1 Abyss Dweller
1 Steelswarm Roach
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Fairy King
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Big Eye

SIDE
15 Tbd

Still thinking about the side. Haven't decided to go anti meta or go for a full switch conversion side. Thoughts?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would try to cut the deck to 40 but honestly couldn't tell you what without trying this varient out. Conversion side sounds interesting though.

Welchy    568
Is limiter necessarily a staple or can it be dropped? Should I play lance? Would 3 mst be better or do you like the versatility of having both? These are the questions that keep me up at night lol.

Hazy    241
Limiter is honestly bad, there was never a time where I had it in hand and was like, oh good I have this card, and its the worst top deck if that's what the duel comes down to, this deck grinds like a champ, and you don't want to grind into a limiter and lose because of it.

Welchy    568
the deck doesnt need to have 45 cards for it to draw well. i don't mind having multiple gadgets in my hand because it allows me to fuel fortress. also, i use double summon and ultimate offering, when they decide to warning my first gadget, i have a back-up ready. overall i think that at 41 it draws very consistently, even with 9 gadgets.

Bump to 45 please. Add in 2 Machina Gearframes, 1 Machina Fortress, and 1 Machina Cannon. The deck should run much smoother for you.

Jordan123    1536
45 Gadget does not work as effectively as 42/43 even if you are running 3 of each Gadget as if you have additional gadgets in hand you can always drop them with fortress. Also I'd run veiler over Maxx "c" all day since you don't want to draw gadgets off of it which is very likely with you running 9, and also with veiler you can drop lv8 synchros with fortress.

Welchy    568
i use Maxx C in here to hinder a spam attempt by my opponent. It has its uses though, as it is fuel for grandsoil and works as a first turn way to gain tons of advantage (assuming you go second and run into magician/shark). Sure, veiler is ok. it does stop the same thing, and its a guarantee. it definitely warrants testing.