rei

Uncomfortable truths

+rei+    34918
UT: the first few pages of ITT you have to post were a blast and I really miss that kind of banter with ray and denis on dg constantly

UT: I think my ex girlfriend was intentionally keeping me ugly

UT: I spend a lot of time thinking of a girl whos taken a month to break up with her distance boyfriend, i have no real chance of dating, and hasnt been free to hang out in two and a half months, yet I'm weirdly hung up on still. This has effected my ability to try and date someone else because last time we were both single I could have waited a few weeks and gotten together with them and it didn't work out and now I don't want to make the same mistake again
  • Upvote 2

»BoraxTheLean    7119
UT: I am afraid one day rei will hate me just as quickly as he started liking me.

UT: I realize that I'll die alone. Because no one will be able to relate to what I am feeling.
  • Upvote 1

+rei+    34918
UT: even the people i hate i don't hate. I'm too scared of abandonment and cutting people out of my life is something I just can't do. The main reason I broke up with my girlfriend is she wanted me to cut out a friend who I'm very close to - I mean I was fucking best man at his wedding

UT: I forget Pico's real name because I just call him Tamura in my head.

UT: Dying alone and unmourned is by far my biggest fear other than bugs.

mathematical    135
UT border lined obsessed with my ex. need to get back in school

PsyKnz    195
UT: I am an absolute cunt. Not because I'm a cunt all the time, but because the occasional care and concern I show for others makes them believe there's more to me than there is. People I barely know will open up to me about very personal things as a result. The thing is what looks like care and concern to them, is curiosity regarding the human condition from me. At the end of the day I'm just using everyone I interact with.
  • Upvote 6

SSJ Grumpig    5620
^hahahahaha i felt the exact same way before i realized my curiosity was able to lead me to genuine care and concern. power of the mind man, you just have to know how to flick the switch

UT: when i started smoking weed the only reason i ever wanted to hang out with a person was to smoke weed. great times were had nonetheless but still

UT: i always pretend i'm less aware of my surroundings and what's going on around me than i am, this was instilled in me by my dad. his paranoia led him to teach me that it's always better to be underestimated. i'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing

UT: i don't really feel things much. life is generally one continuous stream for me, and i don't experience the emotional ups and downs most people have. usually i feel like i'm floating along watching a dream (hrhrhr cliche). the only emotions i experience with intensity are happiness and anger; the anger is getting pretty rare and happiness is usually caused by something logical. i used to entertain the possibility of being bipolar (my grandma on my dad's side which is clearly where i got most of my genes is severely bipolar to the point of kidnapping her grandchildren then acting like nothing is wrong), but i don't think i am because i don't get elevated or depressed moods much, though i used to

UT: the aforementioned bipolar grandma's claim to fame is streaking across the white house lawn during the bicentennial. no joke
  • Upvote 6

emblem    1211
UT: I still call my ex once a month in hopes she'll talk to me again after I ruined things. She's yet to ever answer but I still feel this longing for her, even a year later.

Feels better to at least finally confront myself that I'm still hung up.

Twitter    2057
UT: Death has been on my mind a lot lately. Idk how I'll deal with it when it strikes.

UT: I might not be cut out to do a lot of things I want to.

UT: I am not smart enough to do the things I want to do.
  • Upvote 3

Bazoo    5700
UT: My ex sucked as a girlfriend but I still ask how she's doing when I see her and text her about the show we watched in the hopes that she'll be like "holy shit I miss you" but then I'll be like no bitch
  • Upvote 11

+rei+    34918
[quote name='Bazoo' timestamp='1352990937' post='3325916']
UT: My ex sucked as a girlfriend but I still ask how she's doing when I see her and text her about the show we watched in the hopes that she'll be like "holy shit I miss you" but then I'll be like no bitch
[/quote]
Related UT: I come across scenarios in my mind where I encounter my ex like a year from now and I like, beat up thugs because I'm ripped and cool, and shes like "woa ur pretty hot and i like fucking tall guys" and im like "we dated for four years. have a good one. Also ace is a good dog. pc"

▲Ɐ▲    3878
uncomfortable truth: Earth's ultimate fate is precarious. As a red giant, the Sun will have a maximum radius beyond the Earth's current orbit, 1 AU (1.5×10[sup]11[/sup] m), 250 times the present radius of the Sun. However, by the time it is an asymptotic giant branch star, the Sun will have lost roughly 30% of its present mass due to a stellar wind, so the orbits of the planets will move outward. If it were only for this, Earth would probably be spared, but new research suggests that Earth will be swallowed by the Sun owing to tidal interactions. Even if Earth should escape incineration in the Sun, still all its water will be boiled away and most of its atmosphere will escape into space. Even during its current life in the main sequence, the Sun is gradually becoming more luminous (about 10% every 1 billion years), and its surface temperature is slowly rising. The Sun used to be fainter in the past, which is possibly the reason life on Earth has only existed for about 1 billion years on land. The increase in solar temperatures is such that in about another billion years the surface of the Earth will likely become too hot for liquid water to exist, ending all terrestrial life.
  • Upvote 8

»◌ ◌ ◌    4267
@א∀א what if we create giant air conditioners?

