itswhatever    3286

Drawing bad with this deck is its biggest weakness, might as well have a card to fix it.

DDSpade    750
Also tour guide isnt needed. Makes maxx c too live. Only rank three u want is leviair. Not worth it.
  • Upvote 3

TheCandyman    104

MtQi3EK.png

Here's what I've been working with, I really like it

Why are you opting for mind crushes, over a 2nd set of virues/skill drains/compulsory?

Adept    1230

Mistake

Neither player can add cards from their Deck to their hand, except by drawing them.

nathanial swank    7456

Also tour guide isnt needed. Makes maxx c too live. Only rank three u want is leviair. Not worth it.

this- just side 2 tour guides. people are not gonna side in veiler and maxx c

Absolute    1396

Youre right. I definitely overlooked that play. Thanks. What do you think about the deck? Its doing pretty good but i guess we'll see what next format brings.

I have mixed feelings about 2 gates because its essentially one of the greatest cards ever printed for darkworlds. I do not understand how you would choose not to max them out, but choose to max out dark world dealings which I believe to be worse. Also taking into account that you choose to play malefic stardust dragon I think you should most definitely play 3 gates. Also I really have no clue how good the new rank 8's are, I havent played competitively for about 9 months now so I dont understand cards like gozen match, emptiness, eradicator, advanced draw, and skill drain and how they are good/bad and versus what so I cant really say much.

Gadiel_VaStar    231

This deck will be top tier if the new ban list is accurate: http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/453141875/

Card Destruction is still legal, and I don't see how this deck can draw that bad since it's so Turbo. I can't remember the monster, but I've played a Japanese Dark World player, and I think he either used some sort of Fusion monster or Magic Card that special summons a monster, and it gains attack from difference in light points? I'll check out the replay tonight, but it's attack was 11k+ lol, and he summoned two of them.

mwnhydropump19    169

This deck will be top tier if the new ban list is accurate: http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/453141875/

Card Destruction is still legal, and I don't see how this deck can draw that bad since it's so Turbo. I can't remember the monster, but I've played a Japanese Dark World player, and I think he either used some sort of Fusion monster or Magic Card that special summons a monster, and it gains attack from difference in light points? I'll check out the replay tonight, but it's attack was 11k+ lol, and he summoned two of them.

.....wtf

Wiz Khalifta    73

And that's where I stopped reading.

DDSpade    750
[quote name="Absolute" post="3550942" timestamp="1376635244"][quote name="DDSpade" post="3548991" timestamp="1376460487"]Youre right. I definitely overlooked that play. Thanks. What do you think about the deck? Its doing pretty good but i guess we'll see what next format brings.[/quote] I have mixed feelings about 2 gates because its essentially one of the greatest cards ever printed for darkworlds. I do not understand how you would choose not to max them out, but choose to max out dark world dealings which I believe to be worse. Also taking into account that you choose to play malefic stardust dragon I think you should most definitely play 3 gates. Also I really have no clue how good the new rank 8's are, I havent played competitively for about 9 months now so I dont understand cards like gozen match, emptiness, eradicator, advanced draw, and skill drain and how they are good/bad and versus what so I cant really say much.[/quote] The new rank 8s make this deck. Coachtrainer is one of my favorite, 3 lvl 8s up to 3 times in a turn detach to draw a card and do burn damage if a monster is drawn w also big atk. Great first turn opener. Felgrand is nuts. Also can put two zombie stein easy for 4500 at each. Heliopolis is heliopolis. Also i go back n forth between 2-3 gates. Card is so good. But hate to draw a multiple early w dragged. Multiple dealings can be set for dragged down.

DDSpade    750
Yet. But im just testing whatever on DN. dw might be good next format but trishula is really good against this deck

Adept    1230

Is it better to have at least 1 of each virus in the main as we enter into a seemingly diverse meta?

Or is EEV just too solid to cut down on?

Also how prevalent will opposing decktypes that can rank 4 exceed be packing Crazy Box + EEV in their lists?

Bada    150

Try Dark Eruption instead of a Broww

and play 3 Grepher, it's your real condition to get Norleras out. 3 Norleras is a really bad topdeck, you don't need the third one...

Lavalval Chain in the extra

• Upvote 2

Adept    1230

Agreed. Also less chance of opposing EEV's, whilst still being able to potentially turbo into ours.

I'm still tinkering with a heavy draw build with MSD + Tradeins. Doing alright so far.

I took out Card Destruction, Reborn and Storm, for an additional Grepher, a third Gate and Dark Eruption. Thinking of Sarco over third gate?

TheCandyman    104

How much better does reckless become for the deck because the new format?

Because I can't figure out my trap line up for the 2013 format. :/

mwnhydropump19    169

one of each virus,3 reckless,1 drain,1 tt,and 2 mind crush.i have never been a huge fan of mind crush but im willing to try it out again in testing

Deception    10

new format dw.

3x broww

3x snoww

3x grapha

2x guide

1x beiige

3x dealings

3x gate

3x dragged down

3x upstart

2x typhoon