Sanjura

itt what wins NA nats '13

Dank Memeston    1715

i thot ppl played waboku because they can go like activate when they attac wit sumthing over there mag and then book/fate their guy to keep it an git a spellbook and stufff

Sanjura    6663

i thot ppl played waboku because they can go like activate when they attac wit sumthing over there mag and then book/fate their guy to keep it an git a spellbook and stufff

ding ding ding

I also didn't like Star Hall until recently. Why? Because this will probably be the most played deck. I expect to see more Prophecy than anything else, and giving you enough counters to be stronger than any monster even with Power is pretty scary. Of course you could just Wisdom whatever you swing into, but that means that is one less Wisdom to stop my Fate from sealing the game.

dexer008    804

I think dragons and evilswarm will be played more then this to be honest, one being probs the best deck besides prophecy and two, evilswarm is the cheapest out of the big 4.

┬╗Relianah    4515
I don't think you can class swarm as a big 4 lol, it's a deck that inherently counters the big 3.

I think it's hard to say this will be the most played deck atm for a couple reasons.

- it's hard to say what will really be the best deck, it's going to be a format full of techs.

- price tag, as dumb as the arguement is, is still an arguement. This deck will need 6 likely 100+ main deck cards and 9 20-40 $ cards without counting extra deck