Mercy    408
3 grapha 3 snoww 3 broww 3 siliva 2 trance archfiend 1 beige 3 dwd 3 dragged down 3 upstart 3 gates 2 dd designator 1 foolish burial 1 card destruction 1 reborn 3 eev 3 mind crush 2 compulse
  • Downvote 14

Milez    7
Has anybody tested the main build that's been floating around on DN. I mean the deck is literally solitaire like all other Dark World decks, but this one is probably the fastest I have ever played. It also keeps up with dragons and spellbooks are usually pretty easy with EEV and all.

3 Grapha
3 Snoww
3 Broww
2 Beigge
3 Malefic Stardust

3 Gates
3 Dealings
3 Upstart
3 Dragged Down
3 Trade-In
2 Advance Draw
Allure
Card Dest
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Foolish Burial

2 EEV
Vanity's Emptiness
Skill Drain

And then with all the new rank 8s this deck is able to churn out I think this has some potential going into the next format.

Blaze-7-    14

i have tried almost the same build,except from some few changes.it's really really good and by far the best of darkworld i have played(consistent).although i don't know what happens in the side deck,where you would have to get some of you draw power out and what the changes will most likely be.this deck can otk easily,even if you used 3 upstarts.

Pewsily    5

It's the type of build that I've been testing. It's pretty fun as you can literally throw in one-ofs like a single Vanity's, or Mind Drain or even like a Gozen or something, and reliabley be able to get it turn 1 or 2 due to the ridiculous draw power.

It means essentially you can drop a beatstick and then play anti-meta style, it's pretty fun.

Mercy    408

As to why i got -3 on my deck i have no idea. It's basically almost the same as every deck on here with 2 real exceptions; trance archfiend and dd designator

Why wouldn't any of you run D.D. Designator?

dragged down/eev/mind crush- oh nice hand, activate ddd , then if i have a mind crush, gg

an archfiend is so helpful when you have nothing to pitch

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Pewsily    5

As to why i got -3 on my deck i have no idea. It's basically almost the same as every deck on here with 2 real exceptions; trance archfiend and dd designator

dragged down/eev/mind crush- oh nice hand, activate ddd , then if i have a mind crush, gg

You added a ton more combo cards to an already inconsistent deck. Those Desginators and Mind Crushes are terrible until you hit a Dragged Down.

Triple Sillva just seems bad.

Archfiend is personal preference, I feel he's too slow and decks that don't use him have consistently had better showings at high-level events.

Lastly, you wrote your decklist out like a 3 year old.

• Upvote 5

wonderPreaux    1408

3 grapha 3 snoww 3 broww 3 siliva 2 trance archfiend 1 beige 3 dwd 3 dragged down 3 upstart 3 gates 2 dd designator 1 foolish burial 1 card destruction 1 reborn 3 eev 3 mind crush 2 compulse

you got negs because your deck is a strictly worse version of a generic and currently unsuccessful model. multiple trance with Dragged Down? thats asking for trouble. why do you need triple sillva and beigge? what is even the point of designator other than being clunky and winmore? and, my big gripe with your post is, if youre trying to post "the same as every other deck" why even post? what are bringing to the table? the value of your post was negative and you were, evidently, shooting for zero value and just fucked that up. when a literally blank post would be an objectively better contribution, maybe you should rethink the content you are producing.

Jamie All Over    144

Has anybody tested the main build that's been floating around on DN. I mean the deck is literally solitaire like all other Dark World decks, but this one is probably the fastest I have ever played. It also keeps up with dragons and spellbooks are usually pretty easy with EEV and all.

3 Grapha
3 Snoww
3 Broww
2 Beigge
3 Malefic Stardust

3 Gates
3 Dealings
3 Upstart
3 Dragged Down
3 Trade-In
2 Advance Draw
Allure
Card Dest
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
Foolish Burial

2 EEV
Vanity's Emptiness
Skill Drain

And then with all the new rank 8s this deck is able to churn out I think this has some potential going into the next format.

Depending on what gets hit this build could be really good at the beginning of the new format with some slight alterations. If Spellbooks, Mermails, and Dragons are all shown the door then adding in a DDV somewhere would help the deck take a dump over 3-axis and EEV is a bitch to nearly every deck as always. Not sure how it would do against Bujins but that deck seems quite slow until the next set.

I've been testing the above build and yeah I think it's really good. I hit the one off tech traps pretty easily most of the time and they can single handedly lock down opponents. I just need to be a bit cautious with Vanity's Emptiness and how that card works etc etc

But yeah the deck has a lot of synergy but I do get a few crap hands here and there but I guess there's not much to be done about that.

