Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

Naythin    4650

If only there was a deck we could play that was good against zoo, secret paladin, AND druid  :rolleyes:

brighteyes    2150

So you pay 3 more mana... and you get the bananas?

Uh

• Upvote 3

website is bad    2172

the best comparison is its toshley with a worse body but a better and more immediate payoff (the bananas are comparitively better than most of the spare parts) and while toshley is bad rn, standard is gonna probably knock the curve back down. if newkkla ends up anywhere itll be tempo mage

».ben.    7438

Newkla seems like one of those cards that is going to make an impact down the road after new lists are standardized and people are looking for little tech edges.

It's a card that is not immediately apparent that its OP, but it's good enough to not be completely passed over.

».ben.    7438

Agreed on that. I was surprised it wasn't since it would have been a 7 mana 7/7.

Saturn    48

Maybe it being 6 mana means you might be able to get the other banana cards.

zubby    234

New priest spell: Shadow Word Fear
4 Mana: Destroy all minions with 2 or less attack

Ammit    5159

635948513168211501.png

more beast druid support. also managed to hit r2 yesterday which is the second or third time i've managed to do that. not sure i'll have time to push to legendary though in the next 2 days, unless i get a good run going.

+Paraliel+    8032

Mark of the Wild this is not like I've read, but I quite like this card.

Matt Bishop    2377

Both of these...

635948442555740867.png

and

635948858792890077.png

Both cards seem pretty interesting to me...

Naythin    4650

just hit legend with patron on eu, don't have gromm so I played worgen combo lol

• Upvote 1

brighteyes    2150

No wonder I never seen you online anymore. Stupid euro server.

website is bad    2172

i like horror. priest is fine losing like a northshire if one stuck that long to stop an aggro push p handily.

nightmare dragon seems bad lol. 2 attack is so unthreatening and thats the attack its gonna be trading for when it first drops. it will likely never actually live to be a full 4/8 by turn 7 unless youre being raced.

Blacklisted    1330

Both of these...

635948442555740867.png

and

635948858792890077.png

Both cards seem pretty interesting to me...

1st one isn't that great, most creatures go just above the 2 attack threshold anyway.

Second card screams Let me Change your mind.

Its just a pile of stats which isnt very good in 2016 (maybe outside of the Weaver card). I mean its competing with Sylvanas as a 6 drop slot and its comparable to the 6/6 Dragon guy from BRM that gains +3/3 which doesnt see play

packdaddy    737

I don't know, it seems really good in Warrior with Charges and Inner Rages and Taskmasters and stuff like that. Imagine Thaurissan, so 2/8 becomes 5, Charge is 2, that's 5/8, Inner Rage x2 would be 9/6, Taskmaster x2 would be 13/4... it seems like a Frothing Berserker/Worgen like combo... except say you make it a 9/6 and they don't kill it.. then it's an 18/6.... 27 damage over 2 turns in a 4 card combo seems not bad. Rogue also really enjoys this card with Cold Blood... and in Wild seems NUTTY with Oil. They do have to think about printing cards for Wild if they want people to play it, it can't just be a fucki nshit show lol.

Haeza    2

I'm new to the game. Is there any way I can get high up the ladder without spending a lot of $$$? What should I buy as a beginner?

They're rotating sets out in the future(?) so would that change anything

thanks

website is bad    2172

I don't know, it seems really good in Warrior with Charges and Inner Rages and Taskmasters and stuff like that. Imagine Thaurissan, so 2/8 becomes 5, Charge is 2, that's 5/8, Inner Rage x2 would be 9/6, Taskmaster x2 would be 13/4... it seems like a Frothing Berserker/Worgen like combo... except say you make it a 9/6 and they don't kill it.. then it's an 18/6.... 27 damage over 2 turns in a 4 card combo seems not bad. Rogue also really enjoys this card with Cold Blood... and in Wild seems NUTTY with Oil. They do have to think about printing cards for Wild if they want people to play it, it can't just be a fucki nshit show lol.

thats like the ideal ass situation that also requires bad cards like charge... and the damage output for card invested is like barely better than shit we already have?

why even bother if you need 4 cards AND a thaurissan discount? if i want that ill play malyrogue and bomb out back to rank 18

• Upvote 1

Saturn    48

Tbh I could only see Priest running it as an extra "big" dragon if they can't afford Chillmaw.

It seems better than Crusher in Priest since in Standard they no longer have their early tools to make an aggressive push, so they'd never get it to be a 9/9.

».ben.    7438

Inner Fire + this = a 16/8 on the turn it attacks.

Paly has seal of champions, which helps ensure it lives an extra turn as well.

Also, de facto Master of Disguise nerf confirmed?

»BoraxTheLean    7119

I feel like the "LOL CABAL/KODO" argument is pretty flawed.

I don't think this card is amazing, but it is a dragon which is big.  It can end games pretty quickly.  And it likes inner fire/divine spirit style decks.  I expect it to see some play for these reasons.  By no means is this card great or even good.  Fringe at best.

• Upvote 3