Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

»BoraxTheLean    7119

@Dawgy I was super hype for that card when I saw it.  And I think it will end up being very good.  But I did not see the critical mass of cards to make it sweet, but maybe it is a 4/6 for 5 already it doesn't need *that* many synergies.  My friend brought up mech priest+paladin but I am overall unsure.

That card looks priced to move regardless.

Dawgy    2039

@Dawgy I was super hype for that card when I saw it.  And I think it will end up being very good.  But I did not see the critical mass of cards to make it sweet, but maybe it is a 4/6 for 5 already it doesn't need *that* many synergies.  My friend brought up mech priest+paladin but I am overall unsure.

Building a deck around a single card is generally very bad practice, unless that card functions as a standalone, or it is just so polarizing when it hits the field, that you just straight up win the game. I don't think this card warrants playing shitty decks like Mech Priest / Mech Paladin, but what can be played still remains to be seen.

What I like most about this card is that it does not necessarily require bad or situational cards to be powerful, nor does it hurt your tempo when played on curve.
  • Upvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

Building a deck around a single card is generally very bad practice, unless that card functions as a standalone, or it is just so polarizing when it hits the field, that you just straight up win the game. I don't think this card warrants playing shitty decks like Mech Priest / Mech Paladin, but what can be played still remains to be seen.

What I like most about this card is that it does not necessarily require bad or situational cards to be powerful, nor does it hurt your tempo when played on curve.

How can you doubt mech priest?!?!?!?!?!

• Upvote 1

Dawgy    2039

I mean... It doesn't even run MC soo
  • Upvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

To be fair the only reason I bring it up is world class player iksar played a bit of it.

Dawgy    2039

To be fair the only reason I bring it up is world class player iksar played a bit of it.
I see. I realized something when re-reading my post. It's a sad day for Priest when one of its previously most powerful cards, Mind Control, is so bad now, that it loses the rights to the MC acronym to some other card who won't even tell you who he is.
  • Upvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

MC is just not the answer priest needs.  It is a fine answer when people are tapping out for big threats, but that is just not the game we're playing in right now.

Dawgy    2039

MC is just not the answer priest needs.  It is a fine answer when people are tapping out for big threats, but that is just not the game we're playing in right now.

Mind Control was an amazing answer back when it cost 8 mana. Alas, those days are no more.
  • Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8032

mind control was only good because every deck in the meta was a late game control deck

if mc cost 8 now it still would not see play imo

• Upvote 1

»Digbick    7263
8 mana mc would be played since shrink cabal cost 8 mana and can only steal up to 4 atk

I think hs should have a sandbox mode so we can practice combo and stuff
  • Upvote 1

brighteyes    2150
Is there a list of everything that eas errated before I started playing somewhere?
  • Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8032

8 mana mc would be played since shrink cabal cost 8 mana and can only steal up to 4 atk

I think hs should have a sandbox mode so we can practice combo and stuff

shrink cabal also puts 2 minions on board and targets a lot of meta relevant things already

• Upvote 4

Naythin    4650

Is there a list of everything that eas errated before I started playing somewhere?

http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Card_changes

Enjoy. There's a fun little infographic somewhere but I couldn't find it, you might be able to if you searched through /r/hearthstone but you'd have to sift through all the entitlement and whining and ultimately it's not worth it.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8032

http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Card_changes

Enjoy. There's a fun little infographic somewhere but I couldn't find it, you might be able to if you searched through /r/hearthstone but you'd have to sift through all the entitlement and whining and ultimately it's not worth it.
dae secret paladin op?
  • Upvote 1

Ammit    5159

Currently waiting for my client to patch League of Explorers in :^)

• Upvote 3

FVFRYTHFNG    346

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V5eq4IQ6Go

Another HS related video

• Upvote 1

Ammit    5159

My favorite Brawl is back so I'm using that to get gold for the adventure

• Upvote 1

brighteyes    2150

That Tavern Brawl was super fun. First time I have ever done it.

• Upvote 1

».ben.    7438

How do I reset my client thingy?: Its not letting me buy LOE

• Upvote 1