Liquid Snake

Tiebreaking

10 posts in this topic

Some of these rounds seem very close so to avoid controversy this is what I'm going to do.

The polls that are close if they are still close near to the end of the round I will set the topics to automatically close exactly 24 hours after they are posted, this way you all know exactly how long you have to get your vote in.

Then if once the polls have auto-closed if there are any ties I will re-open the poll for another 30 minutes exactly rather than do next vote wins. Then if it's still tied I'll just have to add more time etc...

If anybody has any objections to this or better ideas please let me know in the next 2 hours and I will take them into consideration.

tumblr_mevm7nzvV81r65o3qo1_400.jpg

good plan chris.

you up for g+ hangout tonight btw?

do you have a smart phone? i think g+ works on that too.

i have a smart phone, ill check that out

Have someone hold their vote and then ONLY when a tie needs to be broken.  This is the legit best method. 

Only issue is nobody wants to when the polls are so close.  

it's also a dick move imo just like chey almost did when she gave the reggie the edge less than a minute left or some shit

No it's not like ambushing with 20 people at the last minute so they can't rally support.  What I mean is, time is called, the polls are closed, and if there is a tie Chris calls said tiebreak dude and has him vote then and ONLY then.  Tiebreak dude's vote is as legitimate as anyone else's, all he does is 100% guarantee there is never a tie.  

Also leave some of the later polls open for longer than 24 hours, we don't need this finished that quickly.