rei

2 explosions at finish line of Boston Marathon 30+ seriously injured

+rei+    34670

i know conspiracy theoriest are funny via stupidity but can we not link said stupidity because it's annoying to dela with and there's always one stupid motherfucker who buys it and we have to deal with until they get themselves banned 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+rei+    34670
RIP, though i'm not sure i like his posting here because if anything we should do what we can to disassociate his memory with this.
  • Upvote 1

Lamp    1424
[quote name="Jesus the Jew" post="3467153" timestamp="1366914460"][url=http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/04/25/boston-bombing-social-media-student-brown-university-reddit/2112309/]http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/04/25/boston-bombing-social-media-student-brown-university-reddit/2112309/[/url]   So the guy that Reddit had been suspecting was found dead in a river. Fucking idiots.[/quote] Missing since March 15. You're an idiot if you used a reddit live update thread as any sort of news source, but I doubt they're responsible for his death. If anything, do yourself a favor and don't jump to conclusions like the people on Reddit did.
  • Upvote 2

+rei+    34670

i dont think he was connecting the idiots to the cause ofdeath just that idiots were involved in some idiocy 

┬╗orangeeyes    11863

maybe CNN should stop getting their info from fucking reddit

• Upvote 2

Jesus the Jew    986

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/04/25/boston-bombing-social-media-student-brown-university-reddit/2112309/

So the guy that Reddit had been suspecting was found dead in a river. Fucking idiots.

Missing since March 15.
You're an idiot if you used a reddit live update thread as any sort of news source, but I doubt they're responsible for his death. If anything, do yourself a favor and don't jump to conclusions like the people on Reddit did.

They are idiots for jumping to conclusions and putting that family through torture when they were already frantically looking for their son. Speaking of jumping to conclusions...

beetle    1115

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/04/25/boston-bombing-social-media-student-brown-university-reddit/2112309/

So the guy that Reddit had been suspecting was found dead in a river. Fucking idiots.

Missing since March 15.
You're an idiot if you used a reddit live update thread as any sort of news source, but I doubt they're responsible for his death. If anything, do yourself a favor and don't jump to conclusions like the people on Reddit did.

They are idiots for jumping to conclusions and putting that family through torture when they were already frantically looking for their son. Speaking of jumping to conclusions...

Yeah, this whole bombing thing made me lose faith in reddit as soon as actual facts came out.  I almost feel that the FBI put out pics of the actual suspects when they noticed everyone else incorrectly reporting everything.  Maybe in some way it actually sped up the investigation?  Eh, wonder what the story with this kid was though.  He just straight left town and was found in a river? 

Jesus the Jew    986

Law enforcement says that there is no evidence of foul play. He could have just drowned in a freak accident or something.

beetle    1115

Law enforcement says that there is no evidence of foul play. He could have just drowned in a freak accident or something.

Just so random the dude vanishes and drowns by himself.

+rei+    34670

i thought he left a suicide note 

beetle    1115

i thought he left a suicide note 

idk, mixed reports everywhere about wtf was up with that missing kid.

Dank Memeston    1716

so he was missing on march 15th, not april 15th, right? what the fuck could he have been fucking up for a whole month or? like was he"found" before 15th or was he actually literally not living with anyone associated with him to an degree through at least, the 15th of april? i mean thats a whole fucking month... not to say he was doing bad shit but what are you doing then? i know things happen but :| going to watch a race a month later... maybe he was thinking about life? and maybe this whole fiasco just pushed him over the edge? this is fucking shitty overall regardless of the whole matter because we probly will never know what the fuck he was doing for 1.5 months :|

• Downvote 2

+rei+    34670

he was missing since march 15; and his body had to be pulled from a body of water and be identified by dental records. He was never AT any fucking race, he was too busy having already drowned. Read the fucking thread or article next time dumbass. 

beetle    1115

he was missing since march 15; and his body had to be pulled from a body of water and be identified by dental records. He was never AT any fucking race, he was too busy having already drowned. Read the fucking thread or article next time dumbass. 

This.

Just a huge coincidence that he looked like the bombing suspect and went missing a month beforehand after apparently writing some weird letter to whomever would find it.  In reality maybe he just needed some time off to collect himself and had an accident in a river where he drowned :(

Dank Memeston    1716

oh, i thought this was talking about the guy in the baseball hat with the "white square" on his backpack that you guys were saying was being bullied or something . my bad

• Downvote 2