Duo

Religion vs. Science

»Duo    1

yeah. I can't tell if the author loves science or religion. XD

Apparently he's Catholic.

Guest Ryu   
Guest Ryu

give this thread and all the agnostics/atheists in it a golden banana. :/

might as well put an orange against a piece of dog shit, the Rake being science and the dogshit being religion. science has its uses while religion just gets stuck to the bottom with your shoe and ends up stinking up your life.

Jiraiya    0

have you ever stopped to think that there is a higher being that created "something" that startedt his all yet neither Science nor Relgion understands or can explain it at all..personally i beleive religion is bullshit and im a agnostic 0bv. i beleive in a higher being,yet i dont beleive in relgion at all. If anyone were to finally understand the meaning or origin of life it would be science,not the people that study the aspects of the bible and other religious artifacts and such day in and day out.

Science wins,yet still proves absoluetly nothing.

The only thing you won is Damnation for all eternity. :DD

Azrael    6

The only thing you won is Damnation for all eternity. :DD

quoted for emphasis...

mukashi    0

LOL THE MONOTHEISTS IN THIS THREAD MADE ME LOL THE WHOLE TIME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Guest SyKoTiC   
Guest SyKoTiC

Retards. AD and darkfire put it pretty perfectly.

Pokey    0

Christianity makes going to Heaven easy. I can rape as many women I want, murder as many people I want, and basically do whatever I want. As long as I accept Jesus before I die, I'm get to go to Heaven.

I mean, King David commited adultery 8 times, blackmailed a guy to keep his woman, etc. and was King of Israel for 40 freaking years =/.

Gary Oak    846

Science > Relgion End of Story IMO

Completely with you.

Dont mean to sound harsh, but Religion is such a waste of time. I try to respect it, but when we have all these masses and we get told all this shit, its hard to respect such a stupid religion. I have no problem with people believing, if it makes you feel content, then by all means, go for it, but i hate it becomina GLOBAL issue, and Religion is used as an excuse for wars etc, thats fucking homo.

Im a Hedonist and thats the way to go.

Evangelist    0

Religion is based on Faith while Science is based on true facts.

Most people now a days just want true facts. And for some people who are atheist they either

1) Do want they want to do and not what somebody tells them how to live their life

or

2) they just dont wanna beleive in a Higher Being and nobody can make them believe it, just themselves. Although sometimes the influences of others can help.

And I'm an obv Christian hence the nicks Evangelist, Disciple. But me myself I dont shove Religion down some1's throught. If they ask, I will tell, if they dont ask, they will just burn in hell. ;)

Redeemer    0

Religion is fucking stupid and has no proof. Anyone who thinks that folding your hands and talking to the ceiling will make 'god forgive your sins' is a fucking idiot.

fake    4788

Religion is fucking stupid and has no proof. Anyone who thinks that folding your hands and talking to the ceiling will make 'god forgive your sins' is a fucking idiot.

You are my hero.

»Muffin    1

most religions belive that God created everything around us so wouldnt religion also belive that science was created by God. Science and Religion can both be correct. Some religions have bases on how humans were created like evolution and what not. I think they go hand in hand but in the end Religion is more important you can belive what you want now but in the end when we leave this world then we shall find out.

»biggy    0

religon causes wars

science gives u weapons to use in wars

science probably will kill us all

probably over religon so umm draw ?

Pokey    0

And science helped us understand the world better. If it weren't for science, you'd be considered a heretic if you believed in gravity or if the Sun was in the middle of the Solar System.

ILLMATIC    0

imo the choice u make in this debate depends on how u grew/are growing up but both sides have a pretty solid arguemet

its pointless though cuz no one has really come back from the dead and told us if heaven exists and also somtimes i wonder how scientist make up there concnlusions to things its like k space was a big empty space ;/ and umm some crap formed then after billions of years it blew up and crated the solor system and then little tiny organisms came and ....i could go on all day but it really makes no sense to me. As for religion. ;/ Thats why we are told to have somthing called "Faith" we dont know if its there we just hope it is.

Dunno if i made sense but w/e ;/ try to understand what im trying to say

St0ned Pyr0    2

Religion is the single most retarded thing ever concieved of. Its the cause of almost all worldy violence.

On the other hand, theres science, which gives me headaches. Why the fuck do I need to know about matter and particles and the speed of light and shit. Light is really fast, thats all we need to know.

I hate religion, but I dislike science, so I'll go with science, since hate is a stronger word than dislike.