.ben.

Fire Fist - Discussion

SANBUU    28
^
What happens within game mechanics that they can't chain barrier to ur needle? Or any card for that matter?

SANBUU    28
Shows my inexp with that deck. Thanks!

Titcombe    58

^
What happens within game mechanics that they can't chain barrier to ur needle? Or any card for that matter?

cause they have a card in hand ?

^

• Downvote 5

Espeon    295

So I have a regionald on the 24th, I'm playing 4 - Axis my mind is made up. I'm trying to decide between 2 different builds they've both been testing fantastically but I want to choose the one with more edge over my opponents.

Build 1:

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/z709sZU.png[/spoiler]

Build 2:

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/Idze371.png[/spoiler]

momo4sho    412

So I have a regionald on the 24th, I'm playing 4 - Axis my mind is made up. I'm trying to decide between 2 different builds they've both been testing fantastically but I want to choose the one with more edge over my opponents.

Build 1:

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/z709sZU.png[/spoiler]

Build 2:

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/Idze371.png[/spoiler]

Why wouldnt you main iron walls in a book/dragon format?

Espeon    295

Ban list comes out tonight/tomorrow so it'll be the new format no?

I'm actually unsure, I will probably contact them to ask, but maybe our tenki will stay at 3, talking about being hopeful lol.

{Yara}    19

Ban list comes out tonight/tomorrow so it'll be the new format no?

I'm actually unsure, I will probably contact them to ask, but maybe our tenki will stay at 3, talking about being hopeful lol.

Sept 1 Or later 

3x Spirit, 3x Leopard, 2x Bear, 1x Rooster, 1x Raven, 1x Hawk, 2x Veiler and 2x Maxx C for Monsters.

2 Tenki, 2 Tensu, 2 Rekindling, 2 Gyokkou (maybe going to 1 Gyokkou and +1 Rekindling), 2 Yoko, 2 Lance, 1 Reborn, 1 Dark Hole, 1 Foolish Burial for Spells.

2 Breakthrough Skill, 2 Tensen, 1 Tenken, 2 Compuls, 2 Bottomless and 1 Warning for Traps.

1 Catastor, 3 Horse Prince, 2 Lion Emperor, 1 Tiger King, 1 Cardinal, 1 Gagaga Cowboy, 1 Basilicock, 1 Photon Strike Bounzer, 1 Constellar Plotemy M7, 2 Zenmaines (This helps so much when I need to set up defensive plays), and 1 Leviair, for Extra Deck.

What do you guys think about this? Obviously a few changes to make if the OCG banlist is different for rooster and tenki as they haven't had their proper playtime yet and Konami would just be doing themselves out of money.

I think you should reformat your post like this:

3x Spirit

3x Leopard

2x Bear

1x Rooster

1x Raven

1x Hawk

2x Veiler

2x Maxx C 

2 Tenki

2 Tensu

2 Rekindling

2 Gyokkou (maybe going to 1 Gyokkou and +1 Rekindling)

2 Yoko

2 Lance

1 Reborn

1 Dark Hole

1 Foolish Burial

2 Breakthrough Skill

2 Tensen

1 Tenken

2 Compuls

2 Bottomless

1 Warning

1 Catastor

3 Horse Prince

2 Lion Emperor

1 Tiger King

1 Cardinal

1 Gagaga Cowboy

1 Basilicock

1 Photon Strike Bounzer

1 Constellar Plotemy M7

2 Zenmaines (This helps so much when I need to set up defensive plays)

1 Leviair

The easier you make your list to read and the more you explain why you're using "x" card for "y" reason then the more likely you'll get help.

Caprisun    66

Spirit to 1, kinda sad. BUT HOLY FUCK MFW 4-AXIS

tumblr_m0lusduE3F1ql5nvfo1_500.jpg

• Upvote 3

IamBRICE    2

Wow. This banlist really hit a lot of decks. Luckily 4 axis should be ok. Tenki at 2 doesn't hurt too bad. PoD at 3 helps 

• Upvote 1

Caprisun    66

Wow. This banlist really hit a lot of decks. Luckily 4 axis should be ok. Tenki at 2 doesn't hurt too bad. PoD at 3 helps 

This deck looks amazing under this list.

