Monsters:
1529A5CF-0210-4CFF-B004-C55E2FC2643A-5169-000004EEB00A4650_zpse57887da.jpg
Spells:
CC14747F-C5F8-47B7-8AFD-6C7EA5AF7AB8-5169-000004EEBAF8DBB1_zps79109de4.jpg

Traps:
267416D4-CED2-4C9F-B1F7-BE1F6AF684E8-5169-000004EEC7C13D78_zps11fec27c.jpg

Side Deck (for now, need help with it)
6B9ED056-1A55-49A1-A1A6-0EAADE47BB88-5169-000004EED78FDB1A_zps6d39d81e.jpg

Extra (Shock Master, Diamond Dire Wolf, Abyss Dweller, Cowboy will be in there shortly once I get them in the mail)
5F461375-20ED-47BE-9AEA-D173830064CF-5169-000004EEDEDBFB5F_zps8eba5bc3.jpg

Hey guys, So let me explain a few things first

- 1 Rabbit due to deck lockdowns and Imperial Iron Wall and to prevent a dead card late game
- 2 Kerykeion because of Imperial Iron Wall
- 3 Mandragora over 3 T-bird or Kerykeion because I feel it is mandatory to run 3, helps get out ophion easier
- 3 Veiler, 2 Maxx C seems to be the right fit for me

- 3 Deck Lockdown because it stops so many decks, it allows me to set up then lockdown my opponent, yes it conflicts with rabbit, ophion, rota, but it hurts prophecy, dragons, mermails, alot
- 3 pandemic after listening to everyone's advice, you were all right. 3 >2
- 2 Dress because I do not have a third and even if I did I dont know what I would put in for it, thoughts?
- No dark Hole/ Heavy because of my s/t lineup and I just dont find dark hole to be needed

- 3 EEV- for prophecy/dragons (even though it doesnt really hurt them at all)
- 3 IIW- for dragons/prophecy/mirror match hate
-2 Compulse ( thinking about running 3), thoughts?

Side Deck- I need alot of help on it, im not sure if i should stick to this and side into a more control based deck for game 2, or if I should side droll n locks/electric viruses etc...If someone could help me out and give me a side deck list for this deck it'd be much appreciated

Extra Deck- pretty self explanatory, as i stated  the four cards i need are coming in the mail.

To explain the deck:
Traditional evilswarm lineup with a few modifications so I could squeeze in alot of anti meta to increase my chances against dragons/prophecy. I always set up ophion then support him with my back row. Its a bit of an unconventional deck but the anti meta aspect really tackles this format head on, and especially for nats or a regional where alot of people run dragons/prophecy it is helpful to have these cards mained.
 Thank you for looking, any and all help is appreciated

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Mercy    408

Why do you have 2 separate threads in the Garage for the same deck?

Completely Different Deck since i switched, still evilswarms, Not sure how to delete previous thread. I also posted pictures and actually explained about this different deck.

wonderPreaux    1408

Completely Different Deck

still evilswarms

you could just edit your original thread to reflect the changes made. also, since deck lockdown/IIW require you to at least have a main phase before playing them, i question the logic of having fewer rabbits or kerykion, just play them out to get your ophion asap, then do your thing. you say yourself its about ophion + backrow, but all that backrow comes after the ophion summon. if you really do open ophion + lockdown/IIW and then proceed to draw nothing but extra rabbits/kerykions, that does suck, but it is highly unlikely.

Mercy    408

Completely Different Deck

>still evilswarms

you could just edit your original thread to reflect the changes made. also, since deck lockdown/IIW require you to at least have a main phase before playing them, i question the logic of having fewer rabbits or kerykion, just play them out to get your ophion asap, then do your thing. you say yourself its about ophion + backrow, but all that backrow comes after the ophion summon. if you really do open ophion + lockdown/IIW and then proceed to draw nothing but extra rabbits/kerykions, that does suck, but it is highly unlikely.

Wow I actually didn't even think of that. in the future i will do that. And good point, I'm not sure i'd like another rabbit though. Right now as is i have terrible luck as i always seem to draw 2 heliotrope when i open sometimes, but it happens to everyone. I'd probably add a 3rd kerykeion over a second rabbit but I don't know for what.

wonderPreaux    1408

Rabbit is, with no setup, a t1 ophion. i would definitely advocate for it being at 2, as well as kerykion at 3. raw numbers say you have 5.4% chance of opening 2+ heliotropes, you cant hold back on an amazing opener just because of a recent run of bad luck.

Mercy    408
[quote name="wonderPreaux" post="3512810" timestamp="1372394561"]Rabbit is, with no setup, a t1 ophion. i would definitely advocate for it being at 2, as well as kerykion at 3. raw numbers say you have 5.4% chance of opening 2+ heliotropes, you cant hold back on an amazing opener just because of a recent run of bad luck.[/quote] Well put what do you propose I should take out?

Mercy    408
Side deck has been updated