Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

DaveS    227

trying to learn tempo rogue, anyone have any stream/video recommendations?

Savjz played a lot of the deck last season, should be able to find some in his VODs

»lo fi    2611

I feel like Tempo rogue if played correctly, could essentially beat out Miracle 7 out of 10 matches.

»lo fi    2611

Oh, and I'm streaming.

twitch.tv/notbahamut

I'm getting close to 1600 dust. I have Ragnaros and Ysera and basically nothing else in terms of cards. What should I be crafting? Leeroy or Cairne or just a bunch of rares and epics?

packdaddy    737

I'm getting close to 1600 dust. I have Ragnaros and Ysera and basically nothing else in terms of cards. What should I be crafting? Leeroy or Cairne or just a bunch of rares and epics?

Depends on what decks you're playing the most. If you want to play Huntard basically the ONLY Legendary is Leeroy, so there's reason for that to be the legendary you craft.

If you plan on playing a lot of Hearth, crafting rares might be a bad strategy because you will probably open them in the future just through playing and grinding. Epics are sort of middle ground. It really depends on if they are necessary epics. Like, if you want to play Druid, you NEED Ancient of Lores. Or if you want to play Miracle Rogue, you NEED Preparation.

If you don't have BGH and Faceless, those might be worthy of crafting as well, just because of their sheer utility.

aurirevoir    2861
Loading up for a 40-pack tomorrow.  wish me luck
  • Upvote 3

aurirevoir    2861

Opened my 40-pack.  First two packs both had defender of argus lol.  Legendaries pulled were malygos, cenarius, and prophet velen.  Pretty decent in general.  I'll probably craft Rag with the extra dust.

• Upvote 5

»BoraxTheLean    7119

Opened my 40-pack.  First two packs both had defender of argus lol.  Legendaries pulled were malygos, cenarius, and prophet velen.  Pretty decent in general.  I'll probably craft Rag with the extra dust.

3 legendaries per 40 is good in my experience.  Also 3 playables is rly good.

aurirevoir    2861
Just glad I didn't hit any duplicate legendaries. I saw a guy crack 100 packs and pull 3 alextrasza 6 twisting nether
  • Upvote 1

aurirevoir    2861
Sick

The chosen Juan    1379

Almost a month went tru without opening good packs, despite opening 2/3 packs a day. I finally got Rag today!

gV6mgH5.png

• Upvote 2

Ammit    5159

Wait when is that supposed to go into effect

»Paraliel    8030

That isn't how I would've changed UTH but good to have some change to it atleast.

Ammit    5159

Just playing through some matches now, the one extra mana so far hasn't been that big an issue as far plays i can do.

»lo fi    2611

Lifecoach stated on his stream, that the deck will be unplayable.

I'm unsure about that statement, I mean.. Maybe he was just referring to Control Hunter? But I'm unsure if hunter as a whole becomes unplayable from the change.

Azn_Boy    378

It's a pretty significant change tbh. It makes it harder for midrange hunter to stabilize against more aggressive decks. Face Hunter would still be fine.

Forlum    9162

afnskdgbf

every arena matche today that i was actually gonna win, I get d/c'd and either come back to my opponent 8 turns ahead or just a straight up g/l

weuitblahrl ierguibd 

Forlum    9162

this game has quite the amount of exciton knight-esque cards 

• Downvote 2

»BoraxTheLean    7119

this game has quite the amount of exciton knight-esque cards 

lol

»Paraliel    8030

Just playing through some matches now, the one extra mana so far hasn't been that big an issue as far plays i can do.

Every single combo is delayed a turn.

It allows every single deck to stabilize vs Hunter even faster.