Liquid Snake

Quarter Final pkmn prof. grant vs. rei

Quarter Final 1 Poll 1  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

+rei+    34881

Alright i'm going to keep this real

its ten years of duelistgroundz this year and i am the direct cause of that; dg would have been part of YF if I didn't step up, and while I haven't been perfect I'm sure everyone can point to two or three site owners that would have fucked DG over so badly its sad, and ultimately I'm at least part of the reason DG is a pretty unique place. I think the fact that we're sitting here holding a King of the Forums almost ten years after I first logged in and made a thread (which I titled "The Splinter of the Minds Eye Cometh" because I was a super cool 14 year old) and I can look back and say 'I helped make this happen and I wouldn't trade it for fucking anything' is a sign that I am a worthwhile king. 

Grant you are a wonderful person no matter how often I might take robyns side when she complains about you. -handshake- I hope I can give you a good fight. 

• Upvote 9

Haruki    12649

a vote for rei is a vote for manny

VantageSP    116

Rei seems like a nice guy from the times I have actually talked to him. He has a lot of pride for DGz. He defended it when DNF people were bashing it and kept his cool.

Ammit    5159

I'm sad grant keeps getting paired up with other people I love. But rei did introduce me to Eureka Seven so...

• Upvote 1

+rei+    34881

I will vote for rei if he posts his name with a capital R

The way around the autocensor on most boards, not sure if it still works with the board update as they changed the sizing thing is
[size=2]R[/size]ei
  • Upvote 1

»ACP    33418
I think mods can just spell his name as Rei without the censors giving a fuck.

Edit: Unreal didn't work. Must be changed with the board update.

Edit2: Ok now it works for some reason.

Model    866

I'm not voting because you both suck, I'm also wasting my first posts in months on this shit, what am I doing?

• Downvote 4