Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

»BoraxTheLean    7119

you guys seriously think hunter is skillful and not a degenerate deck? okay. whatever. typical yugioh crowd, bet you all played derps too. "so much skill omg"

Like, you're kind of a toxic personality atm.

It is like you're trying to be a buzzkill.

aurirevoir    2868

I gave in and started playing hunter.  sitting at rank 13 atm

Ammit    5159

Ammit what's the name of your skype account

drew.clouse

went 4-3 with druid, so i'm playing through practice mode some more to hopefully get 10 more gold to keep grinding at arena

+Urthor    10227

dust him

aurirevoir    2868

tink goes in and out of his lists but i think i would still dust in that situation.  keeping it isn't bad if you zoo a lot and want to test it but it doesn't see much play elsewhere

»Digbick    7262

just got an ipad now i can play hearthstone on the go.

currently 3-0 in arena, had a rly close game with hunter. clutched the win with a topdecked truesilver 

Ammit    5159

I was just looking at Reynad's latest update to zoo which is probably what I'm gonna build first since it's cheapest, but he runs King Mukla which is way out of what I can do right now, is there anything I should be looking to run over it potentially. 

packdaddy    737

I was just looking at Reynad's latest update to zoo which is probably what I'm gonna build first since it's cheapest, but he runs King Mukla which is way out of what I can do right now, is there anything I should be looking to run over it potentially. 

def dont need mukla for zoo. i havent looked at his list but if he doesnt have 2, dark iron dwarf could be good.

+Urthor    10227

um yeah king mukla is so not needed don't go there

Lauren    510

You shouldn't take most of the lists posted on Reynad's website too seriously. (Meaning don't commit to using your Dust to craft certain tech choices he makes) 

He tests out new cards quite often, and changes them around a lot. So you could craft King Mukla, and the next day he might switch it out for something else.

Ammit    5159

Is there one good standard zoo list I should be aiming for? Or is there another deck that's about as cheap that's good? I'm watching Kolento plays this Hunter deck, which idk how good it is anymore but it seems ridiculous

Lauren    510

Can Urthor or somebody add me to the Skype Chat too? laurentan4@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Lauren    510

Idk, Hunter is the best deck in the game right now due to the brokeness of Unleash the Hounds. I haven't seen many standard Zoo decks either. 

Have been seeing tons of Druid after DreamHack though.

Ammit    5159

That's why I'm considering going Hunter, because Tracking+UTH and other shit just seems ridiculous. 

Elements    569

Tbh seeing A LOT of rogue atm. Everyone seems to be playing it. 

Lauren    510

Yup, Tempo Rogue is supposed to be good against Mid-Range Hunter. You can easily establish Board Control against them, which is needed.

Idk how its Druid matchup is though, seems bad to me.

Elements    569

Yup, Tempo Rogue is supposed to be good against Mid-Range Hunter. You can easily establish Board Control against them, which is needed.

Idk how its Druid matchup is though, seems bad to me.

I have been watching a lot of Hs streams past week and I think the druids just slap down big taunts until the hunter player runs out of resources. Big taunts are hard to deal with regardless of hunter's mark. Swipe too. Druids just seem to have a lot in their box for hunter.

Ammit    5159

Main reason I'm thinking of making Hunter is because according to hearthpwn it's 880 dust versus 1160 for Zoo I'm looking at right now.

Azn_Boy    378

Yeah the rogue matchup with hunter can be difficult. Removal spells too efficient and Harvest Golem is hard to deal with.

»BoraxTheLean    7119

If your strategy is tempo, like mid-range hunter and zoo.  Rogue is gonna getcha.

+Paraliel+    8032

Druid has a fantastic Rogue matchup however so if you want to beat them, play that.

»BoraxTheLean    7119

Is there one good standard zoo list I should be aiming for? Or is there another deck that's about as cheap that's good? I'm watching Kolento plays this Hunter deck, which idk how good it is anymore but it seems ridiculous

play 2 doomguards, 2 argent commanders, 1 mortal coil, 2 abusive, then decide whether you want 4's or 3's.  If you don't have a mukla but want to hedge your bets against getting mana screwed on turn 3 (and thus having to tap and lose tempo) you could play 2 crusaders/golem.  Blood knight has shifted out of the meta, and zoo with blood knight is a lot less common atm.  And I prefer crusader over harvest golem in most matchups.

Also, if you run into a lot of rogues on the ladder just change decks.