731' post='3312716']
Shave your butt so it isnt hairy anymore
[/quote]
so like i tried this. my roommate comes in to take a piss

"dude what are you doing"
"oh nothing you know just chillin, shaving, u know the usual"
"so why are you bent over the counter with your ass to the mirror?"
[/quote]

sounds you could avoid a lot of your problems by locking the door? it's k though, there's been worse. my ex's brother and mother went to the mall, but came home rather fast and walked in on me while i was balls deep in her, doggy-style, like straight up in the fucking zone, and she was loud as fuck. the brother just yelled eww at his sister and i was in the bathroom with the door cracked open with just a towel on. her mom comes in and she's like "hey christian, im sorry again for shrinking your sweater in the wash, im gonna buy you a new one". tbh shit blows over rather quickly, i still go over there for dinner and me and this girl aren't even together, so, moral of the story, no one will really give a fuck/be awkward about it after.
[/quote]
basically this, yeah

locking doors doesn't always work because there's always a second key to wherever i'm at. like, we locked and bolted the door while we were fucking, but her roommate obv has a key

you're def right about not letting things be awkward though. like, her roommate came in the other day while we were just hanging out and watching tv, and as shes coming in im like dont worry, i have clothes on this time, sorry you had to see my ass. i just don't like the idea of being imposing or a burden on others so whenever something like this happens my primary concern is really just making sure i'm not overstepping any boundaries, spending too much time having sex and "sexiling" her roommate, etc

Timaeus    287
[quote name='rkat' timestamp='1351466161' post='3313869']
that sounds so tedious
[/quote]
Well it is a time-consuming activity for sure but it does pay off for those of us who are too hairy for this planet :D

El Pinguo    1068
why don't you just have your gf be straight up with her room mate and just say knock first
  • Upvote 2

»Derezzed    1026
gotta leave the sock on the doorknob

Soul    7938
yeah i guess that could be a problem with a female roommate. they will almost always find something to bitch about, and i feel like if "knock first" is kind of unfair considering it's a private room that is equally the roommates as well. fuck it dude, literally, it's not your problem, just don't be a lighting fixture in their dorm and try to find time when you guys know the roomy is gonna be away for the while.

Akeem    301
The last time someone walked in on me I asked them if they wanna join too. But it was my roommate so he didn't. Though he did proceed to go make jokes with my other roommates going like "hey did you see Chris fucking that rhinoceros looking girl in there?" "Omg yeah her teeth are crooked looking."

Let's just say it didn't worked out well after that. Damn roommate
[spoiler]
[img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4125/5074049482_41198bf26a.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

+mmf    23460
[quote name='����' timestamp='1351315992' post='3312919']
ik that feel

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcbjgf6Wdo1rg7jzho1_1280.png[/img][/quote]
[quote]

[color=#333333]LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. THIS IS SICKENING I HOPE I WOKE YOU TWO UP WHEN I JUMPED ON MY TOP BUNK BED.[/color][/quote]

from the looks of it she prob broke it
  • Upvote 1