Sign in to follow this  
Sharpman

Essex vs. Most Wanted

Fierce    491

giving this until tonight.

or at least wait until two people get on we'll have people on tonight and chris has been on a lot lately -.-

»Barron    7989

yeah but the fact that this has been up for like 30days+ is a problem. i mean i could ignore this and idk when it'll finish but i'd rather get this out of the way before the new format hits so we can focus on warring and put this behind us.

Fierce    491

yeah but the fact that this has been up for like 30days+ is a problem. i mean i could ignore this and idk when it'll finish but i'd rather get this out of the way before the new format hits so we can focus on warring and put this behind us.

but none of them have been on really today :/ Relianah hasn't been on in two days and the most recent was 7 hours ago by jono and 10 hours by jeremy

Ryan    473

chris and jesse are the only players still on our team lol

»Relianah    4515
I'll probably start warring more aftrr this weekend, been super busy with work/Toronto testing

»Barron    7989

sorry but it's been like almost 2 months that this has been going on. Since Most Wanted has been more active on the thread i'd have to give them the win. Embarrassing that this has gone far too long.