Sidereal

Coverage team

»Sidereal    3723

So I wanted to just get everybody's name in one spot for reference. Feel free to post if you are interested because we are looking for as many people as we can get :)

For recording, being able to record the game (with all audio enabled) while simultaneously being on skype with the commentators is what we are looking for

Can record playoff games:

• Wiggles (AIM: jtothewizze | DN: Wiggles93)
  • Shane (AIM: Jr Grass Cutter | DN: The Standard | Skype: the.team.)
  • Model (AIM: modeonezero | DN: Model_Zero | Skype: Mr.Model_Zero)

Can commentate only:

• I'm A Lamp
  • #1 OUTTA LAKE MINNETONKA
  • Sharpman
  • Pretty Boy Brady
  • DRaMa
  • TS Fearless
  • Alistar
  • Big Gosu
  • Nauzf & Pretzels
  • Baylife
  • Hymnortal
  • Arabs N Scarabs
  • BrandonBalls
  • SqirmyWurmy

Can write feature matches corresponding to recorded games:

• Spider in the Snow
  • GO GIG BOSU !!
  • 7hhzz7
  • #1 OUTTA LAKE MINNETONKA
  • Hymnortal
  • Nauzf & Pretzels
  • Upvote 5

»Barron    7987

When is this suppose to start and end? i'll be busy until Monday but i can help write feature matches if needed after monday and so forth.

• Upvote 2

»Sidereal    3723

When is this suppose to start and end? i'll be busy until Monday but i can help write feature matches if needed after monday and so forth.

Starts on March 1st and goes on until all the wars get played out. Usually takes about a month to complete

+mmf    23472

I could write features too btw if yall want me to

• Upvote 3

Wumbologist    14202

• Wiggles (maybe; needs recording device for Macs)

use quicktime player. it's really simple. 

Wiggles    1370

ive never recorded anything on this computer before sorry

do you have links that explains what to do?

i'd also need the info for the dgz youtube so i can upload it there

Wiggles    1370

ok so it took my 2 seconds to find this on my computer lol will it record the audio from the skype call including my audio from the mic?

edit: i tested it out and the audio from the skype is really quiet. it might sound better if i don't use headphones so then the mic might be able to get the audio coming from the speakers. are there any options that i can't find that can fix this problem?

captainameowica    3770

how close are you to your microphone when you speak?

also i don't think you need the duelistgroundz youtube channel. you can upload your videos on your own channel if you so choose

Wiggles    1370

yeah it works if i just have the skype call going through the speakers 

i figured it would be more fitting if it were to go on the dgz channel than if i made 1 for this 1 time thing

captainameowica    3770

yeah it works if i just have the skype call going through the speakers 

i figured it would be more fitting if it were to go on the dgz channel than if i made 1 for this 1 time thing

make the video then send the file to either shane or allen. they might upload it for you if that's the case.

Shane    164
I also have a vision of where this coverage could go if people want to sit down with me and talk about it later

Shane    164

Alright, now that I am home.  Here is a brief outline of what I would like to do.  Feel free to add to this or subtract.

-Opening day of coverage video.  This video will break down the 6 teams in the playoffs first and foremost.  The cast in this video will talk about what to expect from this tournament, predictions of the meta and more.  

-Feature matches.  Matches will be recorded during the course of this tournament and posted in the coverage thread.  Anyone can record a match.  Any match without commentary can be directly submitted to our writers.  

-Deck profiles.  Anyone playing an interesting deck will get a deck profile at some point or another.  These videos will not be posted until after the tournament.

-Round review. We want to try and bring you the meta.  As each round passes we will review the round with what was played, interesting techs, unexpected decks, etc.

-Player interviews.  This is an idea, so shoot a hole in it if you don't like.  We will try to interview the players that made the biggest impact for their team.

-End of tournament recap/awards?  We will recap the tournament and its winners.  Maybe even hand out an MVP award!

If everyone is cool with this, im planning on doing the opening video tonight.  If Brady approves and you guys want to be apart of this video, send me a pm.  

The starting time will probably be around 10:30-11 EST

• Upvote 3

»Barron    7987

seems cool nothing bad.

So you would only want us to write no audio matches if that happens or should we just find someone dueling?

Shane    164

in order to do some of this coverage.  I would like each team to report matches like this.  

Hentz (Mermails) 2 > 0 Sharpman (Firefist) 

I would also like each player to send a deck list to me after each game with;

-Who you played

-What they played

-Win or Lose?

This example can be posted in the OP of each war game for the players.

• Upvote 1

captainameowica    3770

in order to do some of this coverage.  I would like each team to report matches like this.  

-Who you played

-What they played

-Win or Lose?

I like this layout so long as people don't find out what the decklists are. It would be kind of lame to be in a war in which your opponent knows exactly what your deck is card for card.

Shane    164

-Who you played

-What they played

-Win or Lose?

I like this layout so long as people don't find out what the decklists are. It would be kind of lame to be in a war in which your opponent knows exactly what your deck is card for card.

Right, no lists will be posted until after the tournament.  Deck profiles also will not be posted until after.  Most of this information will give meta breakdowns, card techs, decks being played, and candidates for deck profiles.

sb24stk    298

are you guys doing just the team playoffs or individual playoffs too