Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

brighteyes    2150
Is there a list of everything that eas errated before I started playing somewhere?
  • Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8033

8 mana mc would be played since shrink cabal cost 8 mana and can only steal up to 4 atk

I think hs should have a sandbox mode so we can practice combo and stuff

shrink cabal also puts 2 minions on board and targets a lot of meta relevant things already

• Upvote 4

Naythin    4650

Is there a list of everything that eas errated before I started playing somewhere?

http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Card_changes

Enjoy. There's a fun little infographic somewhere but I couldn't find it, you might be able to if you searched through /r/hearthstone but you'd have to sift through all the entitlement and whining and ultimately it's not worth it.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8033

http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Card_changes

Enjoy. There's a fun little infographic somewhere but I couldn't find it, you might be able to if you searched through /r/hearthstone but you'd have to sift through all the entitlement and whining and ultimately it's not worth it.
dae secret paladin op?
  • Upvote 1

Ammit    5159

Currently waiting for my client to patch League of Explorers in :^)

• Upvote 3

FVFRYTHFNG    346

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V5eq4IQ6Go

Another HS related video

• Upvote 1

Ammit    5159

My favorite Brawl is back so I'm using that to get gold for the adventure

• Upvote 1

brighteyes    2150

That Tavern Brawl was super fun. First time I have ever done it.

• Upvote 1

».ben.    7438

How do I reset my client thingy?: Its not letting me buy LOE

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8033

lol @ the follow-up

ADWCTA has always had this personality that I don't like

That was too long and not well formatted. What was the gist of it (if you read it)

ADWCTA leaving HearthArena because he felt he was not being compensated for his time enough and says Programmer doesnt do really anything and only succeeded cause of him

Programmer fires back saying he did most of the work and the only reason anyone even knows who ADWCTA is is because of HearthArena

• Upvote 1

brighteyes    2150

Niggas on the ladder aren't ready for my Taunt + Bolster Warrior deck. lol

• Upvote 3

Ammit    5159

Everyone's on Warrior to combat freeze mage hype

• Upvote 1

wonderPreaux    1408
Is everyone really that hyped for the torch? I get that a discounted fireball is nice, but the delay and requirment to play the meh first effect seems kinda lousy.

Edit: also, what do you drop for it? You have, like, 1 flex slot that often is used for pyroblast, but actual fireball is pretty good in some cases so idk that is wanna cut any of those

Edit: it could actually be better in fatigue Mage, since it combines the slots that deck used for answering threats with frostbolt and answering Jaraxxus with fireballs, while adding to the deck
  • Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8033

Is everyone really that hyped for the torch? I get that a discounted fireball is nice, but the delay and requirment to play the meh first effect seems kinda lousy.

Edit: also, what do you drop for it? You have, like, 1 flex slot that often is used for pyroblast, but actual fireball is pretty good in some cases so idk that is wanna cut any of those

Edit: it could actually be better in fatigue Mage, since it combines the slots that deck used for answering threats with frostbolt and answering Jaraxxus with fireballs, while adding to the deck

It allows you versatility with burn spells in the aggro matchup that you didn't have before.

• Upvote 1

Ammit    5159

There's definitely 2-3 flex spots that are usually loot hoarder, healbot, or cone of cold. 

• Upvote 1

Ammit    5159

anyways so far i've been really liking dark peddler in zoo

• Upvote 1

wonderPreaux    1408

There's definitely 2-3 flex spots that are usually loot hoarder, healbot, or cone of cold. 

I disagree with the idea that loot hoarder is a flex slot. Afaik, cone competes for a slot with the 2nd blizzard, and I also think you generally want 2 of those too

Even then, are you really better off replacing aoe with single target removal? I might try 1 torch over 1 fireball, and 1 torch as a sub for the 30th card, I think subbing out an ice lance could have some merit too. I still think the torch is only a small upgrade at most, don't see why it would cause a ton of interest
  • Upvote 1

Digbick    7266

dark peddler is really good

• Upvote 1