1 Reactan

1 Stream

1 Burner

1 Lightning

3 LaDD

1 REDMD

3 Eclipse

3 Gold Sarc

3 Seven Sacred Swords (or whatever its called from LTGY)

3 D.R.R.

1 Foolish

1 Reborn

1 Dark Hole

1 Heavy

1 Return

3 Other cards (Veiler, MSt, Lance, Armory, etc.)

[spoiler][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOLBUI3Hzik&feature=youtu.be[/media][/spoiler]

Combos :

mini dragon + eclipse = incarn

incarn in hand to ban mini + eclipse + add ladd

overlay for drago-sac 

drago eff to get 2 tokens

summon ladd over tokens and now u got ladd + beater

mini + eclipse = incarn

incarn in hand ban mini + eclipse + add redmd

overlay for drago-sac

drago eff to get 2 tokens

summon redmd over tokens

redmd eff to get water or fire supp from hand or grave and otk

• Upvote 1

~Deadborder~    5156

Seems cool enough.

The thing that bugs me the most about those Dragons is the Abyssdine-style effects, though. Having any problems with that?

»Draigun    6834

I'm still trying to work out the kinks in my variant but it's slightly different from this one.

~Deadborder~    5156

I believe so, yes.

The Japanese says "You can only use the effect of blahblahblah once per turn" as opposed to "You can only use this effect of blahblahblah once per turn".

So read it as "You can only use 1 Super Secret Agent Dragon effect per turn, and only once that turn."

~NeoArkadia~    2794

Shichisei no Houtou (lit: Treasured Sword of the Big Dipper, I'm personally going Sacred Sword of the Seven Stars).

It allows you to banish any Level 7 monster from your hand or field to draw 2 cards, but you can only use one copy of Shichisei no Houtou per turn.

Basically it's the Deck's draw/advantage engine.

Dank Memeston    1715

If you arent retarded you will not waste your resources. Swords and Gol Sarc are both +1. The main thing I like about the deck is that you have 15 (18 if you included Gold Sarc) cards in your deck you can drop for no reason from your hand since their usefulness is both in the grave and in hand. 

Dank Memeston    1715

He has a post and a video explaining options bellow or above me.

And yes you do Sanjura. Mainly because you aren't just going to win by getting the effect off of 1 of them, searching the second and gaming them in the same turn. You always want 3 as well for if you draw 2 of the same one. What this deck/archetype is incredible at is retaining "advantage", and by this I mean that all of the suppressors in the grave with a target still in deck are considered live and as a part of the "advantage" scenario. I know technically you aren't but still.

And yeah some aren't really that good. In m build I only use them for the advantage shenans and the fact they are beaters. I only ever use the earth guy but as advantage retainer and to get Montage Dragon... and to once and a while Xyz/be tributed for a tribute summon.

»Draigun    6834

They can build & maintain advantage like crazy, the only thing is whichever ones have more search targets in your build, you like to keep a good amount of numbers in.

In the match I played against Gagaga, Redoux worked for him due to the reasons he stated however, the build I had was made to withstand the numerous summons while cutting off some of his options. Also, he had Eclipse Wyvern in which can work to an extent in getting other high level LIGHT/DARK Dragons even though pitching a Tempest + WIND monster gets it to your hand anyway.

The Gold Sarcs were flying everywhere, banishing numerous Elementals between the both of us.

Dank Memeston    1715

I like my build better now though, I guess I'll edit it.

I'm not sure about Necro + Card Dest though. Both are very luck oriented although both can produce a lot of advantage and help me get through hard situations. 

Necro: I have no more targets in deck.

Card Dest: I need shit in order to not lose.(those good 1-of cards)

I might put in MST or Wingbeat over them... still need to actually test this beyond dry-shuffling though.

Mars    78

I'm not sure about Necro + Card Dest though. Both are very luck oriented although both can produce a lot of advantage and help me get through hard situations. 

Necro: I have no more targets in deck.

I'm assuming Necroface. A buddy of mine crunched the numbers on Necroface a while ago. I forget exactly what the results were, but our consensus was that you might as well just Sarc out your dragon of choice a majority of the time, instead of praying for the sack.

Dank Memeston    1715

No. I'm not sure I'd want to play it though. I know it can get the other dragons you banished BUT I'm not sure its worth the space. I'd prob take it out for D.R.R. AND I'll want to use at least 2 other spaces for the mini dragons... If you really need the banished dragons to help you retain resources then your either fucking it up hard (trying too hard to do something like get LaDD out) or your in an unexcapable situation.

I'd play it if it were not for space. lol

Thanks for changing it (if it was you) fyi.

»Draigun    6834

Not so much. If there were a steep cost to the card then it's understandable, however it's easy to get a target for this card and it's not like you're losing anything for it as its an even trade. Having a choice of what to pick is extra incentive, especially late game.

Dank Memeston    1715

Well the point of this deck is essentially to get out LaDD and then go for game. And its not the cost, its just that it does not bait anything nor excellerate your position in any way. The ONLY time it is good is if something along the lines of Bottomless happens. It might be an okay 1-of but I would not play 3.

I have not tested it yet though so I'll try 1 and see how it goes.

Dank Memeston    1715

Okay, update on the build. I don't want to put the trap in until I've tried it and stuff... I also put a video that explains some of the combos I feel were not so easily expressed in text form but... idk as all the combos are really situational. lol