I open: 

x1 Tengu

x1 MST

x1 Econ

x1 Caius

x1 Mind Control

x1? 

I lost very fast lol

I'm done playing with dustshoot tbh, I had another game go like this... they dustshoot see i have no good chainable backrows or pink cards took my max c away and do 141 lonefire plays to me watching solitares. 

So ya my friends and I are done with that 1 sided card. I'm down to play though.

Yo, yes. Plez. Lets ban Dustshoot. So much better. I think DGZ is really the only group of players that play any other format than Goat. That being said, if we all just decided to not play it, it'd be kinda like Cyber Dragon.

got ripped in half by dustshoot lol 

Opponent goes TGU into Zenmaines set dustshoot 

I open: 

x1 Tengu
x1 MST
x1 Econ
x1 Caius
x1 Mind Control
x1? 

I lost very fast lol

I'm done playing with dustshoot tbh, I had another game go like this... they dustshoot see i have no good chainable backrows or pink cards took my max c away and do 141 lonefire plays to me watching solitares. 

So ya my friends and I are done with that 1 sided card. I'm down to play though.

we shouldn't be playing with zenmaines, that means rabbit is legal

Plants were still tier 1 when Dino Rabbit debuted, but when ORC came out they were pretty much completely dropped. Then the banlist 2 weeks after or something completely murdered them lol

But I think zenmaines is fine tbh, plants were still quite dominant when rabbit was being played (but that's probably due to other factors such as laggia.dek being expensive or people not figuring out the deck yet at that point)

On for plant format games atm

zenmaines was alright if we're not playing with it then thats fine too but I"m done with dustshoot.

Since it doesn't seem as though anyone feels particularly strong about keeping Dustshoot, we should all just confirm we're not using it before our matches and try to make it the norm. (Maybe you could add something along these lines in the OP, Grimey.)

We should also confirm on zenmaines or not, that card alone justifies running prison

We should also confirm on zenmaines or not, that card alone justifies running prison

t-king is enough to run prison

On for plant format games atm

On for games atm.

I think Zenmaines is fine. I'm running it in my list.

Also down for not playing with Dustshoot.

I am currently playing pre-phsw but I can understand those that play with Zenmaines as long as they are only playing plants and not dino-rabbit.  Format went downhill after that IMO.

I think Zenmaines is like perfectly ok. Dustshoot though, we should ridicule anyone playing it so that it becomes an established norm.

You niggas got this deck built IRL or nah?

Also: Pure0wn4g3 on for games

I am in the process of getting it built again.  I am certain it won't take me too-too long.  Kind of pissed that I only have 2 French EXVC Tour Guide though.

I have it built, its not necessarily cheap or whatever...not as cheap as goats I guess so people don't have it built. I have both, and no deck for this format. ^_^

It isn't really -expensive- though either...  Almost all of the cards have been reprinted.  And those that aren't are banned.

On for games as well.

Do y'all wanna honor ban Dustshoot? I wouldn't mind it at all, and I think it would be pretty legitimate.

Depends

Are you guys gonna use that sort of thing as a means ignoring the fact that Dustshoot existed, thereby facilitating an attempt to lie to one's self about how good or bad the format actually was? (This is what some Goat Format people do when they hate on some non-GoatControl non-Beastdown decks in that format)

or are you guys gonna use that sort of thing as a means of saying "this format was good but could've been so much better with just one or two tweaks"? (This is what people do when they say "we're not just playing Goats, we're playing Goats pre-CRV")

Do y'all wanna honor ban Dustshoot? I wouldn't mind it at all, and I think it would be pretty legitimate.

Depends

Are you guys gonna use that sort of thing as a means ignoring the fact that Dustshoot existed, thereby facilitating an attempt to lie to one's self about how good or bad the format actually was? (This is what some Goat Format people do when they hate on some non-GoatControl non-Beastdown decks in that format)

or are you guys gonna use that sort of thing as a means of saying "this format was good but could've been so much better with just one or two tweaks"? (This is what people do when they say "we're not just playing Goats, we're playing Goats pre-CRV")

I'm actually not a fan of changing formats by removing key game changing cards. Yes it's a broken card, but that was the format. By removing that card, you now change how everyone else builds their decks (play less consistency & more power cards) and just make it more complicated for everyone else who played then. you'll have to say "Sept 11 Format w/o Dustshoot".

Other than that, add me to the OP. I played around in this format, so I'll just see what I used then. edit: ! BlackFlame ! in DN, same as here.

Whinesilencer

come plant with meh

who gives a fuck how you word it, don't play with dustshoot and play plants, simple.

Zenmaines is fine.

on for games with or without dustshoot/zenmaines