PROlinho

YCS Bochum

Lang    905
Wish this were later in the year, dunno if ill have time off from work

»PJ    4183
As will I ;)
  • Upvote 1

PROlinho    318
What pricerange is cheap for you? There is a hotel directly beside the convention, its kinda expensive though.
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/qbobr-renaissance-bochum-hotel/

If you're coming with a car, I would recomend accorhotel, the quality is nice and its not to expensive. But its not as close as some of the other hotels.
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-2681-ibis-budget-dortmund-west-ex-etap-hotel/index.shtml
  • Upvote 2

Daybreaker    23
Yeah the first one is way too expensive nearly 300 for the weekend, no thanks. We're flying to dusseldorf and then making our way there, would certainly need somewhere near to the venue.

PROlinho    318
It should be at the "Ruhrkongress" the first YCS Bochum was there and the German nats this year was there as well. Its a pretty nice venue I would say.

»PJ    4183
[quote name='PROlinho' timestamp='1354567997' post='3338615']
It should be at the "Ruhrkongress" the first YCS Bochum was there and the German nats this year was there as well. Its a pretty nice venue I would say.
[/quote]In terms of the venue itself, Bochum was unbelievably good. Barcelona was the best City though.
  • Upvote 1

soulwarrior    98
hrs.com as well as booking.com always help when it comes to finding cheap places to stay. The cheapest option is often to rent out a 4 bed apartment / suite and share it with some other players. Also, you can often just bring 2 more people in as long as they don't mind sleeping in a sleeping bag or something like that.

soul B}

Mza2M    3
[quote name='PJ' timestamp='1354570751' post='3338644']
[quote name='PROlinho' timestamp='1354567997' post='3338615']
[/quote]In terms of the venue itself, Bochum was unbelievably good. Barcelona was the best City though.
[/quote]

And the venue in Barcelona wasn't actually in the middle of nowhere like most events I've been to
  • Upvote 1

confuse rei    5609
I will try to come to this

JackNBox    616
Gonna try my very best to make sure I go! I think I should be able to get Friday off work to get a flight out.
  • Downvote 1

Patrick Hoban    6364
After Spain I really want to try to go to all of the European YCSes so I'm going to try to make this one.
  • Upvote 5

Sixxy    1197
It's early, but atm we will send:

Current: 9
Claudio Kirchmair
Simon He
Michel Grüner
Rodrigo Togores
Soner Güngör
Stephan Sluis
Helena Heredia
Patrik Rieder
TBA

Past: 5
Alexander Francke
Besnik Kajtazi
David Dursun
Michael Martin
Roland Gress

14, maybe 16 if Dimitri Libenson and Tim Rettig go too. It's a big risk to send that many players, because they could end up knocking each other out, but oh well, live dangerously.
  • Upvote 3