Dr. Dark Cloud

Shingeki no Kyojin – Attack on Titan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yoDPuA718FU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've got high hopes for this one. You can tell it's by the same guy who wrote Claymore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

beetle    1115

First anime i've watched in 3 years.

did.not.dissapoint

»victor    6399

All signs to point to an anime original ending in the vein of Claymore.

AKA, really good until the last ~4 episodes.

i did not know the claymore author made this and I've read the manga

as much as I want to watch this, I fear the anime diverging from the storyline because of a lack of chapters.  Magi disappointed me already

»infinite    2317

as much as I want to watch this, I fear the anime diverging from the storyline because of a lack of chapters.  Magi disappointed me already

Magi was terrible mostly because of the shitty production. The good thing about this anime is that the production has been impeccable so far. Also the manga allows for some deviation with in a 26 episode run so I don't feel like it would be as inconclusive as magis. I hope I'm right 

Yeah Grant, that's where animes come from.

that was actually a dumb comment micah

and it's not entirely true

I was trolling :wub:

Btw what's up Exiled?

I'm also hoping that they don't diverge like they did with Claymore. Hopefully they got enough feedback from that to know better.

»infinite    2317

I'm also hoping that they don't diverge like they did with Claymore. Hopefully they got enough feedback from that to know better.

They ARE diverging the series is only getting 26 episodes

Ah I read your first post wrong. Idk what to expect then

»infinite    2317

Ah I read your first post wrong. Idk what to expect then

Yeah. I feel like this manga would fit better for annual blu ray releases like Gundam Unicorn and Broken Blade.

Yeah Grant, that's where animes come from.

that was actually a dumb comment micah

and it's not entirely true

I was trolling :wub:

Btw what's up Exiled?

not much, hbu

Magi was terrible mostly because of the shitty production. The good thing about this anime is that the production has been impeccable so far. Also the manga allows for some deviation with in a 26 episode run so I don't feel like it would be as inconclusive as magis. I hope I'm right 

the fact that they announced a 2nd season after diverging the series after the balbaad arc was a kick in the nuts.  I don't really care about the production, but instead a fluid storyline that stays true to the manga

»victor    6399

I wish everything was like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

»infinite    2317

I wish everything was like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

That would def work for Magi. Kinda favor the Gundam Unicorn format for this though

Shruikon    206

You don't know that though. They could very well just be stopping at an appropriate point and planning to do a season 2 when more chapters are available. Lots of shows have done this.

Thanatos    516

i always hoped that a new season would continue on afterwards

Matticus    2253
The best thing about this manga is Bert's face whenever he reacts to something. As long as they animate those, I'm super happy!

Also, I'm really hoping they just do a S2 rather than an anime original ending. As long as they don't do a Berserk, leave it on a cliffhanger and never do anything else again, we should get decent results.
  • Upvote 1

»infinite    2317

You don't know that though. They could very well just be stopping at an appropriate point and planning to do a season 2 when more chapters are available. Lots of shows have done this.
what we know is that they are doing 26 episodes and nothing beyond that has been declared. This is fact