Gadiel_VaStar    231

I played a Darkworld player who used DoomCaliber Knight first turn w/ gates, and that was it. I was playing Watt mind you, but I summoned & Doom Negated the Effect(1-4-1). He then OTK'd me next turn w/ two Grapha, Dragged Down, and the Darkworld Shenanigans. It was soo broken, and maybe Doom should be considered in the main? I wish I could have saved his deck my YGOPro videos my laptop won't let me for some reason.

• Downvote 5

Pewsily    5

I played a Darkworld player who used DoomCaliber Knight first turn w/ gates, and that was it. I was playing Watt mind you, but I summoned & Doom Negated the Effect(1-4-1). He then OTK'd me next turn w/ two Grapha, Dragged Down, and the Darkworld Shenanigans. It was soo broken, and maybe Doom should be considered in the main? I wish I could have saved his deck my YGOPro videos my laptop won't let me for some reason.

You have to understand that Doomcaliber made his hand terrible. If you had been able to follow up from that Doomcaliber play, he would have been in a bad position.

He couldn't activate his Dragged Down or Dark World effects, effectively destroying his own deck, because he wanted to stun you for a turn. It was only because you dealt with the Doomcal that he was able to do anything.

Dragged Down + Non-Dark World monsters is a pain =/

Mercy    408
After lurking and taking advice from people here is what I've come up with.

3 grapha
3 snoww
3 broww
3 malefic stardust
2 siilva
2 beige

3 dealings
3 dragged down
3 upstart
3 gates
3 trade in
1 card des
1 one day of peace
1 dark hole
1 heavy
1 reborn
1 terraforming
1 allure of darkness

2 eev

3 mst
3 gozen
3 rivalry
2 skill drain
1 solemn
1 solemn warning
2 compulse

So no foolish burial but I have allure in its place (testing).
No tour guide because effect veiler shits on her :/
I side into control, so I hope to take a quick first game then play slow second game.
  • Downvote 3

wonderPreaux    1408

3 grapha
3 snoww
3 broww
3 malefic stardust
2 siilva
2 beige

3 dealings
3 dragged down
3 upstart
3 gates
3 trade in
1 card des
1 one day of peace
1 dark hole
1 heavy
1 reborn
1 terraforming
1 allure of darkness

2 eev

3 mst
3 gozen
3 rivalry
2 skill drain
1 solemn
1 solemn warning
2 compulse

I side into control, so I hope to take a quick first game then play slow second game.

there is no reason to be playing 2 beiige, 3 malefic/3 trade-in seems totally unnecessary, ODoP and Allure are both bad here.

so instead of a fast access to your boss monster in the form of foolish you choose to run something to banish a card that can potentially + for you o ok.

SerpentLord    202
This is my current Dark World deck. It's actually close to the same exact build Michael Balan has been using recently (learned after a brief encounter with him on DN) and I personally believe this is the ONLY way Dark World should be played in this Dragon Ruler/Prophecy heavy meta. All other styles are obsolete this format if you want to win. After the ban list, I may go back to a control build, maybe test the Reckless Greed build or something, who knows. Anyway:

3 Snoww
3 Broww
3 Grapha
3 Malefic Stardust Dragon
2 Beiige

3 Dark World Dealings
3 Dragged Down Into The Grave
3 The Gates Of Dark World
3 Trade In
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Advance Draw
1 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Allure Of Darkness
1 Monster Reborn
1 Card Destruction
1 Terraforming

2 EEV
1 Skill Drain

2 Stardust Dragon (you'll be trading in 1 of the 3 Malefic a lot, no need for 3)
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord
1 Felgrand, The Divine Dragon Knight (I go into him a lot)
1 Leviair
1 Cowboy
1 Giant King Coach Trainer
1 Maestroke
1 Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon (wins games)
1 Zombiestein
1 Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder (I go into him a lot)
1 Gimmick Puppet Of Strings
1 Blackship Of Corn
1 Crazy Box
1 Roach

Side Deck:

1 Gorz (only if you're going 2nd and not if you're up against E-Dragons)
1 Maxx
2 MSTs
2 Imperial Iron Wall
1 Fiendish Chain
1 Compulsory
1 Skill Drain
1 Return From The Different Dimension
1 Transmigration Prophecy
2 Mind Drain
2 Mirror Force

procards    17

This is my current Dark World deck. It's actually close to the same exact build Michael Balan has been using recently (learned after a brief encounter with him on DN) and I personally believe this is the ONLY way Dark World should be played in this Dragon Ruler/Prophecy heavy meta. All other styles are obsolete this format if you want to win. After the ban list, I may go back to a control build, maybe test the Reckless Greed build or something, who knows. Anyway:

3 Snoww
3 Broww
3 Grapha
2 Beiige

3 Dark World Dealings
3 Trade In
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Advance Draw
1 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Allure Of Darkness
1 Monster Reborn
1 Card Destruction
1 Terraforming

