packdaddy

social media use and females

packdaddy    736

this is a serious question i got for yall cause social media is so fuckin relevant and nowadays it can make-or-break a relationship

so what do you do in regards to a female you like/are in a relationship with/trying to bone, on the internet

personally i feel like facebook is god awful for anything relationship and i've had that sentiment for a few years now

myspace was terrible, thank based god that's over

but twitter... it's like you can't even tweet a female without a bitch you like twatching "tweet watching" and hitting your phone salty as fuck. she thinks all your shit a fuckin subtweet. probably will want to check your DMs. etc.

maybe a better question is do you tell your female you're just gonna fuckin delete all yo shit when you start talking to her, cause at this point it just looks like it's gonna turn it for the worse regardless

discuss

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

»Barron    8037

first time i'm hearing about "twatching" lol. I know a lot of guys girlfriends don't really care much who they reply to on social media sites but some of them stalk the shit out of their instagram/fb/twitter/etc about who they follow/retweet/etc. Just be you really. If you're normally someone who replies a lot on social media, then do so. If not then keep it that way. I mean if a girl is really that anal about you replying to some females status/tweet/pic then she isn't worth trying to get at or get with. Just shows who they are irl or even how they'll act.

• Upvote 7

Soul    7984

you are trying to get romantically involved with very immature girls if this is the case. my gf does not give a single fuck about what i do online. she even told me she was going to delete her FB because she doesn't even like it. guys she knew from HS or even as far back as middle school would legit creep on her every time she changed her profile pic before we started going out. once we started going out, i made her keep it. its easy communication if anything ever happens to my phone, and i also like having her name there as "in a relationship with christian" so niggers know to back the fuck up. 

on the other hand, my ex was extremely immature. but even she did not give a fuck what i was doing online, until she found out i was telling people about when she cheated on me (i was still with her after she did this as you all know), that is when she blacked on me. i would sometimes secretly flirt with bitches and she wouldn't even get mad (partially because she couldn't tell). anyway, she didn't even get mad at this is my point.

every other girl i was smanging with (with the exception of 2 spanish girls), did not give a fuck about what happens online. the 2 spanish girls are the exception, one was 17 and one was 18, both still in HS while I was 19 starting my 3rd year of college. the immaturity within them was astounding. they were basically just FB whores, and they are now instagram whores as well. you can tell how immature they were because one kissed me and took me on dates infront of her older brother, and invited me to the family all within 2 weeks of meeting her. then she tries to blindside me and tell me im too clingy. i literally had the same expression jackie chan has in that meme. i did not give any fucks tho. the other chick was just a smut. invited her to my workplace at the time (a hookah lounge) to smoke for free, and i offered to smoke her up on a blunt after i got off too. what does she do? she brings another nigga who she's "friends" with etc. then on top that has the nerve to tell me she doesn't want to be a 2nd place bitch to my ex when she basically did the same thing to me that day. 

the above were just examples of the stupidity and immaturity that was foreshadowed by their online obsession. tldr? don't fuck with bitches who care about social media presence. grow the fuck up nigga. i literally laugh in the face of those dumb hoes.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

packdaddy    736

its just like in yugioh my niggas

yall niggas got tech for yall regionals

my niggas got tech for our regionals

glock nines and they call me reggie miller based god

• Upvote 6

Soul    7984

it's not regional. you are just going after dumb, childish broads. which is cool, if easy, semi-reliable pussy (immature teenage girls e-whores) is your thing. by semi-reliable i mean, there is some risk involved (other dudes, dumb shit in general), and there is also the chance that she might just ditch you first before you ditch her, which i try to avoid due to issues of my own. i prefer the mature, extremely reliable and easily controlled pussy. ya feel me?

• Upvote 5

SSJ Grumpig    5711

do what i do when people try to drag me into their super awesome cool dramalives

"idc lol!"

it helps filter out the people that suck

packdaddy    736

it's not regional. you are just going after dumb, childish broads. which is cool, if easy, semi-reliable pussy (immature teenage girls e-whores) is your thing. by semi-reliable i mean, there is some risk involved (other dudes, dumb shit in general), and there is also the chance that she might just ditch you first before you ditch her, which i try to avoid due to issues of my own. i prefer the mature, extremely reliable and easily controlled pussy. ya feel me?

dude, lol. you're psychoanalyzing me all wrong bruh.

i'm 21 years old. i don't go for dumb childish broads. i'm a senior at a great university with more amazing pussy than half of this forum dreams of.

"mature" girls don't let you control them. lol. idk what kinda planet you're living on homie. it gotta be regional. for real. send some of those bitches my way then. the fuck.

• Downvote 16

+Paxman    4811

I don't see why great universities offer greater pussy. Hot chicks are both smart and dumb, and some go to shitty universities.

Anyway, girls who cry about tweeting or who you were talking with prior to a relationship, or who you talk with on a total friend level during the relationship, the fuck them off. 

If you wanna play the game and fuck them, then play the game, stop talking to other bitches and watch your tweets and fuck them.

• Upvote 10

packdaddy    736

I don't see why great universities offer greater pussy. Hot chicks are both smart and dumb, and some go to shitty universities.

Anyway, girls who cry about tweeting or who you were talking with prior to a relationship, or who you talk with on a total friend level during the relationship, the fuck them off. 

