Yu Yevin

Legendary Collection 4: Joey’s World

CLuTCH    63

HARPIES TIER 0

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

»Jeff Jones    13265

I think they did a real solid job with The Seal.

Making an unplayable card in this set seems like such a waste.

So 5 years from now they will make a playable version of Card of Last Will?

Maybe they weren't allowed to make it as playable as Seal?

Donnie    2189
Honestly why bother it's not as if the card was iconic, would have preferred Hermos or something.

Nate1080    1244

Honestly why bother it's not as if the card was iconic, would have preferred Hermos or something.

They should've made playable versions of the Legendary Dragons imo. That shit will sell like no one's business.

• Upvote 1

»Pharaoh Atem    15779

That display case also kills doubters' hopes that the other tins weren't the other Dragon Rulers.

Machete    242

does anyone know where to buy these in bulk for less than $25 ea? i find it ridiculous, maybe im not searching hard enough

Matticus    2253
Lack of Red-Eyes on the box is a little disappointing.

Also, looks like the big cardboard mat you get will have the Phoenix Formation on it. That's pretty cool.

Justin.    735

Lack of Red-Eyes on the box is a little disappointing.

Also, looks like the big cardboard mat you get will have the Phoenix Formation on it. That's pretty cool.

I agree, but at the same time it does make since considering he gave it to Yugi during the Battle City arc. 

Hopefully there's a new art for Red-Eyes in this set that we haven't gotten yet.

Donnie    2189

Isn't this based off the Doma Arc where he in fact used Red Eyes multiple times.

Justin.    735

Isn't this based off the Doma Arc where he in fact used Red Eyes multiple times.

Idk. I don't remember much about the series since it was nearly 10 years ago lol.

Donnie    2189
K as a die hard fan boy who has watched the show in the past 3 years I'll tell you it was.

biki    567

Konami wernt allowed to really put cards of last will in the set; as they already had gone to their import limit; however on top of this would also need to remake the effect; so instead of going through all the problems and to put it in the set they came to the agreement that the card would not be legal for play but would be allowed into the set.

• Downvote 5

Konami wernt allowed to really put cards of last will in the set; as they already had gone to their import limit; however on top of this would also need to remake the effect; so instead of going through all the problems and to put it in the set they came to the agreement that the card would not be legal for play but would be allowed into the set.

This is not true. What even are you.

• Upvote 1

TonySK    618

I was hoping we'd get the other Gilford the Lightning art in this set, but judging by the boxart we won't.

BTW, does anybody know what those things are with Yugi on them in the bottom right of the display case?

Jvizzle87    55

Since the shadow specters box is already on display, does that mean that they already made all the cards in english with the correct text etc? Or is that just for display purposes with like fake cards inside or something lol

Dank Memeston    1716

they could be on there or they could not. it doesnt really matter to us at all since we wont ever see whats in them anyways. it could have them since by now they would obviously have done test runs and such and if they plan to bring them to anyone (idk why, business?) to show off and such they could have actuall cards in them so they can test, etc. or whatever. like it said, it doesnt matter to us unless you plan on making a huge ass commotion at the thing to try and steal it which is retarded. lol

edit: thot was talking about judgment... or maybe i wasnt? idr

»Jeff Jones    13265

Since the shadow specters box is already on display, does that mean that they already made all the cards in english with the correct text etc? Or is that just for display purposes with like fake cards inside or something lol

if my brain can remember things correctly, shadow specters should be complete in text. Ie all the card text and imports/tcg cards are good to go. I doubt it's actually printed yet tho