Wiggles

Team DuelistGroundz [vs] Team YugiohForums

yung Monet    2452

2-0'd Dantew the site was down when we warred 

Ninja'd by Big Gosu

Exhale 2 > Risen 0

creamy

»BoraxTheLean    7119

Apparently killa4nia just reverse dodged Giles?

He asked him to war then when Giles hosted he wouldn't war and logged off. 

LOL

»Barron    7987

I challenged Reli to a duel. I wanted to host the duel since i challenged him. He said no he is hosting because i was mean to Sharpman which i don't even communicate with. He declined my game of hosting and i ain't got time for silly games like that. Also Owen, you didn't even know what Crossfire is, "It is Xfire. So itswhatever will play until he loses." LOL. You are so bad, why are you even on this team?

• Downvote 4

»BoraxTheLean    7119

I challenged Reli to a duel. I wanted to host the duel since i challenged him. He said no he is hosting because i was mean to Sharpman which i don't even communicate with. He declined my game of hosting and i ain't got time for silly games like that. Also Owen, you didn't even know what Crossfire is, "It is Xfire. So itswhatever will play until he loses." LOL

Should this be called reverse dodging from now on?

Or killa4nia'ing?

(ez)

And yeah I got it confused with Iron Man.

So like can we get a rundown of people who will ACTUALLY play?  Or at least find out who that gunnybear guy is gonna play?

• Downvote 1

»Relianah    4515

f7FugiZ.png

Z3k4XaB.png

the "oh so you don't want to join my game/okay/log out" was like 3-5 seconds? didn't even have time to respond lol

Jeremy was PMing him and he just ignored him, had similar problems with gunnybear last night telling me "I'm supposed to play someone else" I asked why and he said he's just listening to what he was told... o k?

• Upvote 3

»Barron    7987

He pmed me while i was in a duel for a tournament, i do not have time to respond to that. Sharpman can play someone else, maybe Twitter :).

• Downvote 2

»Relianah    4515

Why do you guys have people set up to play eachother? it's fucking annoying I just want to dool whoever is fucking on

• Upvote 1

»Barron    7987

You posted up above that everyone is dodging you when i simply challenged you, yet you did not take my offer and yet i am the one who is dodging? Okay :/

• Downvote 4

»BoraxTheLean    7119

You posted up above that everyone is dodging you when i simply challenged you, yet you did not take my offer and yet i am the one who is dodging? Okay :/

It is just hard to imagine that you are not dodging when you log off when he hosts the duel.

»Relianah    4515

Never said you dodged me lol... and twitter posted on YF he won't be on all week so if you're forcing people to dodge Jeremy (probably our most active player) until he plays that's just retarded

»Barron    7987

Never said you dodged me lol... and twitter posted on YF he won't be on all week so if you're forcing people to dodge Jeremy (probably our most active player) until he plays that's just retarded

I'm not holding anyone back from playing, it's up to them. Just because i am the leader doesn't mean i'm calling all the shots. I simply chose you out because of my explained reason and saw you lurking both sites and i even helped you with your password problems to get on YF and you couldn't even join my game? :/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»Relianah    4515

you didn't even give me a chance to respond lol, you logged out instantly after saying that, I was trying to make a friendly joke about you dadging Jeremy and you logged. You're making a huge deal out of everything (who you play and who hosts) just fucking dool someone lol

• Upvote 3

Twitter    2057

owen? talking about dodging? that's funny lol. 

anyway, idk if ill be able to log on for this this week, but if any of you will be in San Diego this weekend, I will happily war you irl. 

• Downvote 5

»Barron    7987

I actually waited 15 seconds before i replied. I wanted to play before the Lakers/Dodgers game but they're going to start in a few minutes. All i'm saying is that i challenged you and i wanted to host the game but that didn't happen. I was in a duel for a tournament on dnf "dn clashes". i didn't want to be bothered. I think i had Owen pming me telling me "ur so bad" lol. Please Owen don't talk shit lol. Who is "The Standard"? Telling me Reli has 8 YCS tops, gutsssssss. Stop trolling.

• Downvote 1

+scuzzlebutt    23486
holy fucking shit killa4nia are you 12? "you won't join my game? ok /log" like if there's some specific reason you insisted on hosting, like u don't want people to watch bc ur honestly afraid that we'd need to coach him to beat you, just like come out and fucking say that and I'm sure Giles would have understood
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

holy fucking shit killa4nia are you 12? "you won't join my game? ok /log" like if there's some specific reason you insisted on hosting, like u don't want people to watch bc ur honestly afraid that we'd need to coach him to beat you, just like come out and fucking say that and I'm sure Giles would have understood

Definitely.

Just talk it out like BIG BOYS.

Giles sure would've been a little upset that he can't have his bestest friends watch him test his ygo skills amongst somsone on the YF team.

But he can still revel in his potential victory that could come out from said match,

I am tired.

/ambien signfminf out

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2