S3xta_Espada    116

[<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tR_-PAWM9es?hl=nl_NL&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tR_-PAWM9es?hl=nl_NL&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

3 Evolsaur Cerato

3 Evoltile Westlo

3 Jurrac Guaiba

2 Evolsaur Dilpo

2 Evolsaur Vulcano

2 Evoltile Najasho

1 Evoltile Lagosucho

1 Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness

3 Evo-Diversity

3 Evo-Force

2 Forbidden Lance

2 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Book of Moon

1 Dark Hole

1 Enemt Controller

1 Heavy Storm

1 Monster Reborn

1 Pot of Avarice

2 Bottomless Trap Hole

2 Dimensional Prison

2 Torrential Tribute

1 Solemn Judgment

1 Solemn Warning

3 Evolzar Laggia

2 Evolzar Dolkka

1 Abyss Dweller

1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Lion Emperor

1 Gagaga Cowboy

1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn

1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon

1 Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction

1 Number 39: Utopia

1 Number C39: Utopia Ray

1 Temtempo the Percussion Djinn

1 Wind-Up Zenmaines

Here's what my Evol build will look like for the upcoming weeks.

I don't play Black Corn because I live in Europe.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

hiatus    70

I don't know much about evols but have you tried out Zenmaister in the extra? Could be somewhat win more but I figured he would be good for re-flipping. Just an old idea I thought I would mention. I don't know if you would even have extra deck space for it.

• Upvote 2

Lulhackz    22

Zenmaister is very good in Evols but it can be a "win more" most of the time. The combo with him is to have a westlo and an evolsaur face up on field first (from westlo being flipped the turn before), then you normal any dino and xyz for Maister. Use his eff to flip Westlo facedown and then flip him up again to summon vulcano from deck and get back the saur you detached from Maister to make Laggia/Dolkka.

The biggest reason you would do this is to

1. set up for more explosive plays the following turn with another Maister flip.

2. set up graveyard for PoA or Emeral plays.

3. gain another 2200 monster on board for free if it meant it was game.

The main disadvantages are

1. takes up "unnecessary" space in extra deck.

2. leaves westlo in face up atk so unless you have BoM set you are probably going to take damage.

3. "wastes" saurs in deck for a lackluster play in most situations.

Honestly the only thing I could see coming out of the extra for him would be the third Laggia, but in evols the third laggia can be pretty important.

Another thing about Zenmaister is that in most situations Tsuk can do the same thing he can.

• Upvote 1

S3xta_Espada    116

I haven't tried Zenmaister out yet, honestly never thought too seriously about adding him to the Extra. But yes, the Extra is quite tight, the only thing I would probably cut are Utopia and Ray. I might just do that to test out Zenmaister and since this deck's only lacking thing is removal, I have been thinking about adding Thunder Spark Dragon as well. I often need the third Laggia, so I'm not planning on getting him out.

Having a face-up Westlo isn't always as bad as some people think. It can always serve as food for Evo-Force and Controller, also having a Book of Moon or access to Lagosucho to go into a rank 3.

The thing I'm worrying about when I'm playing out the above scenario with Zenmaister is depleting my Saurs too quickly from the deck...since we don't have Emeral yet, the only card to shuffle them back is PoA

I have tested Tsukuyomi before and she worked wonders with Westlo, but I felt that the Normal Summon is very important in Evols, so I took her out. Might try her again sometime soon, not sure yet. As this deck has difficulties with killing big monsters, Tsukuyomi might be worth another shot.

Thanks for the feedback btw, it made me think about Zenmaister.

• Upvote 1

hiatus    70

I haven't tried Zenmaister out yet, honestly never thought too seriously about adding him to the Extra. But yes, the Extra is quite tight, the only thing I would probably cut are Utopia and Ray. I might just do that to test out Zenmaister and since this deck's only lacking thing is removal, I have been thinking about adding Thunder Spark Dragon as well. I often need the third Laggia, so I'm not planning on getting him out.

Having a face-up Westlo isn't always as bad as some people think. It can always serve as food for Evo-Force and Controller, also having a Book of Moon or access to Lagosucho to go into a rank 3.

The thing I'm worrying about when I'm playing out the above scenario with Zenmaister is depleting my Saurs too quickly from the deck...since we don't have Emeral yet, the only card to shuffle them back is PoA

I have tested Tsukuyomi before and she worked wonders with Westlo, but I felt that the Normal Summon is very important in Evols, so I took her out. Might try her again sometime soon, not sure yet. As this deck has difficulties with killing big monsters, Tsukuyomi might be worth another shot.

Thanks for the feedback btw, it made me thinking about Zenmaister.

Not problem, also everything lulhackz said is completely true and actually explains what I was meaning haha

Now I want to set off on making a 16 dollar deck to post hahaha

Lulhackz    22

Thanks for the feedback btw, it made me think about Zenmaister.