2 EEV
1 Skill Drain

2 Stardust Dragon (you'll be trading in 1 of the 3 Malefic a lot, no need for 3)
1 Leviair
1 Cowboy
1 Maestroke
1 Zombiestein
1 Blackship Of Corn
1 Crazy Box
1 Roach

Side Deck:

1 Maxx
2 MSTs
2 Imperial Iron Wall
1 Fiendish Chain
1 Compulsory
1 Skill Drain
2 Mind Drain
2 Mirror Force

Actually I´m agree with you, this is the best build for this format, I have been testing it too but changing 2 or 3 cards.
3 Snoww
3 Broww
3 Grapha
1 Beiige

3 Dark World Dealings
3 Trade In
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Advance Draw
1 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Allure Of Darkness
1 Monster Reborn
1 Card Destruction
1 One day of peace

2 EEV
2 Skill Drain

I was totally forgotten terraforming , i like it better than allure cause the low count monsters and i think 1 Beiige is enough and 2 skill drain cause if the get rip of the first is hard against dragons with the big eye play.

TheCandyman    104

3 grapha
3 snoww
3 broww
3 malefic stardust
2 siilva
2 beige

3 dealings
3 dragged down
3 upstart
3 gates
3 trade in
1 card des
1 one day of peace
1 dark hole
1 heavy
1 reborn
1 terraforming
1 allure of darkness

2 eev

3 mst
3 gozen
3 rivalry
2 skill drain
1 solemn
1 solemn warning
2 compulse

should pull out one or both sillvas for the 3'd EEV/+ something else.

SerpentLord    202
I was at first really into the idea of Vanity's at 1 or 2 because I loved chaining it to the cost of their dragon babby and so forth, but I'd much rather flip Skill Drain on Dracossack when it tributes one of the tokens to pop something. He's easier to get around after that by either going into the Rank 8 Gimmick Puppet and popping the token and Dracossack for 2600 burn (and potentially still swarming the same turn and doing more damage) or just Grapha spam. Once Skill Drain is up, there's no worrying about Big Eye hypnotizing Grapha either. Chaining to that is hilarious as well.

SerpentLord    202
After further testing, and reviewing the decks strengths and weaknesses, I've decided to move Heavy to the side and replace it with the 1 CED that I had placed there (for an easier game 1 against Dragons) and removed a Trade In and Terraforming for 1 Vanity's Emptiness and a Solemn Judgment (which I'm testing currently and I like a lot)

procards    17

3 Snoww
3 Broww
3 Grapha
2 Beiige

3 Dark World Dealings
3 Trade In
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Advance Draw
1 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Allure Of Darkness
1 Monster Reborn
1 Card Destruction
1 Terraforming

2 EEV
1 Skill Drain

1 Leviair
1 Cowboy
1 Maestroke
1 Zombiestein
1 Blackship Of Corn
1 Crazy Box
1 Roach

Side Deck:

1 Maxx
2 MSTs
2 Imperial Iron Wall
1 Fiendish Chain
1 Compulsory
1 Skill Drain
2 Mind Drain
2 Mirror Force

why no more one day of peace?

TheCandyman    104

I was at first really into the idea of Vanity's at 1 or 2 because I loved chaining it to the cost of their dragon babby and so forth, but I'd much rather flip Skill Drain on Dracossack when it tributes one of the tokens to pop something. He's easier to get around after that by either going into the Rank 8 Gimmick Puppet and popping the token and Dracossack for 2600 burn (and potentially still swarming the same turn and doing more damage) or just Grapha spam. Once Skill Drain is up, there's no worrying about Big Eye hypnotizing Grapha either. Chaining to that is hilarious as well.

How are you using the gimmick puppet effect post flipping skill drain.

Aspirations    39

photonowns_zps7f0f6926.png

Galaxy-Eyes is ridiculously good. (Not an error I caught the screenshot in the middle of him detaching so there was one material on each of them)

Skill Drain has definitely been the MVP for me - I've really been liking 2 Skill Drain and 1 EEV.

TheCandyman    104

Kaiser Collesum is so good in this deck.

Currently playing:

3 Broww
3 Grapha
3 Snoww
2 Silva
1 Beige

3 Dealing
3 Dragged down
3 Upstart
3 Gates
2 Kaiser
1 Allure
1 One Day
1 Foolish
1 Card Destruction
1 Monster Reborn
1 Advance Draw

3 EEV
3 CED
2 Skill Drain

SerpentLord    202
I wasn't using the Gimmick Puppet under Skill Drain. Sorry for giving that impression. I was just randomly speaking highly of it. I feel I go into it most of the time when up against Dragon Rulers.