Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

»BoraxTheLean    7119

Face damage is so good.  Given the opportunity, why not hit the villiian in the face?

It is a shame there is no really good 6 drop that hits face very well.

#DrunkHearthstonePosts

There's always Force of Nature?

MINIONS BROTATO!

Digbick    7268

no charge, not a face cart

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8033

It is astounding to me how many times where the only way for a Priest or a Warrior to win was to click the Hero Power and they choose not to and died.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8033

"Man I would really like to win...but why win when I can draw a card off Northshire?"

• Upvote 2

»Ryuuzaki    2545

It's because people coming from yugioh or other card games where health is less of a resource than card advantage in certain scenarios don't realize the imperative which is SMOrc IMO.

• Upvote 1

brighteyes    2150

I mean I definitely had that problem when I first started. 

• Upvote 1

SrkyBoy    27
I'm just actually a patron addict and started calcucating how much would I'd cost to build full golden,and then I saw grom and Finley.FeelsBadMan
  • Upvote 1

»Paxman    4776

It is astounding to me how many times where the only way for a Priest or a Warrior to win was to click the Hero Power and they choose not to and died.

Win or survive? Having played Priest exclusively this season, I feel like those Priests are in a situation where they won't be able to respond post-heal anyway, so trying to draw into an appropriate answer may be the only way to win.

Also goddamn we do not do well against all this tempo mage, aggro shaman business going on.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8033

Win or survive? Having played Priest exclusively this season, I feel like those Priests are in a situation where they won't be able to respond post-heal anyway, so trying to draw into an appropriate answer may be the only way to win.

Also goddamn we do not do well against all this tempo mage, aggro shaman business going on.

If I'm at no cards in hand and you have set up for lethal and the only way you die is to Arcane Golem you best be healin boi

• Upvote 2

brighteyes    2150

I have been on for two hours and have played vs 5 Mill Rogue and 4 Murloc Paladin. The ladder is fucking out of control right now.

• Upvote 2

»Paxman    4776

If I'm at no cards in hand and you have set up for lethal and the only way you die is to Arcane Golem you best be healin boi

Oh well that's just dumb. 

• Upvote 1

»Paxman    4776

I have been on for two hours and have played vs 5 Mill Rogue and 4 Murloc Paladin. The ladder is fucking out of control right now.

bluzzerd pls make murloc night 4/4 so i can lightbomb it

• Upvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

That is a secret to evaluating cards.

Any 4 drop that is a 4/4 is automatically bad, because if it were strong enough to see play they'd make it a 3/4 just to make sure it isn't too good.

Source: All the 4 drops.

brighteyes    2150

My nigga Chillwind Yeti still holds it the fuck down tho

• Upvote 3

Digbick    7268

the dream

UThgsiN.jpg

WJc6gMA.jpg

i ended up bming him, got like 6 golden monkey lmfao

• Upvote 3