rei

Quarter Final: ygo duelist bodan vs ...Arson

yep  

200 members have voted

1. 1. i occasionally do work on this site

+Urthor    10219

also rei only count multis from people who voted with multiple accounts ty, dedicated hacker only made 1 vote :\ 

He was banned he still shouldn't have been able to make that vote or even login to the site.  

»...Arson    7756
Phew, I'm glad giel didn't vote for me.

+rei+    34642
reposted:

Alright lets be clear on this

Bodan is a beautiful man; he's not to be hated, and I actually know a good chunk of his random low post people - some of them will literally be the future of DG. Don't judge them too harsh and dont hate - especially considering a similar crowd is what got Wumbo his two titles and at the time advertising your campaign was banned.

That said, Denis should be your vote; and honestly should likely be your king. When I said he was the Paul Mccartney of DuelistGroundz I wasn't joking.
The fact that the CSK crowd is a thing and not just like, kind of a rivalry between the people who went on 4chan and those who didn't centres on "If You Click This Topic You Have to Post"; Think about that. One of the most prolific communities on DuelistGroundz is because of Denis reaching out to the friendships he'd got on DG - and he was man enough to call this out before it was trendy to be everyone's real friend.

Not that that's all he's done. Yugioh Crowd! You sit there saying "I'm so glad Allen ran the war section so well and I hope the next captain can be great" or you might say "Brady really helped make that war section fun and active" if you're older - but they're just last in a line of people who've put just as much blood and sweat into that section; before them it was Bobby, before that Malik, but if you look at the foundations of the war section as they are now, the first organized war book, the first cohesive set of rules, and they trace back to Mark and Denis.

There's way more than that, as you can see he enjoys camping with three people who've been on the DG administration, and even had the great Ray rest his arm on him
376016_10150496098229381_139030858_n.jpg

and even hung out with the Nicest Guy On DG IRL in Chicago - and I mean Chicago is where Clayton is now I think so that has to be cool
36804_940914323272_2077791_n.jpg

He also hung out with Igor after his legendary call out thread and lived to tell the tale
(I don't have a picture of this actually. I think Chris does though)

He's the hipster of meeting DG members IRL outside of YGO events before it was cool, hanging out with Ryo and I in a random mcdonalds in like 2006.

Really though, that's fun fluff - ...Arson brings DuelistGroundz together. He's gotten his hands dirty everywhere on the site at some point, he's responsible for a lot of what makes this board great, he's hilarious, he's not going to call me out on some kind of fire based pun on bringing the board together, and he's a bad enough dude to save the president.
Vote Denis (...Arson) for the king of the forums.

Denis, I've been lucky enough to not ever have to face you in this competition yet, and due to current pairings I'd have to get through Rapture and you'd need to get through both Bodan and who wins between froggy fresh and Spooderman for us to meet in the finals.
I'm not saying thats what should, can, or will happen, but I would be happy to see you make it there. Win it for our people, the CSK crowd, the old musicgroundz, the people who warred back in the glory days of teams like Genesis and Hells Wrath and all the teams that followed. Our people
I would have followed you
[spoiler]my brother
[spoiler]my captain
[spoiler]my king[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
  • Upvote 2

»Liquid Snake    4567

chris's call on how to deal with the banned multi that only had one vote; im inclined to say anyone who shouldnt have been on dg to begin with should get no vote (which is why bikis initial vote is also discounted) but Chris is running the KOTF dont want to speak for him

I agree with you,

Also after the poll closes in 30 minutes or so we should do like a review of the voters before we officially announce the winner. Just so we can check for multis etc... on both sides.

Sykotic    7973

when u start allowing "randoms" to vote, or people who aren't current active members of the community (ppl who wouldnt ever know about these polls unless directed), it becomes more than just a fun stupid popularity contest b/c it starts to be like a long grinding yugioh duel where u gotta scrounge up as many votes from any place u can and its not really that fun

• Upvote 4

»...Arson    7756

haha im losing votes, my hail mary failed.

probably safe to congratulate bodan at this point.

• Upvote 1

»Liquid Snake    4567

Just to confirm, closing poll at 22:04 then Ash or a necro will check for multis/other ineligible votes on both sides then we'll announce the winner.

big clit    3449

why didn't you do that with the other polls?

»Liquid Snake    4567

I think Ash checked some of the other polls for multis. I'm not anyone of anything, I'm pretty sure Bodan has won this and fairly.

+rei+    34642

I did it for the other poll today already. I'll be doing it for every subsequent poll going forward 

»...Arson    7756

alright guys... i will post a video but i just wanna say:

i dont think reggie is a cyborg, i dont think bodan is a doucher, and the people who voted for him arent randoms, multis or also doucher jrs.

i used mud slinging as a tactic as it's kind of appealing at times. especially on dgz. 

i <3 er'ry single person who voted for me. for real.

• Upvote 3

big clit    3449

i'm sure there's at least 1 poll that's been decided in a controversial matter in this tournament