Wes

Monogatari Series: Second Season

Guru    736

When Kaiki said what was in her closet I lost it.  Amazing arc, need more, etc.

Also am I the only one who loves the opening for this arc?  It was cool seeing the transition between old and new age anime.  Shaft always add those little touches that makes it just a little bit better imo.

Oh God this last arc was amazing. 

Idk which part I loved the most about this series 

[spoiler]Nadeko going all yandere psycho at the end of Nadeko Medusa, Kaiki being epic with the finishing blow being dealth by Ougi at the end, or getting to see the return of a full powered Kiss Shot Acerola Orion Heart Under Blade. Need more so badly. [/spoiler]

+Urthor    10227

ftr I've probably played this video for about 3 hours a day on auto-loop the past week

2:25 yes

HououinKyouma    811

The amount of monkey in my life is lacking. Miyui is <3. 1 more week.

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNOgmmRe9V4[/spoiler]

+Urthor    10227

Soon. 

Soon.

Sunday marathon gonna be sweet af

+Urthor    10227

I've been hammering f5 on nyaa all day tbh

Damn the Crunchroll rippers for edging out the resub community.  Now when something like this drops, nobody's alive to chuck an all nighter and throw it out on a quick turnaround.   

• Upvote 1

Damn the Crunchroll rippers for edging out the resub community.  Now when something like this drops, nobody's alive to chuck an all nighter and throw it out on a quick turnaround.   

Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? 

• Upvote 1

Candela    546

So I'm kind of confused here...Why is this different from every other anime in terms of fansubbing?

+Urthor    10227

because it's a randomly scheduled 1 off marathon at a weird time that ppl weren't prepared for or expecting.  

+Urthor    10227
Episode 1 just went up!

»antispiral    1005

Well, I mean, when CR provides the best subs around (generally), I'm happy when a series is picked up by CR and then ripped by HorribleSubs.

And it's not like other subbers don't exist and work on non-CR series-- they just don't feel like wasting manpower when CR does it, because CR releases will tend to be more popular than theirs.

Final_Vent    2864

marathoned through this, twas good. My thoughts (out of order):

[spoiler]
-So Kaiki lived! And I wonder why he has such a policy on meats. And DEAR GOD CAN THIS NIGGA SPRINT DAT FORM THOUGH

-I wonder why he's pushing her to like meat so much, he acts different/more nice cause of her connection to Gaen probably

-I can't remember or not, but was Ougi flat-chested? Yah that sudden "oh btw I'm a guy" thing was kinda weird, if he's even a guy....or human...

-Her mom seems like a bitch, but it's probably just something like her being hard on her to teach her something or something to that light

-Kanbaru don't like dunks, nuh uh girl u off the waifu list (proceeds to dunk on bitch at last episode, all is well again)

-Was Araragi popular/famous at school? Don't get why everyone at school reacted when his name was dropped

-Weird seeing Araragi and Kanbaru switch on their usual tsukkomi/boke roles

[/spoiler]

~NettLEs~    73

Watched through the Commie release today, god damn every time a new season of this comes out I am reminded of how much I adore the Nisoisin + Shinbo combo.

• Upvote 1

Final_Vent    2864

Tsukimonogatari gets 4 episodes on New Year's Eve.

marathoned through this, another great watch

• Upvote 3