Urthor

Final: rei vs Froggy Fresh

130 members have voted

1. 1. DGz Decide

+greasy thug    19083

tbh I have not been following this years KOTF, but I have 2 question:

who the fuck is Froggy Fresh?

how is Rei allowed to participate ?

1.  a white guy who thinks he's a black guy and later became a moderator because he's sorta cool

2.  what is this discrimination?

+rei+    35452

how is rei allowed to participate ?

Why wouldn't I be? I participated for the last two years too - is it only an issue if I'm going to finish strong? 

Max    439

Why wouldn't I be? I participated for the last two years too - is it only an issue if I'm going to finish strong? 

no, just now noticed.

Max    439

1)hello, i am an agreeable fellow
2) idk I know I couldn't have possibly contributed to dgz as much as rei has but I do love this community and I love to help it in every way I can so i would love to be your king
$$$$

oh, you sound terrible.

also, I think the ethical implications of Rei running are obvious.  but whatever, it is what it is now.  don't want to start an argument so I'm over it.

also I vote Rei. obv.

+mmf    23263

1)hello, i am an agreeable fellow
2) idk I know I couldn't have possibly contributed to dgz as much as rei has but I do love this community and I love to help it in every way I can so i would love to be your king
$$$$
oh, you sound terrible.

also, I think the ethical implications of Rei running are obvious.  but whatever, it is what it is now.  don't want to start an argument so I'm over it.

also I vote Rei. obv.
:(

maybe he was talking about your throwing your political weight around as site owner etc

Ammit    5265

maybe he was talking about your throwing your political weight around as site owner etc

yeah but if anything I'm pretty sure close to everyone but him have done that. 

+rei+    35452
I did it in one two paragraph post when i faced grant; last time i faced grant i got blown out and i went all in there.

+mmf    23263
the yugioh section is my only hope

too bad they're all in miami
  • Upvote 4

@ammit: it's different when the site owner does it, especially one with a record

@rei: then there's the other posts, the fb campaigning and vids. you admitted yourself that you failed at "not caring" and then complained about "backlash" from the community...why?

i saw max dropped the issue so i guess i won't press it further, i just think its kinda lame he's one of the few who recognize it

+Urthor    10238

the yugioh section is my only hope

too bad they're all in miami

Yo do we want to extend the poll, this is pretty legit.  The final shouldn't have 2/3rds of the votes that Bodan's matchups do.  

• Upvote 2

+rei+    35452

@ammit: it's different when the site owner does it, especially one with a record

@rei: then there's the other posts, the fb campaigning and vids. you admitted yourself that you failed at "not caring" and then complained about "backlash" from the community...why?

i saw max dropped the issue so i guess i won't press it further, i just think its kinda lame he's one of the few who recognize it

There's no issue outside of negative campaignmongering; Everyone made a video, I never endorsed myself on facebook, and I've not even voted for myself. If my position is an unfair advantage then what the fucks with Bodan's polls?

+mmf    23263
don't extend the poll. I was just making a joke I don't see it as a real issue lol

+rei+    35452
Wouldnt be a dg poll thread without the drama llama

»Sidereal    4064

Isn't that how this place works?

• Upvote 1