Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

+Paraliel+    8030

You realize I'm never going to listen to you if you act like a twat while you say things right? It's almost like you forgot your manners just because you're on a computer.

+Paraliel+    8030

And I've said what 2 things in this thread that you've said I'm wrong about? Man I'm always wrong! You showed me!

+Paraliel+    8030

Insane was just a word I used. I was describing that the new Release the Hounds is cool. Go piss off someone else.

Axle    1217

It couldn't possibly be the way you act every time you come into conflict with anyone lol.

Nish    253

I feel like hunter is pretty much unplayable if those changes go through

Unleash was the only viable build they had and on top of new Unleash being worthless (it's basically Arcane Missiles that costs 3 more mana with some situational combos with buff cards like Timber Wolf), there's the Buzzard nerf and them getting nothing back in return.

I still think Argent Commander will be ran in everything, it'll still trade 1 for 2 in most situations (just makes it a little more susceptible to aoe) and Shattered Sun is still really good but we might now see some other 3 drops appearing depending on the deck.

Axle    1217

I'm just a bit upset. I was expecting changes like:

shattered sun cleric only increases attack (becomes offensive instead of allowing ahead of curve health trades)

defender of argus no longer increases attack (becomes defensive but also allows good trades)

dark iron dwarf now costs 5 mana (5 needs more good cards and I think this card is worth 5 anyways)

argent commander: yeah idk how to change this card without a lazy health or attack decrease

but instead we get cop out balancing that only strengthens the interaction these cards have with certain classes (cheap aoe, 1 mana 2 damage cards, etc). 

Azn_Boy    378

Mage Aggro is retarded. I'm like 24-3 with the deck so far in ranked.

yellowlink    1

Mage / Warlock are probably the best 2 classes so far.

Hunter is by far the worst.

I play more constructed just find that more fun really. Masters 3 in there, I have a bad habit of opening packs as soon as I get 100 gold. I will play arena here and there often though. I run a Hybrid Mage type. :O I am still trying to farm for Legendaries, this is probably a deck I am close to building right now. I have everything except the BloodMage and the Jenkins.

I will prob end up maining Mage / Walrock / Paladin / Rogue. Currently only Legendary I have is Tirion though which kind of sucks ;(. I pulled a lowalker cho, but since its worthless I just disenchanted it.

1 Mana Wurm (2)
1 Arcane Missiles (2)
2 Kobold Geomancer (2)
2 Novice Engineer (2)
2 Blood Mage Thalnos (1)
2 Sorcerer's Apprentice (2)
3 Cone of Cold (2)
3 Arcane Intellect (2)
2 Frostbolt (2)
4 Fireball (2)
4 Polymorph (1)

4 Leeroy Jenkins (1)

4 Water Elemental (1)
5 Blizzard (2)
5 Azure Drake (2)

6 Argent Commander (2)
7 Flamestrike (1)
8 Pyroblast (1)

+Paraliel+    8030

Mage / Paladin are probably the best 2 classes so far.

Hunter is by far the worst.

I run a different type of Mage will post the decklist once servers are up. :O I need to get a Bloodmage and Leeroy though.

ftfy

Axle    1217

Here's to another month of arena being the vastly superior game mode :(

I mean this new ranked mode is neat but the constructed game is too limited and boring to enjoy and there are no rewards for the ranking this month anyways. 

Sand    1643

I looked online to find out how exactly the Arena reward structure was changed, but I couldn't find anything.  On my first run I went 9-3 and got this:

ELy9igD.jpg

Anyone get 12 wins yet?

Axle    1217

12 wins gives 300-400 gold. Did they nerf the old keys hard in gold gain? 

Sand    1643

12 wins gives 300-400 gold. Did they nerf the old keys hard in gold gain? 

I never paid attention to the keys before, just the number of wins.  I have no idea.  Also, does it matter when I got my wins and losses, now that your key gets downgraded for each loss?  Because I started off 0-2 I believe before winning 9 then losing the third game.

Sage.    757

I just finished an Arena from before the patch 4-3 and got only 3 boxes, about 80 gold and a pack though.

Azn_Boy    378

Before the patch I usually stopped at 8.

If 9, 10, 11, and 12 give you less gold...

Axle    1217

The whole system got revamped to be a lot more of a grind it seems. 

yellowlink    1
mmm just went 11-3 in arena :( so close yet so far. xD. like 3-1 on my other one right now will play tomorrow.

Also got about 430 gold and a pack

Sand    1643
How exactly did you calculate your results to get 430 gold and a pack? That seems more than the guy that had a perfect 12-0 run vs your 11-3.