Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

Azn_Boy    378

Coldlight Oracle is not good. I will take some crappy neutral rares before I take that card unless I managed to draft some super aggro deck with the curve ending at 4.

• Upvote 1

Lauren    510

Coldlight Oracle is not good. I will take some crappy neutral rares before I take that card unless I managed to draft some super aggro deck with the curve ending at 4.

Yeah, I explained it in the blogpost. The other cards were like Angry Chicken and another bad card.

+Urthor    10227

What is the benefit of playing ranked?

exactly the same as DN

fun and glory

Lauren    510

Second Hearthstone blogpost up. Druid 5-3 run, didn't do as well this time but I'm quite happy with my playing, except for one small misplay.

*Tried adding colours and bolding this time, not sure its worth the effort. Suggestions please:)*

+Urthor    10227

not worth it

report itself was better though

packdaddy    737

cool for constructed, borderline unplayable in arena

I got to the third round and played against a legend player. He barely beat me game 3 with Hunter :(

yea my legend matches were absolutely me being outplayed by a dope player. the druid matchup was just not close, and when i tried to play zoo it was just like he had everything. i trolled him saying god draws XDDD

but i really think i just got unlucky with the pairing. i didnt expect there to be that many legends in the tourney :/

Baylife    1462

if i get 1 outered leeroy'd again i think i might break my computer

• Upvote 2

+Paraliel+    8032

if i get 1 outered leeroy'd again i think i might break my computer

"Time's up, let's do this."

• Upvote 2

Baylife    1462

does anyone have a decent anti zoo deck, cannot beat it and when i play it i draw actual aids my god

packdaddy    737

play watcher druid with blood knights

If you don't curve out with Druid it's really really difficult to beat Zoo if they have the tempo advantage.

Having Blood Knight in the curve is problematic I think. Lots of stuff we want to do on three, especially with Innervate and coin being things. I personally would still rather have a Farseer over Blood Knight against Zoo.

+Paraliel+    8032

If you don't curve out with Druid it's really really difficult to beat Zoo if they have the tempo advantage.

Having Blood Knight in the curve is problematic I think. Lots of stuff we want to do on three, especially with Innervate and coin being things. I personally would still rather have a Farseer over Blood Knight against Zoo.

I play a very different Druid list so this could be true. I don't play Farseer though because I don't think it's very good in Druid.

packdaddy    737

I play a very different Druid list so this could be true. I don't play Farseer though because I don't think it's very good in Druid.

The legend I played yesterday really recommended it as a three drop along with BGH and Harvest Golem because like, without an early game it's really hard to survive to the late game in the deck. I'm curious about your list, I feel like some people are playing Argent Commanders now as Druids which is why the switch to BK as well?? I only see Squire in tokens so far tho

Hey guys,

I just started playing last Friday. I started out playing Mage with the guys that make your spells deal +1 and such alongside a bunch of the cantrip guys. I got to around rank 16 before I started getting demolished regularly so I decided to put together a Hunter list using dust I'd gathered from Arena and disenchanting things. 

This is what I've got currently

2 Arcane Shot

2 Leper Gnome

2 Stonetusk Boar

2 Timber Wolf

2 Explosive Trap

2 Misdirection

2 Ironbreak Owl

2 Scavenging Hyena
2 Starving Buzzard

2 Eaglehorn Bow

2 Animal Companion

2 Kill Command

2 Arcane Golem

2 Wolf Rider

2 Unleash the Hounds

Does anybody have any suggestions of how to improve the deck? I know I need a Leeroy but he's out of my range. I'll get it as soon as I can. I have almost 400 dust right now. Also, does anybody have any tips on how to play the deck? I feel like I'm a bit too conservative with Buzzard and things trying to get too much value out of the combos instead of just casting things whenever possible. Thanks for all your help. 

Azn_Boy    378

Welp turns out the legend player who barely beat me made to top 4 of the tourney :|

• Upvote 1

I just want to share the dream with everyone.

Brian and I played an arena run with the following 2 drops: blue gill, novice, novice, frostbolt.  Deck had really solid late game and 28th and 30th picks were legendaries (rag and alex girl boy).  I was pessimistic about the run after seeing I got legendaries (b/c they are a curse), but the deck went 8-0, then 12-2.  And I pulled a pagle boy faggot.

Going 12 wins isn't the dream for me.  Pulling any legendary is.

Arena is such a fun boy.

• Upvote 3

CheeseCake    2513

Brian and I played an arena run with the following 2 drops: blue gill, novice, novice, frostbolt.  Deck had really solid late game and 28th and 30th picks were legendaries (rag and alex girl boy).  I was pessimistic about the run after seeing I got legendaries (b/c they are a curse), but the deck went 8-0, then 12-2.  And I pulled a pagle boy faggot.

Arena is such a fun boy.

Is there some filter for the words boy and girl because.. Wat.
  • Upvote 5

CheeseCake    2513

Hey guys,

I just started playing last Friday. I started out playing Mage with the guys that make your spells deal +1 and such alongside a bunch of the cantrip guys. I got to around rank 16 before I started getting demolished regularly so I decided to put together a Hunter list using dust I'd gathered from Arena and disenchanting things. 

This is what I've got currently
2 Arcane Shot
2 Leper Gnome
2 Stonetusk Boar
2 Timber Wolf
2 Explosive Trap
2 Misdirection
2 Ironbreak Owl
2 Scavenging Hyena
2 Starving Buzzard
2 Eaglehorn Bow
2 Animal Companion
2 Kill Command
2 Arcane Golem
2 Wolf Rider
2 Unleash the Hounds

Does anybody have any suggestions of how to improve the deck? I know I need a Leeroy but he's out of my range. I'll get it as soon as I can. I have almost 400 dust right now. Also, does anybody have any tips on how to play the deck? I feel like I'm a bit too conservative with Buzzard and things trying to get too much value out of the combos instead of just casting things whenever possible. Thanks for all your help. 

Go on reynad.com and find his newest hunter list. :) I'd link but I'm on my phone.

+Paraliel+    8032

Arena is such a fun boy.

Is there some filter for the words boy and girl because.. Wat.

boy you dont even know