Wiggles

Team DuelistGroundz [vs] Team YugiohForums

Dank Memeston    1716

what the fuck is wrong with both teams, its not hard to say you dont want to play at all jesus fucking christ

if yu just want to plaey with friends do that on your own fucking time

this shit is why we never finish a 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yung Monet    2452

what the fuck is wrong with both teams, its not hard to say you dont want to play at all jesus fucking christ

if yu just want to plaey with friends do that on your own fucking time

this shit is why we never finish a 

Might be easier if killa4nia wasn't such a colossal faggot.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Risen    4

Lol, maybe when Killa said "I'll host." Reli should have just said okay and joined the game. The question "why" was not needed therefor Killa4nia is not being a "colossal faggot". Just saying. Quit whining about something that doesn't even matter. Don't attack Killa for something he didn't start. All that really does is make you all look like major morons.

»Sharpman    4801
Except reli was already hosting lol :/ that's why he was like come to my game

He was like "ya I'm gonna go to the game" to me on skype but then as soon as he tried killa logged off.

Anyway, y'all should seriously cut out this "I'm only playing one person" shit. Pretty annoying. Ill be back on tonight
  • Upvote 1

»Relianah    4515

Lol, maybe when Killa said "I'll host." Reli should have just said okay and joined the game. The question "why" was not needed therefor Killa4nia is not being a "colossal faggot". Just saying. Quit whining about something that doesn't even matter. Don't attack Killa for something he didn't start. All that really does is make you all look like major morons.

you can argue that "maybe when I said I'm hosting he could just join the game". Either way just stop being faggots (everyone) and just fucking play who ever the fuck is on when they're on.

sb24stk    298

I cant play until next week. I'm currently in Asia(Philippines), my internet connection is awful and has too many plan before I go back to America

• Upvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

I cant play until next week. I'm currently in Asia(Philippines), my internet connection is awful and has too many plan before I go back to America

Alright, well hopefully that gunnybear guy decides to play someone else (-;

»Exhale    6627
omg lol this war is so gay lul

all the dumb bickering is killin me
  • Upvote 1

Risen    4

I'm really confused about that youtube video, Owen. Obviously, Exhale and I had no quarrel during our duel. I D/C'd played r2 and he won it. So quit being a faggot please. 

• Downvote 2

»Barron    7987

That video was from awhile ago. Josh made like a series of videos i think in 2010? It was funny then.

»Exhale    6627

I'm really confused about that youtube video, Owen. Obviously, Exhale and I had no quarrel during our duel. I D/C'd played r2 and he won it. So quit being a faggot please. 

it's just a video proclaiming my excellence in this children's card game we play and in life in general. nothing towards you

Chaos_Blaze    75

I should be on for about an hour or two.

EDIT: Also, sorry about me not being on as much as I had hoped. Life + school catches up to you sometimes.

• Upvote 1

»BoraxTheLean    7119

I should be on for about an hour or two.

EDIT: Also, sorry about me not being on as much as I had hoped. Life + school catches up to you sometimes.

Alright thanks for letting us know.
  • Upvote 1

What the fuck did I just read?

Who the fuck cares who hosts? Darryl, you initiated the contact to war someone. It's courtesy to comply to the other persons request
  • Upvote 3

Chaos_Blaze    75

Beat itswhatever0 2-0.

I didn't deserve that win at all. I feel really bad about it too.

• Upvote 3