UT: My main interest in life is making people laugh and think to the furthest extent that they can

UT: I have paranoia
  • Upvote 4

Wilson    12516
[quote name='א∀א' timestamp='1353006126' post='3326032']
uncomfortable truth: Earth's ultimate fate is precarious. As a red giant, the Sun will have a maximum radius beyond the Earth's current orbit, 1 AU (1.5×10[sup]11[/sup] m), 250 times the present radius of the Sun. However, by the time it is an asymptotic giant branch star, the Sun will have lost roughly 30% of its present mass due to a stellar wind, so the orbits of the planets will move outward. If it were only for this, Earth would probably be spared, but new research suggests that Earth will be swallowed by the Sun owing to tidal interactions. Even if Earth should escape incineration in the Sun, still all its water will be boiled away and most of its atmosphere will escape into space. Even during its current life in the main sequence, the Sun is gradually becoming more luminous (about 10% every 1 billion years), and its surface temperature is slowly rising. The Sun used to be fainter in the past, which is possibly the reason life on Earth has only existed for about 1 billion years on land. The increase in solar temperatures is such that in about another billion years the surface of the Earth will likely become too hot for liquid water to exist, [b]ending all terrestrial life.[/b]
[/quote]

Not necessarily, some archaea can survive over 100°C.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperthermophile

[spoiler]probably though[/spoiler]

+rei+    34918
Comfortable truth: a billion years is a long time from now

Uncomfortable truth: No one then will remember any of us.
  • Upvote 2

Wilson    12516
no one will remember any of a thousand years from now, nevermind a billion.

Wilson    12516
ut: this thread makes me feel more nihilistic than usual.
  • Upvote 3

+rei+    34918
THANKS WILSON : (

UT: The main reason I gave MLP:FIM a shot is because I wanted a new community to relate and hang out with. This was before I realized the community is kind of shit.
  • Upvote 1

»Barron    7989
UT: Knowing that i want to raise kids will mean that i'll never be able to buy a new Dodger Viper :(
  • Upvote 1

+rei+    34918
a lot of families have two cars and you live in a climate where you can drive it for twelve months (unlike here where you get 9)

»Barron    7989
i actually won't be able to afford it. New Vipers are just over 100,000. then you have to pay a luxury tax and a new car tax aswell. (house payment, water and power, petrol, food, kids, wife). I probably could afford it when i retire because i'll have a huge ass pension and a house that's paid off by then. Though i actually could just buy the first viper i ever drove which is a 1998 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe.

+rei+    34918
I'm more impressed you've already driven one

And yeah I know their prices, but no aspirations to just attain an income where thats attainable if its a high priority? A salary that can afford a 100k car is hard, but many good careers can make a 60k car affordable, and i think thats what used vipes go for

»Barron    7989
yeah, what sucks is that ever since driving the car i haven't enjoyed sex. like i had a major adrenaline rush while driving it. made me forget everything and that it's just me and the road. the revving of the engine and hearing it when i change gears. i see other guys get boats, sea doos, hobbies, etc. i just want to fucking drive a car worth driving. I had went to a car show in LA one time back in 2000 and saw a lot of the cars i loved: Dodge Viper GTS-R, Lamborghini Diablo SVT, Jaguar XJ 220, Mecedes CLK GTR, TVR Cerbera Speed 12 and McLaren F1. I told myself that one day i'll get a car like that someday. I've failed to help my dreams in getting that but who knows....i could win the lotto.

An affordable sports car i can get is a Corvette. They aren't too bad. 60,000-80,000. Yeah Vipers use to be around 70,000-80,000.
  • Upvote 2

+rei+    34918
If you want a true driving experience, check out Lotus - theyre not super epxensive but goddamn do they handle. Plus they design the frames for most other sports car companies these days (and the entire body for the Tesla roadster) - theyre also fairly affordable because they get most of their speed from being light so they source smaller engines that still fly.
A lotus Evora is like 80k and an elise is like 45 and theyre fucking boss cars.

http://lotus-motor.blogspot.ca/2012/06/lotus-elise-wallpapers.html - the elise. Its sexy
mybrother went to england and did a lotus driver training course to celebrate getting his degree lol

UT: I'm too tall to fit in a Lotus Elise.
  • Upvote 1

packdaddy    737
UT: I really do say some fucking ridiculously stupid shit sometimes
UT: I take the internet way too seriously
UT: I fucking hate Yugioh but it's addictive idk
UT: I hate that the one girl I had respect for is now a huge slut and a lying bitch
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1