Grimey

goals for summer

Grimey    8106

Get my G1. - Been holding this one off for way too long and I need to get my license asap. 

Volunteer at an animal shelter.

Gain at least 40lbs and quit looking skinny. 

Resume boxing and basketball as primary hobbies. 

Go skydiving. 

Get a tattoo. 

If time permits; get a job. 

will update as the summer continues. 

posting this on dgz so that every time I get on dgz I have a constant reminder of what I have left to do. hopefully some other people need help organizing their thoughts and can post them in this thread too, however. time to get to work dgz!

• Upvote 1

Loz    3641

learn french

visit community library once a week

reconnect with friends

that's all

• Upvote 1

Model    864

Lose another 25 pounds, put 3k into the bank, continue being awesome.

+rei+    34354

40 pounds is unrealistic nigga

assuming a 10 week summer.. yeah 30 would be pretty much peak.

+rei+    34354
actually i was being stupid and was thinking weight LOSS so im double wrong.

I think you underestimate how substantial 40 lbs is - thats an entire big ass CRT monitor.

My goals are to continue losing weight and to get laid. Keepin it simple

»neptune    3789

get tone

get a job

learn some basketball

find another hobby aside from ygo

school

learn some self control/restraint

• Upvote 1

Aaron    1969

pass my exams

fuck 10 hookers

sort out my style

learn to drive

do good in gym/add 5-10kg of mass

do some PUA stuff .. i dunno, i really enjoy listening to that shit. i actually find it interesting and i want to drink less so i think it might help. 

• Upvote 1

Faint    5574

worst part is aaron im not sure if you're actually serious about the hooker thing 

-get far more physically fit

-spend at least 85% of the summer drunk/drinking

-earn enough dollah to get me through my last year at uni comfortably

-at least two holidays

nathanial swank    7455

get a license

get a job

drop a few songs

visit taiwan

get a good understanding on the Chinese language and keep learning it

continue clearing face up

draw more

be awesome

listen to more music

do community service

• Upvote 3

CooP    84

Get a license

Get a new job

meet girl of dreams

try and get in shape

try to not remember the past

3/5 of these things I'm feeling fairly confident in.

Good luck with your goals everyone, hope y'all remember to come back and edit your posts when you complete some!

• Upvote 2

+canasian    4105

Primary goal for the summer is to lose weight and go back to school looking/feeling better (definitely put on some weight over freshman year from stress eating/99% of dining hall food being fried or covered in some form of sugar, and it put me in a really shit mood for most of the spring semester). Already down 10 pounds, I have an extremely unrealistic goal set for myself but 25-30 by the end of August seems reasonable.

I'd like to say that I plan to do well at the summer camp where I work this year, but being honest with myself a) it'll probably be my last year working there since next year I'll have the course experience to pick up a real internship, and b) if they really wanted me around that badly they'd have promoted me or at least taken me out of the fucking pay-freeze after three years without a raise; so the truth is I just want to remain under the radar so nobody has a problem with me and I stay on good terms with the head of recreation who's a close friend of my parents.

In the fall I need to pull out all the stops to get my GPA up since I was screwed over by my POS econ TA last semester, but that's a bridge to cross when I get to it.

• Upvote 2

Bazoo    5674
be the best goddamn camp counselor the world has ever seen
accomplish the start of my pokemon research
complete a free online course or two
  • Upvote 1

Naythin    4650

Posting here so in an attempt to not be a failure. Pretty much the same as everyone else

-Start bike riding

-Get a job

-Start reading more

-Figure my life out

-Stop smoking 

+Digbick    7216

- learn how to read japanese (so i can play my imported copy of hyperdimesion neptunia idol pp)

-get my muscles back

-get a girlfriend for once

-get gold in LoL

-help my friend to get to master in cod blops2

• Upvote 1

gotta get a 3.0 or i get kicked out (lol i ended up changing my degree anyway fuck the police)

lose some more weight so i can get better at rugby and show all the faggots who say im shit that they're fucking awful. like i play for the social aspect and its decent cardio but when im playing fucking the lowest grade in a 3 team rugby club and having people be like 'disappointing effort' no shit, we're the fucking bottom of the barrel. i scored my first try in years a few weeks ago so that was a plus.

get a decent poker bankroll going and master mttsng's, kinda gonna look into 100NL too because based off the coaching vids ive seen it seems to be full of fish that just burn their cash. apparently 100NL HU games are full of idiots who just want to donk their entire buy in too so maybe mastering headsup is worth it too. wayyy too many leaks in my game atm

play some ygo on the side, kinda sad i didnt get to play as much leading up to nats and scrubbing was kinda gay because i had this streak going of consecutive tops and it got broken by going 1-2-1 its kinda gay to mention it but just seeing how terrible most people are made me realise that all i need to do is stay up to date and play with the brady bunch a bit more then theres no way i can't just comeback for locals/regs when im home from college and play for the lulz but also rape souls :)))

with all of this i kinda want to make some cash somehow so i can travel during the holidays, been meaning to do it but keep blowing my money on excessive things. need to invest in cheaper drugs/alcohol (bottom of the barrel with codeine and bagged wine atm) for when i party

oh and smoking a little less maybe phasing it out entirely idk i still love a cheeky durry. prob fuck some more girls too thats always nice

#australianwords

SteveK    929

Get fit and improve my cardio/diet

Read more (goal is a book a month)

Find a good job

Volunteer more

Figure out what I want to do with my life