Kahu

Elemental Dragons

Randy    297

I'm sure its been discussed but you all have seen the Karakuri version of this yeah?

Any Two E-Dragons that you can summon

+

Karakuri tuner

=

5 monsters on the board, 3 cards drawn, 9,100 ATK in play, you cannot deal damage

or

3 monsters on the board, 6 cards drawn, 4,300 ATK in play, possible 2400 burn damage

stop teasing and lay the shit down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D1LieT_L5uo

TFJ    618
I guess the option is sac dragosac and two tokens for avatar too.

Focus    161

I'm going to test Montage Dragon for the fun or Yamata Dragon to get my hand back if the babies aren't in the set. Main deck Maxx "C" as well.

We will figure it out when the set comes out.

»Draigun    6837

how will you guys play this deck if the Elemetal Dragons faill to produce babys in this set?

I already got that figured out, lol

Focus    161

i like Metaion vs Ophion. Normal Summon and bounce dat ass.

• Upvote 1

Dank Memeston    1716

I like it too but I feel with all the Veilers and Fiendish chains flying around its not as good. Also, its not really any bit useful against 

Well, the main fact I don't like it is because after you clear the Ophion they can just do something like summon Mandragorado and attack then summon it and something else again. This = any monster you make afterwards is essentially useless and they can just kill it easily. On the other hand you can just make it and if they don't have enough answers you can make a monster next turn too but I still don't like relying on the risk. The Fiendish/Vieler thign was stupid on my part.

Also, they can make Thanatos which is essentially impenetrable except by battle so. :/

Focus    161

i was thinking you make the metaion play hoping for no chain or what not. after ophion is gone you make you a monster or dracosack. seems like the backrow is the problem almost as much as first turn ophion. its the bounce thats needed so they don'tr xyz reborn.

how do u guys feel on 3 mst 1 nightbeam going into g2.

Dank Memeston    1716

Yeah, I know thats why I said nevermind on my Chain, etc. comment at the end of my post. 

But the main part I'm concerned with is that after you make the Dragosack they can just summon a monster, attack Metaion and bounce itself and Dragosack to hand. Then if they have enough they have the right hand they can summon Ophion again but thats not the relative point, just a part of the matter. 

Focus    161

Mandragora vs Metaion is the thing to be annoyed at. Book of Moon will be amazing again even at 1. To many things need to happen for E-Dragon sides for Ophion.Deck

Bottomless, Chain, and etc can't be in backrow for summon of Tribe Shocking or Metaion.

Mandragora can't be in hand or drawn following turn when Metaion is summoned.

If you Blaster Ophion hope they don't have Dress, XYZ Reborn, or Safe Zone etc.

Win Game 1. G2 you won't feel as bad. G3. Your first again ;)

Vs Prophecy Side In The Wick Avatar which Says no to Dark Hole, Judgment Day and such and such. It's not bad vs Evilswarms except the summon will only happen if you go first g2. At least it will always be 100 stronger than anything and says no to traps as well. You can ddv or eev.

Vs Mermails it's like play smart and drop Gaios and drop the last big eye. DDV is amazing. Hit infantry feel good bout life.

Ophion.Deck though is problem and the consistency of going against it first turn hurts.

Concencrated Light could be amazing and give you turns to set up.

poopoomon    17

how will you guys play this deck if the Elemetal Dragons faill to produce babys in this set?

I have a build

http://i.imgur.com/Ctl3tFY.png

criticizing is welcome, lemme know what you guys think

btw that vid is redonkulous leave those babies in japan

• Downvote 17

»Naus    4425
Consecrated light is good until they kill it with rescue rabbit
  • Upvote 5

Welchy    568

TCG Elemental Dragons can still produce a t1 ladd, and make good use of rejuvination. There are tons of builds depending on what the meta will look like. This deck actually looks promising.

imthejra    9

So this is my build if the minis dont come out in tachyon, all criticism is welcome, i have done pretty good with it, and it seems to be very consistent

http://i.imgur.com/R6VcQR7.png

Main Deck

3x Blaster

3x Tempest 

3x Tidal

3x Redox

3x Montage

3x Swift 

2x Tour Guide

2x Effect Veiler

1x Flamvell Guard

3x G Sarc

3x Seven Star Sword

3x MST

2x D.D.R.

1x One Day

1x Dark Hole

1x Heavy Storm

1x Monster Reborn

1x Book of Moon

1x Return

Extra Deck

3x Big Eye

3x Mecha Phantom Beast Drago

1x Abyssgaios

1x Gaia Charger

1x Leviathan

1x Zenmaines

1x Temtempo

1x Red Dragon

1x Crimson Blader

1x Stardust

1x Scrap Dragon

and im still messin around with the side :)

TFJ    618
I should play it first, but montage dragon is consistent?

imthejra    9
Surprisingly yeah, I've tested with friends from my locals and they are just as shocked lol I haven't tested the veilers and guard yet, was playing REDMD LADD and one more DDR before

Dank Memeston    1716

Yeah, it is consistant but having the minis makes it useless since they use your hand so much. Without them though you retain your hand size and he can be used at a lot of times.

imthejra    9
Yeah, trust me I think montage is no good if we are talkin with the minis, but we don't know when they are Being released so without them I think montage is an awesome way to have the deck fast, consistent and powerful :)

Dubkdad1    681
I really hate how montage and super rejuvenation don't mix :-(

Squaids91    28
I've been trying to test this a lot without the mini dragons and so far its going ok. I've been playing more of a disaster dragon build and it seems to work really well, even against evilswarms. Koaki meiru Drago is a boss of a card and usually applies a lot of pressure.

DoubleDee    10

QuestionDR1-EN-SR-UE.jpg

This just seems like a funny card to toy around with in this deck.  It's an interesting card, but very gimmicky, nonetheless.

Focus    161

Exploder Dragon isn't in your deck. I would test Yamata Dragon and Exploder and definitely test em if your using Montage.

I Used Mtage at 1 for just like a big monster out to something or go for game 1 hit swing. I'm not a fan of it as Dubk say. Super Reju and him don't mix at all.

I'm going to side Tribe Shocking though. i really enjoy that card for its out to ophion and for it being to banish a dragon. in the mirror it's just nuts itf they don't make the dragosack ladd.

imthejra    9
Yeah, I hate not being able to use super rejuvenation that card is broke, and I'm trying to get an exploder dragon too, cuz that is really good against ophion or even jowgen, i haven't tested yamata how is he?

Focus    161

Yamata is fire and a 7. if it inflicts battle damage then u draw until u have 5 cards in hand. Great g2 to draw your sides. Makes it where u can burn cards in your hand if u know you'll inflict damage.

»Draigun    6837

Yeah, I hate not being able to use super rejuvenation that card is broke, and I'm trying to get an exploder dragon too, cuz that is really good against ophion or even jowgen, i haven't tested yamata how is he?

Man...catch up. How are you behind?

Also, Exploder isn't that good vs Jowgen, especially when it's in defense. That 1000 ATK won't get over that 1300 ass.

Finally, refer to my sig in regard to Yamata.

• Upvote 2