Sign in to follow this  
KhaoticAngel

Fuck the Meta

KhaoticAngel    205

<iframe width="320" height="180" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-uakxkjYMDI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3 Armageddon Knight
1 Dark Armed Dragon
3 Dark Grepher
3 Blackwing - Elphin the Raven
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind

3 Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
3 Blackwing - Sirocco of the Dawn
3 Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor
1 Blackwing - Zephyros of the Elite
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

1 Allure of Darkness
1 Burial from a Different Dimension
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Reinforcement of the Army

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
3 Eradicating Epidemic Virus
3 Icarus Attack
1 Solemn Judgment

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

KhaoticAngel    205

I want to see this top.

That would be hilarious.

Return from the Different Dimension?

Seems win more and if it was a basic Vayu Turbo it would be in here.

more like elphpoop

Fastest way to Armor Master for EEV to go off. 

Best    68

I played this deck a while back and I'd say that triple MST isn't necessary due to the fact that you play Icarus and EEV.  Also, since you're playing Armageddon Knight and Card Trooper, CoTH is fucking nuts in this deck.

• Upvote 1

razoredgey.    354

You should be playing Kalut and Shura. Shura swings, you drop Kalut. You special Vayu, poke for 800. You set Icarus and play EEV on the Shura.

I played this deck a while back and I'd say that triple MST isn't necessary due to the fact that you play Icarus and EEV.  Also, since you're playing Armageddon Knight and Card Trooper, CoTH is fucking nuts in this deck.

Best knows best.

TizzyT    6
I'm only just returning to yugioh after taking last format out. Not sure what current meta state is like.
What is Ryko like? Perhaps you could try Ryko and BLS?

Squiddy    9173
[quote name="razoredgey." post="3422095" timestamp="1362557293"]
You should be playing Kalut and Shura. Shura swings, you drop Kalut. You special Vayu, poke for 800. You set Icarus and play EEV on the
 [quote name="Best" post="3421196" timestamp="1362468880"]
I played this deck a while back and I'd say that triple MST isn't necessary due to the fact that you play Icarus and EEV.  Also, since you'replaying Armageddon Knight and Card Trooper, CoTH is fucking nuts in this
deck.[/quote]
[/quote{

this is graveyard bf..

i domt think elfin is good u should use room for cartcar t for draw power and eev is only good in
ocg were prophecy and fire fist are strong , also only works good with qualut to boost ur dudes

JustBeKrillin    375

Are you saying Fire Fist isn't strong in the TCG? Looool Squiddy go back to Pojo, your fans need you there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

KhaoticAngel    205

no Kaluts?

Are in the testing phase. Currently testing

-2 Card Trooper

-1 Warning

+3 Kalut

Its working very well. Helps EEV go off. And helps my VayuSummoned monsters live longer outside of destruction. 

I love it. I love it so much I played a few games with it myself to see how it performed and I must say Kudos to you. EEV is just devastating.

It really is. 

I always found MST amazing. And I love Coth in Traditional Vayu decks. 

You should be playing Kalut and Shura. Shura swings, you drop Kalut. You special Vayu, poke for 800. You set Icarus and play EEV on the Shura.

Best knows best.

Thats just saying Shura will go through. I don't really care for that line of thinking when the ATK capstone basically is 1900 in some decks. Shura isn't really that great across the board. It won't always get through or you won't always have Kalut. 

I'm only just returning to yugioh after taking last format out. Not sure what current meta state is like.
What is Ryko like? Perhaps you could try Ryko and BLS?

Ryko is actually a card I would side. Mermails and Brofist poop on it. 

[quote name="razoredgey." post="3422095" timestamp="1362557293"]
You should be playing Kalut and Shura. Shura swings, you drop Kalut. You special Vayu, poke for 800. You set Icarus and play EEV on the
 [quote name="Best" post="3421196" timestamp="1362468880"]
I played this deck a while back and I'd say that triple MST isn't necessary due to the fact that you play Icarus and EEV.  Also, since you'replaying Armageddon Knight and Card Trooper, CoTH is fucking nuts in this
deck.[/quote]
[/quote]

this is graveyard bf..

i domt think elfin is good u should use room for cartcar t for draw power and eev is only good in
ocg were prophecy and fire fist are strong , also only works good with qualut to boost ur dudes

Brofist are good in our meta and Prophecy will only rise in popularity. 

Are you saying Fire Fist isn't strong in the TCG? Looool Squiddy go back to Pojo, your fans need you there.

Be nice, for real.