• Upvote 2

IamBRICE    2

yeah I'm anxious to see how 4 axis are looking now. A lot of traps and spells that need replacing. What are you guys thinking to replace them with?  obviously a 3rd PoD, maybe fiendish, idk

Just something i put together quickly but will later change a lot of it. Just going for a stun feel for the deck, Gorz is just a filler but its putting in some work but i'm switching between him and the 3rd Duality. 

Monsters: 17

3 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist Bear

1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist Gorilla 

2 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist Dragon 

1 Thunder King Rai Oh 

2 D.D Warrior Lady 

2 Effect Veiler 

2 Reborn Tengu 

3 Coach Solider Wolfbark 

1 Gorz The Emissary of Darkness 

Spells: 13 

2 Fire Formation - Tenki 

2 Fire Formation - Tensu 

1 Dark Hole

3 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Book of Moon

2 Forbidden Lance 

2 Pot of Duality 

Traps: 10 

1 Bottomless Trap Hole

1 Solemn Warning

1 Compulsory Evacuation Device 

1 Torrential Tribute

2 Breakthrough Skill 

2 Dimensional Prison 

2 Fire Formation - Tensen 

knives1990    262
Back online, sweet. Here's what I have gotten a decent amount of testing vs the new format with. Working out pretty great

3 bear
3 dragon
3 wolfbark
2 rooster
2 veiler
1 spirit
1 leopard
1 gorilla

3 duality
2 tenki
2 tensu
2 mst
2 lance
1 book
1 hole

3 tensen
3 chain
1 BTH
1 TT
1 warning
1 CED
1 tenken

Side is being changed around and it's too diverse right now to have anything set in stone. The deck is running very smoothly, and there is a lot of synergy with the formation traps, dragon, and rooster.
At first glance it may seem like the lvl 3s won't work well, but that's just not the case. Its easy to set up your spirit-->horse prince-->rooster play and it only really needs to go off once anyways. Not only that but going into lion emperor sometimes is a great play to help set up future cardinal plays or simply getting back a bear to apply more pressure. The only thing I can say so far that I'm not sure on is tenken. It's one in handy a few times, but it's main use seems to be fodder for rooster or dragons send eff.
  • Upvote 7

IamBRICE    2

Glad to be back online! Did anyone expect the price of wolfbark to spike as much as it did? Crazy

»neptune    3789

Back online, sweet. Here's what I have gotten a decent amount of testing vs the new format with. Working out pretty great

3 bear
3 dragon
3 wolfbark
2 rooster
2 veiler
1 spirit
1 leopard
1 gorilla

3 duality
2 tenki
2 tensu
2 mst
2 lance
1 book
1 hole

3 tensen
3 chain
1 BTH
1 TT
1 warning
1 CED
1 tenken

Side is being changed around and it's too diverse right now to have anything set in stone. The deck is running very smoothly, and there is a lot of synergy with the formation traps, dragon, and rooster.
At first glance it may seem like the lvl 3s won't work well, but that's just not the case. Its easy to set up your spirit-->horse prince-->rooster play and it only really needs to go off once anyways. Not only that but going into lion emperor sometimes is a great play to help set up future cardinal plays or simply getting back a bear to apply more pressure. The only thing I can say so far that I'm not sure on is tenken. It's one in handy a few times, but it's main use seems to be fodder for rooster or dragons send eff.

This actually looks really neat.

What all have you playtested against?

knives1990    262
In matches

BW 1-0
GB 1-0
Dragunity 1-0
Dragons 2-0
Mermail 2-0
FF 1-0
evilswarm 3-0
MPB 1-0

All was in new format. Not a whole lot of testing but legitimate results from the time frame that we've had
  • Upvote 4