Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

+Paraliel+    8030

Have they said anyone on random minoon summoning in the new standard? Like if you can get piloted shredder etc.

Only standard legal targets

+Mascis    4494

is forbidden shaping a neutral spell?

».ben.    7438

Priest.

also:

635938525687773754.png

• Upvote 3

aurirevoir    2861

heal is cheat

• Upvote 3

Kahlil    806

Priest.

also:

635938525687773754.png

holy fuck

• Upvote 1

brighteyes    2150
Paladins getting some love bby 😎
  • Upvote 1

».ben.    7438
Yeah. I'm not getting where people don't see how the heal is awesome.
  • Upvote 1

website is bad    2170

it takes up as much or as little of your turn as you want it to, and in a flexible way. yeah its worse than like holy light at low costs but a heal 20 is just objectively strong. thats how reno as a deck works. its not like renos mediocre ass body carries you to the win lmao. and you can use it without making your deck worse like reno forces you to.

paladin doesnt really have the control cards to make it possible for forbidden healing to be worthwhile, but thats with a big ass "yet" and this set looks very control heavy. healing is bad if it doesnt give you extra OR its too small. it doesnt "do nothing" at high mana.

• Upvote 3

+Urthor    10202

Even though that card is super flexible, it's still less mana efficient than healbot.  Also like yea when does Paladin ever have inevitability 

Still, it's closish to healbot

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8030

it takes up as much or as little of your turn as you want it to, and in a flexible way. yeah its worse than like holy light at low costs but a heal 20 is just objectively strong. thats how reno as a deck works. its not like renos mediocre ass body carries you to the win lmao. and you can use it without making your deck worse like reno forces you to.

paladin doesnt really have the control cards to make it possible for forbidden healing to be worthwhile, but thats with a big ass "yet" and this set looks very control heavy. healing is bad if it doesnt give you extra OR its too small. it doesnt "do nothing" at high mana.

Paladin doesn't play Reno because Lay on Hands is much better and doesn't have a deck building restriction.
  • Upvote 1

»Digbick    7243

went orc hunter cuz me smart

the artwork is extremely hideous, look like an uglyass man. Smh blizzard ruining my belf waifu

• Upvote 1

website is bad    2170

guess what? forbidden healing also doesnt have a deck restriction! whoa. 

confuse ray    4215
id rather play healbot or lay on hands

those at least do something else. this doesn't advance the board or your hand in anyway. I guess it has potential

+Paraliel+    8030

guess what? forbidden healing also doesnt have a deck restriction! whoa. 

Cherry picking only works if you actually read what I said. Lay on Hands is better than this.
  • Downvote 1

Ammit    5159

i think it has potential depending on how paladin looks after the new set. i'd run it alongside lay on hands, and it's flexibility vs aggro seems not irrelevant in control. honestly it's flexibility means more than anything. like the fact that you can heal anywhere from 8 (assuming you want to play it turn 4 at the earliest vs aggro) to 20 is definitely important. heal bot is generally good now vs aggro because of its cost, the amount you gain, and the body, and this obviously is missing one of those things. also in a vacuum lay on hands is better but 8 is a lot of mana vs decks you want big heals, being able to heal enough to get to lay on hands can certainly be important. also the fact that you can heal yr dudes and yourself seems potentially important too.

Tingy    463

Even though that card is super flexible, it's still less mana efficient than healbot.  Also like yea when does Paladin ever have inevitability 

Still, it's closish to healbot

hi uthor

»BoraxTheLean    7119

Whether this card sees play really depends on the tools they give paladin.

It just wouldn't fit into any current paladin decks.  But it might post rotation.

• Upvote 1

».ben.    7438
This is the second best heal in (what we know of) standard that doesn't require highlander decks. Paladin's hero power is designed for fatigue as it's the only one that scales.

This gets you to fatigue in better shape than everything but warrior (and maybe priest). What is there to understand?

Plus, the whole Lay on Hands argument is misplaced. It's clearly the better card in a vacuum. But often it is too slow in the mid game brings you to fatigue sooner than you want in the late . This fills those gaps.

Tl;dr there is a deck here.

Ammit    5159

also i feel like turns 4-6 are pretty important break point turns vs aggro as far as living which this card might be able to help fill in pally with the loss of healbot

website is bad    2170

Just had a Druid(?) Reno me for 27. I won anyways. Feels good.

Hearthstone%20Screenshot%2003-20-16%2018

• Upvote 1

Ammit    5159

635940756926994058.png

new belcher maybe? (it seems kind of weak as of now to me)