YGOHerald    4

Hello everyone, I made a fun deck that has been doing ok but I don't think it's going to be a serious deck to go to events. GoGoGo Ghost came out in Cosmo Blazer and is really interesting. It is so easy in a Zombie deck to bring it out and get instant Xyz action going. So here is the list:

Monsters: (22)

3 GoGoGo Ghost

2 GoGoGo Golem

2 GoGoGo Giant

2 Zombie Master

2 Pyramid Turtle

2 Spirit Reaper

2 Goblin Zombie

1 Mezuki

2 Card Trooper

2 Tour Guide from the Underworld

1 Dark Armed Dragon

1 Caius the Shadow Monarch

Spells: (13)

3 Book of Life

3 Mystical Space Typhoon

2 Forbidden Lance

1 Creature Swap

1 Pot of Avarice

1 Heavy Storm

1 Dark Hole

1 Monster Reborn

Traps: (6)

3 Call of the Haunted

2 Torrential Tribute

1 Solemn Warning

Extra Deck: (15)

1 Abyss Dweller

1 GaGaGa Cowboy

1 Diamond Dire Wolf

2 Number 50: Blackship of Corn (one will be Evilswarm Ouroboros)

1 Photon Papilloperative

1 Temtempo

1 Wind-Up Zenmaines

1 Number 30: Acid Golem

1 Vylon Disigma

1 Maestroke

1 Number 39: Utopia

1 Leviair the Sea Dragon

1 Gem-Knight Pearl (Will be Daigusto Emeral when legal)

1 Number 16: Shock Master

Rank 4 Xyz Monsters come out all of the time in this deck. GoGoGo Ghost get's its effect when special summoned from anywhere. That means Leviair and Pyramid Turtle both give it the ability to summon Golem from the graveyard. 

A lot of people might be wondering why there is a lack of hand traps and mill power. Overall, there isn't room to put in cards like Gorz/Veiler/Maxx C. I tried to fit Gorz in but it adds inconsistency with triple Call of the Haunted, and Tragoedia isn't that good in this deck since it normally came out with 1200-1800 and served little to no purpose. The Lightsworn engine was originally in here and Dark Armed Dragon was a BLS. Sadly it didn't do much for the deck and room had to be made for other stuff. It is easy to get GoGoGo Golem/Mezuki into the graveyard with cards like Card Trooper and Zombie Master, and GoGoGo can serve as a stand-alone card sometime. Mezuki can also slam against a boosted Bear or Kabazauls, so even if they waste a Lance or something, it still served as a strong 1-for-1. 

So let me know how you feel about the deck, still playing around with it in my spare time. If you ever want to play me on DN, hmu (FrenziedPanda). 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Schenck    14
Have you thought about Blue-Blooded Oni? I played something like this with 2 Onis and the deck had so many explosive plays.

YGOHerald    4

I tried Foolish Burial but it didn't seem to good overall. Sending cards like Mezuki, Ghost and Golem was occasionally helpful but would not do much in a variety of situations. I haven't tried Blue-Blooded Oni and I've heard a lot of cool combos with it so I plan on trying that soon. And ya this is Connor lol, who are you? Noticed your friends with Andrew and Nick so I must know you haha. 

Liam_King    2

I tried Foolish Burial but it didn't seem to good overall. Sending cards like Mezuki, Ghost and Golem was occasionally helpful but would not do much in a variety of situations. I haven't tried Blue-Blooded Oni and I've heard a lot of cool combos with it so I plan on trying that soon. And ya this is Connor lol, who are you? Noticed your friends with Andrew and Nick so I must know you haha. 

I honestly don't see why you wouldn't play Foolish Burial.
Foolish opens up the door for way easier Shockmaster plays. Also, Pyramid Turtle is kind of slow, what with Mermails and Firefists just popping everything. Goblin zombie is the way to go. Oni is really good I would suggest at least trying one in your build, makes double shockmaster/triple regular rank four easy. Have you tried Plaguespreader? Can make for some pretty cool plays but not really necessary.

Also, you don't have a lot of monster removal, might I suggest Bottomless-es?

EDIT: Also, since you play a lot of spells, Summoner Monk is always an option for Ghost.

YGOHerald    4

Foolish was dead more than half the time dumping at best a gogogo golem. Mezuki is always good but I seem to draw it/mil it enough that it is never a problem. Turtle is good in here just because it sets off ghost's effect. I haven't actually tried oni yet but I plan to next time I try it out. And Plaguespreader didn't do anything. I don't really have space for Synchro monsters and most of the Xyz monsters are overall better. I also don't like wasting card advantage to summon it since it really isn't game-breaking. 

Baylife    1462

seth