Dank Memeston

Incarnate Dragons

Dank Memeston    1715

Really? lol Its straight forward. Look at the cards you have and think:

Can I:

1) Get LaDD this turn/do I already have it?

2) If I can get it can I also get out 2 monsters (which can mean Xyzing into Plane or just tributing over 2 mons) without using my normal summon while getting LaDD in hand before I can do no more further plays (essentially I don't have an effect available to banish an in Grave Eclipse before I get my mons out).

Yeah, that probly not needed but maybe it helps someone. The whole idea is to get LaDD out turn 1 without wasting every card in your hand. (and that includes potential Elemental resources in your grave)

I'm testing Ravine atm and I cut Montage but might put him back in/will need him back in if we don't get the promos so I'll need to test that as well. Not sure about Solemns anymore as they do put in a lot of work but at the same time they same kinda pointless and hurt my consistancy a bit... although I don't believe there is any card to replace them with to help it... except maxing on the Ravine and Foolish but Ravine kinda hurts with the whole having cards in my hand I can use to activate DDR or the minis. :/ Its just the idea of the card is incredibly good but I need getting hands (once and a while) where its like Ravine foolish LaDD and a dragon and 2 good cards that aren't dragons. I just don't want to factor too much luck into the deck then is already there.

profbob    6

i would test out draconection, show either a lvl 4 to search the other or show a lvl 7 to search for one you need

edit: nvm i did  not read the last line. 

Sanjura    6663

I like Eclipse in here, just because it's piss easy to get it off. I don't like LADD, but I need another target so I will keep 1 in maybe.

Dank Memeston    1715

I can understand not liking LaDD but I really disliked it at 1. Like, the deck is good but I can't play vanilla+xyz without MST deck which is essentially what it is and LaDD helps to get rid of a lot of their shit so I don't have to deal with as much. imo its either 3 or none although i guess one is okay since its really the only other target, as you said. :/ 

Sanjura    6663

this deck absolutely shits on water it's so unreal.

if only ophion wasn't a thing this could be a legitimate deck :(

Dank Memeston    1715

Blaster is still a card that = an out (with Gold Sarc.)

And Ophion deck is not as amazing as people think. Its good and can spell G A M E turn 1 but there are ways to combat it that makes it easyish to maneuver around. 

Kahu    2418

Guys guys guys. How about Skill Drain in this deck.

Kills Ophion for the most part, stops Priestess from infinitely setting up on you, lets your Dragons stay on the field while letting the Hand/Grave/Banish effects still work, kills Fire Fists for the most part.

fractal    2487

this deck absolutely shits on water it's so unreal.

if only ophion wasn't a thing this could be a legitimate deck :(

Yeah.. it's hard to play around Trag, and if you don't OTK, you just get your shit stolen. Definitely not a good match-up for Mono Blue.

Kahu    2418

It's not really a good matchup for the majority of things that aren't Evilswarms, really.

It steals shit near infinitely, has virtually no hand loss in the long term run, summons 2.6k~2.8k beaters regularly enough to hit Prophecy, is monster-based so Sams can't really do much to it, doesn't really care about DWs and their discard tactics, etc.

The funny thing though is that Tidal Mermails or Tidalanteans could probably pull off most of the same stunts as this deck, just with more destruction effects+Searches and less dragon spam. That, and the ability to Gaio is downright insane. >_>;;

The Dragons themselves have a lot of potential no matter where you throw them, really.

Kahu    2418

Well, yes. Though WATER decks running Tidal could probably do it easier thanks to their abundance of Level 7 Water monsters that can be tutored out for virtually no cost.

»neptune    3789

so rapture explained how to play this deck to me.

and i must say idk what to think. seems a really powerful contender for nats.

more testing is required though  :)

also, are we even gonna get the mini dragons in the TCG? I feel like they can put them + Collapserpent and Filibuster or w/e their names are in this to promote the "dragon support" aspect.

Dank Memeston    1715

Update.

I tried Ravine and it was okay but was just not good enough to continue playing. :/ It conflicted with the mini dragons a bunch of times and was only ever really used once per game. :/

Yamata isn't really needed.

Debris seems way too gimmicky with only 1 Lightning.

Montage is a good card but was getting in the way too much even at 1.

I tried Armory again and found out I was being a faggot about the earlier results and that it is good but after testing and talking with Owen I came to the realization that it is very mediocre. Its good but only acts as more copies of DDR  which is good but not amazing.

I also tried 2/3 Super Rejuv and it was good but since I'm only playing 1 of each mini it never really had any consistent use beyond turn 1. :/ (essentially it will sit there until I get to the right time to play a mini then yeah)

I cut Drago because although it is excellent in going for game and in general as a beat stick I just well... space would be the only reason to cut it as there is absolutely no downsides to playing it besides if you stupidly search for it off Tempest for absolutely no reason. 

Exploder should really only be mained for Ophion, otherwise it is completely lack-luster if you draw it... and you never want to search it... so I don't main that. (although tried it)

Only 1 of each mini because 1) space reasons and 2) because having 2 in hand in no dragon to pitch (besides themselves) is incredibly shitty. 1 of each is enough. :/ 

Also, whenever I mean space reasons I mean playing better cards instead of them. (better cards which I have yet to figure out)

»neptune    3789

So you can only use one effect in the text each turn? Damn, they just went from good to meh

so this is true, right?

Mars    78
It is true. To be fair, they would be horrifically broken if they didn't have that limitation.

»neptune    3789

It is true. To be fair, they would be horrifically broken if they didn't have that limitation.

Welp I cheated a shitload.

• Upvote 1

Kahu    2418

Even so the deck's still one of the most annoying things you'll be facing on DN. >_>;;

Ultima    99

Im seeing quite a lot of the builds run super rejuvenation, seems pretty good in here.