Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

»BoraxTheLean    7119

But you know what is "autowin" vs aggro....some combination of chow, minibot, muster on curve...

• Upvote 3

»Paraliel    8037

But you know what is "autowin" vs aggro....some combination of chow, minibot, muster on curve...

I think you can make a creative list to include those and Reno

the highlander decks are doing it wrong for the most part

• Upvote 1

»Paraliel    8037

btw I think the cutest thing ever is that Beneath the Grounds turns off Reno

• Upvote 3

Carbon    1890

Yeah I think some people are making their decks a whole lot worse with this highlander thing.
You can/should still be able to play multiple 2 of's. If something is good enough you play 2 it's pretty simple. By the natural course of Hearthstone you'll naturally draw a lot of your deck by the time you actually need to use Reno. It's not like you need to play Reno on t6 when you're at 17.. Like just wait a little longer on playing him and play better cards in your deck. 

Hunter is the only deck where you MIGHT need it exactly on turn 6. However not likely as your deck is pretty good against Hunter anyway.

• Upvote 1

brighteyes    2150
Most of the games that I saw Reno I didn't need to use him until like turn 9-10-11 usually
  • Upvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

Most of the games that I saw Reno I didn't need to use him until like turn 9-10-11 usually

IMPOSTER!!!!!!

THE REAL BRIGHT EYES WOULD HAVE USED A DIFFERENT FONT!

• Upvote 3

brighteyes    2150
Can't change font on mobile. 😞
  • Upvote 2

Slowpoke    1377

Doesn't Reno make Freeze Mage win so much more vs midrange decks? Freeze Mage was already about grinding out your opponent's resources with board wipes, and a lot of the time midrange decks have to change their gameplan to putting you on a clock because they can't out-advantage you, but Reno gives you the ability to just fully heal back to full around turn 10-15. At that point, there gameplan goes to shit and you can just steamroll them from there.

I don't know, it just sounds ridiculously good in my head.

• Upvote 1

Saturn    48
Idk if I'm doing it wrong, but I don't think Reno is that good in Midrange Paladin.
It feels like either my matchups are so disadvantaged (face hunter) or I want to win before I'd get to play Reno, and taking out belchers/shredders/etc just makes my deck worse.
  • Upvote 2

btw I think the cutest thing ever is that Beneath the Grounds turns off Reno

Had that happened to me today. The worst part was that I drew a nerubian on turn 5 and the additional draw was a 2nd nerubian so it was devastating. Hope that is not a new trend.
  • Upvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

I have never watched him before Americas and blizzcon. What don't you like?

He's just an asshole.  Thinks he never makes mistakes.  Elitist.  The usual.

my first and only experience watching a hotform stream was a game where he was playing against a hunter and both players had fairly low life totals.  he had a fireball (plus attacks from existing minions) for guaranteed lethal next turn but threw sylvanas and mad scientist on board anyway which gave his opponent two extra outs to kill him (hounds).  

the hunter opponent doesn't get there which is w/e but chat calls hotform out on it.  he kind of replies in a way that just dismisses the chat "you don't get it" etc. which left a really bad taste in my mouth.

In other news I'm pretty excited for Ostkaka winning worlds :]

I guess this sort of thing happened again.

• Upvote 1

Conspire    2391

I really like what LoE has done for the game.  I mean I'm sure top legend is still full of pally/aggro druid/etc. bullshit but at rank 4 I'm having a great time.

• Upvote 3

773 202 LUNA    2909

Hanging around rank 9 from dailies this month and I haven't seen a single secret paladin.  Might farm golden malfurion next season idk, i'm fairly close

• Upvote 1

»Ryuuzaki    2545

We did it! I finally hit legend w/ Face Druid and a little bit of RenoLock!!

12232959_1250005031680690_62210840835068

• Upvote 8

brighteyes    2150

At rank 13, I am running into nothing but aggro decks. Like ten in a row before I see a control deck or midrange. I've been fluctuating around 13-15 now and every time I try to get a streak going or something I can't break the ceiling because I paired up against two Face Hunters in a row or something.

• Upvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

At rank 13, I am running into nothing but aggro decks. Like ten in a row before I see a control deck or midrange. I've been fluctuating around 13-15 now and every time I try to get a streak going or something I can't break the ceiling because I paired up against two Face Hunters in a row or something.

girl wats ur name, wats ur number

• Upvote 2

brighteyes    2150

brighteyes #1551

Y'all niggas come teach me shit please

• Upvote 2

+Mascis    4570

trynna to play that bronze beard mill rouge to bash you reno nerds but i can't draw a cold light oracle to save my life :(

• Upvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

trynna to play that bronze beard mill rouge to bash you reno nerds but i can't draw a cold light oracle to save my life :(

Prepare your leper gnomes boys!

• Upvote 2

»Ryuuzaki    2545

lol it's 1 season. my goal is just to consistently hit legenddd but thx buddy

sorry just hyped

• Upvote 1