I see what you mean, but  I just see this deck being able to cut Utopia or Ray. Ray is just so nice to have when you are able to econ a utopia, and utopia in this deck is essential to beat over bigger monsters. If you need removal I would consider Vylon Disigma before Thunder Spark, Disigma can suck up your opponent's monsters in hard matchups (heroes are annoying, and sucking up Shining is just nutty). Also I love Tsukuyomi in this deck too, but until King Feral Imp comes out in TCG she will have to wait (but when he does this deck is just insane).

If you were to add Maister in you would probably want to add in another Diplo (probably cut an MST and side it instead), just so you have more saurs to access throughout the game.

How has abyss dweller been working for you? I never liked him as much because dolkka will be better 100% of the time (correct me if Im wrong on this). The only reason I could see for playing him would be when you Econ a lv 4 monster and need to go into Dweller.

Lastly, is there any specific reason you're not running Papi, Shock Master, or Steelswarm Roach (obviously the last one is more tech than necessary, but it does deal with decks that have big bosses).

S3xta_Espada    116

I see what you mean, but  I just see this deck being able to cut Utopia or Ray. Ray is just so nice to have when you are able to econ a utopia, and utopia in this deck is essential to beat over bigger monsters. If you need removal I would consider Vylon Disigma before Thunder Spark, Disigma can suck up your opponent's monsters in hard matchups (heroes are annoying, and sucking up Shining is just nutty). Also I love Tsukuyomi in this deck too, but until King Feral Imp comes out in TCG she will have to wait (but when he does this deck is just insane).

If you were to add Maister in you would probably want to add in another Diplo (probably cut an MST and side it instead), just so you have more saurs to access throughout the game.

How has abyss dweller been working for you? I never liked him as much because dolkka will be better 100% of the time (correct me if Im wrong on this). The only reason I could see for playing him would be when you Econ a lv 4 monster and need to go into Dweller.

Lastly, is there any specific reason you're not running Papi, Shock Master, or Steelswarm Roach (obviously the last one is more tech than necessary, but it does deal with decks that have big bosses).

I didn't think of Disigma, I'll give it a thought. But I don't think I'd play King Feral Imp, the deck already has 3 Diversities, I can see myself making an Evolzar anytime over King Imp. More Saurs could help, but I just want Emeral xD

Dweller is there for E-Con plays, like you thought. It's also nice to drop Dweller first turn when I have the backrow for it. I feel Dolkka is better when Mermails already have a field, and Dweller when they don't.

I don't play Papi and Roach because I have Dolkka access, and Shock Master has been going in and out of my Extra lately, I just don't know what to do with him. Everytime I need him, he isn't there and when he is, I don't need him.

I'm also not sure whether to cut the 3rd Laggia or not...

Lulhackz    22

I didn't think of Disigma, I'll give it a thought. But I don't think I'd play King Feral Imp, the deck already has 3 Diversities, I can see myself making an Evolzar anytime over King Imp. More Saurs could help, but I just want Emeral xD

Dweller is there for E-Con plays, like you thought. It's also nice to drop Dweller first turn when I have the backrow for it. I feel Dolkka is better when Mermails already have a field, and Dweller when they don't.

I don't play Papi and Roach because I have Dolkka access, and Shock Master has been going in and out of my Extra lately, I just don't know what to do with him. Everytime I need him, he isn't there and when he is, I don't need him.

I'm also not sure whether to cut the 3rd Laggia or not...

Even with the 3 Diversity the deck doesn't always open the nuts. Just because Geargias have Armor do they not play Gear X? And Tsuk is a generic rank 4 that allows you to go into King Feral Imp when you dont already have the Dinos on board. Also it allows for cute plays with Guaiba by flipping their monsters FD.

Papi can extend combos with Westlo, as well as get rid of reaper.

Roach deals with the monsters Dolkka can't (inherent summons), such as Hyperion, Kristya, and BLS.

When I played the deck I never found myself going for 3 Laggia, but I played the version with 2 Elias and I didn't play Guaiba, so maybe it's necessary.

Disigma is pretty cute, and it's a good option to have in the extra deck if you have the room.

S3xta_Espada    116

Even with the 3 Diversity the deck doesn't always open the nuts. Just because Geargias have Armor do they not play Gear X? And Tsuk is a generic rank 4 that allows you to go into King Feral Imp when you dont already have the Dinos on board. Also it allows for cute plays with Guaiba by flipping their monsters FD.

Papi can extend combos with Westlo, as well as get rid of reaper.

Roach deals with the monsters Dolkka can't (inherent summons), such as Hyperion, Kristya, and BLS.

When I played the deck I never found myself going for 3 Laggia, but I played the version with 2 Elias and I didn't play Guaiba, so maybe it's necessary.

Disigma is pretty cute, and it's a good option to have in the extra deck if you have the room.

I probably won't compare Geargia to Evols. It's true they always go into Gigant X, but they can't go into an Evolzar. I'm not saying King Imp is bad, but that I'd probably rather go into an Evolzar anytime, even more so considering the triple Diversity.

I'm thinking about making room for Tsukuyomi, but room in the main deck is tight, and I already play 41 cards. I will probably add Papi and Maister/Roach and cut the Utopia's. The problem with Roach is his low ATK, so I need backrows to protect him.