Dr. Dark Cloud

Shingeki no Kyojin – Attack on Titan

just marathoned this the past 2 days, pretty good show. i wish they would be more liberal with character deaths though, so far the only characters to die have been minor ones.

I disagree

and why would that be?

asfggh    3890
I just feel like some people that died were important, or at least could have been

i actually do agree with robyn, there is quite a lot of death and although we don't have any MAJOR MAJOR character deaths, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some

asfggh    3890
[quote name="...Tygo" post="3678925" timestamp="1391036613"][spoiler]we do[/spoiler][/quote] [spoiler]i can't think off the top of my head! who? I'm up to date with the manga so dw about spoiling things[/spoiler]

I just feel like some people that died were important, or at least could have been

could have been isn't really criteria though, the story just introduces minor characters just to have someone to kill off. petra is a minor character for example, given a little bit of screen time before being killed.

i actually do agree with robyn, there is quite a lot of death and although we don't have any MAJOR MAJOR character deaths, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some

i'll be happy once we do see some. i think the show would be so much better if they didn't do fake outs, and would've just killed like reiner when he was in the female titans grip.

+Urthor    10227

i'll be happy once we do see some. i think the show would be so much better if they didn't do fake outs, and would've just killed like reiner when he was in the female titans grip.

[spoiler]go rewatch that scene 10 times in a row. Literally 10 times in a row[/spoiler]

• Upvote 2

i have to remember to not click the spoiler button in this thread

»Tygo    14122

[spoiler]we do[/spoiler]

[spoiler]i can't think off the top of my head! who? I'm up to date with the manga so dw about spoiling things[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Hannes[/spoiler]

Donnie    2189

The Season ended like 3 months ago, why are we spoilering.

Anyway the spoilered character was completely irrelevant in everything except the 2/3? episodes he appeared in, and even then his personality was nothing special nor was his loss a big one to the plot.

+Urthor    10227

because the spoilers are manga stuff son

like ok I caught up to the manga, but I can 100% say the manga is kinda awk and the anime is way way better.  It's also kinda really average art. 

Soo apparently there is going to be a prologue season explaining Levi's origin? Idk if this is old news, but I was just looking into if there would be a new season. Doesn't seem likely so I guess it's time to actually read the manga

Tsunayoshi    104

Soo apparently there is going to be a prologue season explaining Levi's origin? Idk if this is old news, but I was just looking into if there would be a new season. Doesn't seem likely so I guess it's time to actually read the manga

Yeah. Supposedly the prologue with Levi is almost over. Sorta waiting for that next chapter to come out to get a clue on how many chapters are left.