Nish

Hearthstone Random Talk Thread

Sage.    757

I think I'm done with this for just a bit until the meta changes.  I got reaaally tired of facing the same fucking Mage deck over and over and over in Ranked, so I figured I'd swap back to Arena for a bit.  Still like 90% Mages.  They're just so OP and not fun at all to play against =[

6 damage fireball pls

10 damage pyroblast pls

»Suicidal    267

I think I'm done with this for just a bit until the meta changes.  I got reaaally tired of facing the same fucking Mage deck over and over and over in Ranked, so I figured I'd swap back to Arena for a bit.  Still like 90% Mages.  They're just so OP and not fun at all to play against =[

6 damage fireball pls

10 damage pyroblast pls

Hafu just drafted 5 fireball , 2 CoC , 3 Blizzard , 3 Flamestrike i guess the end result was pretty goddamn obvious :P

Azn_Boy    375

I have the Arena bug where it just loops at the key screen. Apparently it's not going to get fixed for another week or so :(

As for Mages, the only thing that needs to be changed is the freezing and the efficiency of Fireball. Flamestrike and Pyroblast are both fine.

Axle    1217
PSS7pOW.png

the epitome of a fair deck ;)

The existence of Ice Block also irritates me to a huge degree. The one secret in the game you can't outplay at all. 

Azn_Boy    375

Ice Block is only an issue because of how swingy your life total can be this meta. It's just a Fog effect, not really a good card.

»Suicidal    267

PSS7pOW.png

The existence of Ice Block also irritates me to a huge degree. The one secret in the game you can't outplay at all. 

that deck has so much shit you don't need

explain : ragnaros , sylvanas , and leeroy and not having doomsayers.

btw play kyoki's paladin control on ladder and rape both this shit and rushlock easy.

Axle    1217

PSS7pOW.png

that deck has so much shit you don't need

explain : ragnaros , sylvanas , and leeroy and not having doomsayers.

btw play kyoki's paladin control on ladder and rape both this shit and rushlock easy.

I can understand removing Sylvanas and Ragnaros to a degree. Sylvanas is whatever in this and Ragnaros would act as the 3rd Pyroblast but things won't always go your way that he can reliably hit but it is good against the mirror. However Leeroy is pretty invaluable as a 3rd Fireball. I'm not playing this deck anyways. I was just expressing my salt to degenerate decks.

Yeah the Paladin deck is neat and I really like how it has developed. It's actually one of the things I am running right now because I prefer more mid range-like decks. Chaining Lay on Hands into Guardian is just too discouraging for sure.

• Upvote 1

Sage.    757

What is Kyoki's paladin, and where do you guys go for good Hearthstone articles/discussion?

Axle    1217

What is Kyoki's paladin, and where do you guys go for good Hearthstone articles/discussion?

I don't know what that player's list specifically is like but if it's something that can beat mage I assume it's just a Paladin deck that plays the Paladin healing cards (Truesilver, Guardian and Lay on Hands) with the Consecration + Equality combo to beat the double giants turn. 

• Upvote 1

Azn_Boy    375

Yeah, I've been testing a Pally deck too. Has a very favorable matchup against Mage and Warlock. It just loses to almost everything else lol. But it doesn't really matter if 67% of the decks you face on the ladder will be Mage decks.

The 3/2 that pings everything when you cast a spell is your 3-4th boardwipe with Equality alongside Consecration. Also a lot cheaper to cast which is relevant and doubles as a body when need be.

Sand    1643

I'm wondering the same thing (where people are finding out about new info/decks/streamers).  I just watched koyuki0's stream and he was Rank 1 with this deck:

4orbCJb.jpg

Then I hear about stuff like a Chinese Warrior deck, and some slut named Hafu?  I'm so behind.

»Suicidal    267

hafu isn't that good when she's playing alone , when she gets help from koyuki or vieuwers she's ''ok''

also mr soul control : ihearthu.com

i just did arena which i picked priest in and drafted 3 Mind Controls , i play the mirror and i control a Gurubashi at 14/something , he Mc's it , i MC it back , he MC's it back , i top MC and steal it back , he tops MC and takes it back and i top my 3'd to steal it for good

^ true soul control :D 

yellowlink    1

Lol ... I hate arena but the only reason I am doing arena is to grind for cards. Went 12-2, then couple of 11-3, and one 8-3.

Bored now Currently like 0-1 right now with rouge build. =/ Will probably finish it tomorrow.

Prizes were really bad today though. =[

Azn_Boy    375

I'm wondering the same thing (where people are finding out about new info/decks/streamers).  I just watched koyuki0's stream and he was Rank 1 with this deck:

Then I hear about stuff like a Chinese Warrior deck, and some slut named Hafu?  I'm so behind.

That build is pretty similar to mine. Though I would rather play Faerie Dragon over Knife Juggler. It's a pretty important card against Cone of Cold.

Sand    1643

You're right.  After I posted this and showered, I realized that he played the 2-card theft card.  Is there going to be a wipe when Open Beta ends?

Azn_Boy    375

Played against a Priest who Mind Vision'd my Pyroblast twice and I still won lol. I did at least 40 damage that game.

Axle    1217

You're right.  After I posted this and showered, I realized that he played the 2-card theft card.  Is there going to be a wipe when Open Beta ends?

There is currently no plans for wipes. 

• Upvote 1