If you wanna play the game and fuck them, then play the game, stop talking to other bitches and watch your tweets and fuck them.

dude.

my campus is 60k. that's why. football 12-0. elite 8 basketball. that's why. we're fuckin sweet man. bitches love blindly bragging about how good they have it in comparison. plus, our athlete bitches are fine. and it's public research university so hoes want the grants.

but yea, i was just asking if anyone had any advice on the subjects. generally i dont give a fuck but many girls tell me flat out my tweets are reasons why they dont talk to me lol. im just too real. thats all

• Downvote 33

Soul    7984
too real for the real pussy. and I wasn't psychoanalyzing you at all. what I was saying in a nutshell is bitches that care about social media are way too immature to go out with. otherwise it's fine to hit.
  • Upvote 3

+rei+    35365
On some level you're a nerdy white meteorologist so talking all nigga thug lyfe might not be the best move

Seriously I think you'd have better success if you prep'd up and started trying to impress smart girls - I mean aren't you in the fucking sciences on scholarship? Just saying I've gotten laid by telling a girl the order of keys on a keyboard without looking, there is a market for nerds and smart people
  • Upvote 26

packdaddy    736

On some level you're a nerdy white meteorologist so talking all nigga thug lyfe might not be the best move

Seriously I think you'd have better success if you prep'd up and started trying to impress smart girls - I mean aren't you in the fucking sciences on scholarship? Just saying I've gotten laid by telling a girl the order of keys on a keyboard without looking, there is a market for nerds and smart people

eh. i'm a really well rounded person. i'm just me.

i do try to impress smart girls though. my major is just one of those majors that i don't interact with most girls in the first place. the maths and sciences i took generally were full of males because engineering. and at OSU a lot of girls stray away from science because it's such a huge university. not to say i haven't met a few or anything, but a lot of the girls at my college don't really look for anything serious. which i try to do first, but if i can't get something consistent, i'm definitely down to get laid.

i feel like the "nerd" market at OSU is way different because the nerds there are way nerdier than anybody even on DG, and what we consider "nerdy" is pretty normal there.

Aaron    1978

i never take facebook or any other social media other than texting seriously. i will just write any immature shit i can think of:

luking gud babezzz xoxoxox

hi how r u thanx 4 da... just hav to say u cant denii u luk bewtiful!

writing "lol delete" on good photos of them

its too exhausting to think shit over the internet like facebook matters. if i talk on private message, i'll talk normally. otherwise i literally just use FB to have fun, comment/like on most of what i see and leave it after that. 

i will NEVER be serious over facebook. the most i'll do is organise charity event and invite people. i won't type up angry statuses or happy statuses or any bullshit like that because i just don't see a point. i post funny shit on my friends walls, funny/semi-flirty/inside jokes on girls walls etc. 

if u keep everything low-impact, funny and non-serious... no one can call you out on who you do or don't message because its "just a joke"... even tho we playa always have alternative motivEZ B}

• Upvote 6

+rei+    35365

eh. i'm a really well rounded person. i'm just me.

i do try to impress smart girls though. my major is just one of those majors that i don't interact with most girls in the first place. the maths and sciences i took generally were full of males because engineering. and at OSU a lot of girls stray away from science because it's such a huge university. not to say i haven't met a few or anything, but a lot of the girls at my college don't really look for anything serious. which i try to do first, but if i can't get something consistent, i'm definitely down to get laid.
i feel like the "nerd" market at OSU is way different because the nerds there are way nerdier than anybody even on DG, and what we consider "nerdy" is pretty normal there.

I think you might be only half right on this, with the other half being they think the same way but are too antisocial to get out there.

You've got the game to get an antisocial girl ;p
  • Upvote 1

ggggg    3694
Wait that 1 nigga is trying to brag about going to Ohio state? Is this brain bodkinz 2.0
  • Upvote 21

+Paxman    4811

dude.

my campus is 60k. that's why. football 12-0. elite 8 basketball. that's why. we're fuckin sweet man. bitches love blindly bragging about how good they have it in comparison. plus, our athlete bitches are fine. and it's public research university so hoes want the grants.

but yea, i was just asking if anyone had any advice on the subjects. generally i dont give a fuck but many girls tell me flat out my tweets are reasons why they dont talk to me lol. im just too real. thats all

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or you really think beautiful people don't go to shitty schools.

• Upvote 1

+canasian    4170

Wait that 1 nigga is trying to brag about going to Ohio state?

You make this too easy.

BigDongStudios    3557

dude.

Everything about this post is terrible. I really wish you were trolling.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

»orangeeyes    12184

football 12-0. 

when did that happen ;)

»TRUMPOLOGIST    14499

generally i dont give a fuck but many girls tell me flat out my tweets are reasons why they dont talk to me lol. im just too real. thats all

Eric Caudill ‏@noworldforeric1h

Why you feel like shit the entire time you taking a huge shit then you get out the bathroom and your whole life outlook change tho

Eric Caudill ‏@noworldforeric1h

I think I'm the fat white bitch whisperer. It's always fat ugly chicks that hit on me.

Tommy Pickles IV ‏@TopNotchFonz17h

Women love to friend zone me

Retweeted by Eric Caudill

seriously!! ‏@jonathanjoe7622 May

Vagina + ninja -------- Vagininja Cause I never see them...

Retweeted by Eric Caudill

keep keepin it real brother

• Upvote 41