[color=#008000]1 Maestroke[/color]
[color=#008000]1 Utopia[/color]
[color=#008000]1 Adrues [/color]
[color=#008000]1 Sword Breaker[/color]
[color=#008000]1 Atum[/color]
[color=#008000]1 Bouncer[/color]
[color=#008000]1 Exa-Beetle[/color]
[color=#008000]1 Gaia xyz[/color]

[color=#ff0000]Im open for any opinion.[/color][color=#008000] [/color][color=#ffff00]I created the Side deck and[/color][color=#008000] Extra deck and it works pretty well.[/color]

reggie    57
[color=#FF0000]Sorry about the[/color] [color=#FFFF00]spam guys.[/color] [color=#008000]My pc lagged. [/color]

packdaddy    737
I think if you have all of that support for JD with only 1 JD you're defeating the purpose of JD. You gotta either go hard or go home, cause it is a gamechanging monster.

Have you ever thought about the Spy engine?

Wumbologist    14204
I don't really like Wulf at all. It was an inconsistent card even when LS had 3 charge/3 lumina, etc. and you have even less milling now. If you really want another LS name I'd probably run Aurkus. When I was testing a similar deck to this in the beginning of this format I ran Aurkus, and it was good for making rank 3s with Lumina.

I don't really like Plaguespreader either. I don't like having to put a card on top of the deck, and I don't really think this deck needs to Synchro. It doesn't even really count for a dark since if you use it's effect it gets RFG. I think I'd play another Tragoedia over it instead since it's a guaranteed dark that can save bad hands and pitch dead LS monsters from your hand.
  • Upvote 2

reggie    57
[quote name='noworldforeric' timestamp='1351657985' post='3315817']
I think if you have all of that support for JD with only 1 JD you're defeating the purpose of JD. You gotta either go hard or go home, cause it is a gamechanging monster.

Have you ever thought about the Spy engine?
[/quote]
[color=#ff0000]The 1 JD is a game changing as you say but it's inconsistent at 2 i have it just in case i draw DAD or Metal Dragon[/color] [color=#ffff00]so i can target JD with that 2nd wyvern or for the first wyvern if i allready have enough targets in the grave for it.[/color] [color=#008000]Plus Solar Recharge is never dead. As for the Spy's engine i tried it out!! It's too slow in my opinion.[/color]

reggie    57
[quote name='Wumbologist' timestamp='1351659148' post='3315826']
I don't really like Wulf at all. It was an inconsistent card even when LS had 3 charge/3 lumina, etc. and you have even less milling now. If you really want another LS name I'd probably run Aurkus. When I was testing a similar deck to this in the beginning of this format I ran Aurkus, and it was good for making rank 3s with Lumina.

I don't really like Plaguespreader either. I don't like having to put a card on top of the deck, and I don't really think this deck needs to Synchro. It doesn't even really count for a dark since if you use it's effect it gets RFG. I think I'd play another Tragoedia over it instead since it's a guaranteed dark that can save bad hands and pitch dead LS monsters from your hand.
[/quote]
[color=#ff0000]I always have though about -wolf for another lightsworn but wolf has a decent effect. I just mill it and plus for it and if i draw it i just discard it with lumina, pulsar, recharge or even sommoning trooper, using pleagues effect returning wolf to the top of the deck and then mill 3(this also works with wyvern).[/color] [color=#ffff00]So i guess thats a plus and i still get to mill 3 and sync for catastor(if its a darkflare i can go black rose or even scrap dragon with a pulsar or after using sorcerer effect) and still having a 2100 beater on the field and the best part is that i still havent done the best thing this deck does. [/color][color=#008000]Pleague its so good, somethings i have 4 dark's in grave and only need 3 for DAD so i go pleague effect and BOOM!![/color] [color=#008000]I though about the 2nd trag i might try it out but though that comboing pleague was better. For the record Catastor is awsome vs almost everything. XD[/color]

packdaddy    737
See I would run Trip Wyvern Trip JD+DAD+REDMD, that way you can get all three at least if you get into the Wyverns... also, Gold Sarcophagus might be a FUN card for this deck, pull out a boss mon to scare someone, pull out something like Heavy, always good midgame for Reborn if you haven't drawn into it, etc
  • Upvote 1

reggie    57
[quote name='noworldforeric' timestamp='1351662205' post='3315852']
See I would run Trip Wyvern Trip JD+DAD+REDMD, that way you can get all three at least if you get into the Wyverns... also, Gold Sarcophagus might be a FUN card for this deck, pull out a boss mon to scare someone, pull out something like Heavy, always good midgame for Reborn if you haven't drawn into it, etc
[/quote]
[color=#ff0000]Well, I had never tried something like this be4 so[/color] [color=#ffff00]i cant really say it's bad or good but maybe i'll just try the Gold[/color] [color=#008000]Sarco cause this brings in the mind game.[/color]

reggie    57
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#ff0000][size=3]I Updated the deck:[/size][/color][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#ff0000][size=3]-1 Pleagues[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#FF0000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]+1 Trag[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#ffff00]in extra deck:[/color]

[color=#ffff00]-1 catastor[/color]
[color=#FFFF00]-1 black [/color]
[color=#ffff00]-1 scrap dragon[/color]
[color=#008000]+1 giga-brilliant or [/color][color=#008000]queen dragun(your choice)[/color]
[color=#008000]+1 acid golem[/color]
[color=#008000]+1 papillo or queen dragun(your choice)[/color]

[color=#ff0000]You where right wombo i tried it[/color] [color=#ffff00]out and it worked. [/color][color=#008000]Though im still going with wolf.[/color]
  • Upvote 1

Nate1080    1226
As I'm reading through this topic, I have only one question: Why are the OP's posts written with red, yellow and green lettering? It's a bit distracting and a pain to read imo.
  • Upvote 9

[color="#ff0000"]post-dt14 [/color][color=#ffff00]you should run constellar pm7[/color] [color=#006400]it gets redmd and pretty much any monster in the gy[/color]
  • Upvote 1

Hazy    241
The complete Lightsworn engine is Chaos Dragons is ehh, if you're running JD you should run at least 1 Monster Reincarnation to retrieve it when it's milled.