Sidereal

Coverage team

»Sidereal    3723

seems cool nothing bad.

So you would only want us to write no audio matches if that happens or should we just find someone dueling?

mm I guess anything that works. I was thinking more along the lines of just putting a coverage video into text form to save time for people who only cared about the match or don't have time to watch the full video. If you can find someone playing a game that isn't being recorded, feel free to just write it up as the game is progressing if you can. I don't expect that at all though

are you guys doing just the team playoffs or individual playoffs too

Emphasis on teams but anything we can get our hands on is good

Hymnortal    548

yooooo if you guys will have me I can do commentary and I can write too. I'm not a super duper ygo player but you guys can make fun of me when I say silly things and it will probs be funny/entertaining real talk i'm a pretty fungi

• Upvote 2

captainameowica    3770

Would it be okay if we put a cap on how many people commentate at a time? I like the fact that so many different opinions are present but at the same time it can get kind of frustrating when 7 people want to talk at the same time.

seems like you guys are full but me and brandon would be cool with doing this if you ever dont have people  :wub: well brandon said he could but his mic is ass so maybe he will get a new one or something but yeah im cool with it

• Upvote 2

»Sidereal    3723

Would it be okay if we put a cap on how many people commentate at a time? I like the fact that so many different opinions are present but at the same time it can get kind of frustrating when 7 people want to talk at the same time.

Yeah for sure. We kept it at a cap of 4-5 last time and that worked really well

• Upvote 1

Shane    164
If you guys want to commentate add me on skype
The.team. name will appear as zzzzzzz

Make sure you say who you are when you add me or ill probably just ignore the request since im so popular
  • Upvote 1

Wiggles    1370

I will be out of town this weekend, but after that you can message me on AIM/DN if you want me to record your match if Shane isn't on and I'll try to round up some duelists to help commentate. Also I kinda liked the idea of having a feature match each round of the individual playoffs so I guess we could have the coverage team decide who will be featured each rounds.

• Upvote 1

»Sidereal    3723

Also why is it 2007?

Because Naus

apparently I don't know how to do that

ohwell

All you have to do is find the forum in the ACP and just click Edit to change the forum name. It's probably one of, if not the easiest thing to do with the ACP

Squiddy    9173

seems like you guys are full but me and brandon would be cool with doing this if you ever dont have people  :wub: well brandon said he could but his mic is ass so maybe he will get a new one or something but yeah im cool with it

tell brandon to carve a working mic out of his potato
  • Upvote 2

Also why is it 2007?

Because Naus

>apparently I don't know how to do that

ohwell

All you have to do is find the forum in the ACP and just click Edit to change the forum name. It's probably one of, if not the easiest thing to do with the ACP

I didn't realize that button was the edit button, but it's fixed now

• Upvote 1

tell brandon to carve a working mic out of his potato

this is english.  who the fuck are you?

• Upvote 1

BrandonBalls    1308

my skype/mic is working fine, so yeah if you guys want some of the new guys to commentate, me and Arabs are down, I mean we already have skyped with some of you and know most of you, Luke(SqirmyWurmy) would also be down

• Upvote 3

Model    866

Getting things started I'll pitch in and do some commentary and recording.

Mr.Model_Zero is my skype so add me if you want to be put on commentary when I record, etc

• Upvote 1

»Barron    7988

i'll start helping out on tuesday. if nobody else has done the videos you said in the mesg of OP then i'll get to one of them!

• Upvote 1

»Naus    4425

Writing feature match for those that don't want to watch a 45 minute firefist mirror

Evolution vs Squirmy

• Upvote 4

»Sidereal    3723

i'll do arabs/jesse then.

Tyler actually got that one done too, sorry. I guess he forgot to post. Hope you didn't start already :(

»Barron    7988

he should post next time <___< lol barely got to game 3 coming across this.