Focus

BattleStorm

Focus    161

[Winged Beast / Effect] This card gains 100 ATK for each face-up Winged Beast-Type monster you control. Once per turn, if you control 3 or more face-up Winged Beast-Type monsters, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

Yes I'm waiting on the neg reps. I just wanted peoples opinions of this card as it could serve as a beaststick for harpies. It's a dark if you play simorg. Big Eye, This, etc.

It's a winged beast for icarus and if for some odd reason you can summon this and have 2 other winged beast on the field you can pop a backrow once per turn.

In my honest opinion I just enjoy the artwork.

• Downvote 43

Focus    161

i just felt like trolling. I really wanted a thread on MJar#2 but i thought it already had a thread and didn't feel like making one since it's been talked about numerous times.

This card is just cool looking and a winged beast ;)

• Downvote 30

+Gojira    1708

Sad Face.

Also, harpies already have s/t destruction in the form of their field spell (I should be a little constructive, I guess)

ThatOneGuy    2005

@Donnie - The same thing that seems to be happening across the board.  An influx of stupid.

• Upvote 4

Zet    385

i just felt like trolling. 

Get out.

• Upvote 5

Focus    161

Sad Face.

Also, harpies already have s/t destruction in the form of their field spell (I should be a little constructive, I guess)

I understand I just like Simorg in decks and Dark Simorg doesn't seem that bad. I haven't seen a recent build of the deck so I don't know how many darks are in the extra and main board. It's a 4 for some stuff and if with simorg gives you another 7 for big eye or dragosack.

• Downvote 5

»Draigun    6837

i just felt like trolling.

I just felt like suspending permanently because fuck you.

• Upvote 26