+Urthor    10206

I think you wrote Wheeler when you meant Carisse or w/e Canadian Marcus' surname is.  But yea, inf proof that inf hours gets inf results

GJ get a haircut 

• Upvote 2

Raylulz    1763

Nice of Rich and Gilles to try to get you a feature and to give you a spellground. Congrats on going undefeated in swiss. Congrats on topping nats. And congrats on going to worlds! And don't be too bummed about the road it's w/e. Hope you have fun at worlds and do amazing!

• Upvote 1

+mmf+    23127
love u
  • Upvote 1

Soul    7991

pleasure seeing you come full circle bro. you def deserved this after all the time you put in on dgz, and i was pulling for you to go all the way once i learned of you being undefeated. shame i couldnt be there with the rest of the bunch, but i guess there is always next year! congrats brotha, enjoy it, and good luck at worlds although i doubt you'll need it at this point.

• Upvote 1

+mmf+    23127
u deserve this so much
  • Upvote 5

+mmf+    23127
when i heard u were going to g3 i was at a restaurant and i went to the shitter so i could stick my hands up for the spirit bomb and it wouldnt be socially unacceptable
  • Upvote 49

»Sharpman    4867
I'm glad it sunk it when I told you so but holy shit you deserved this so much. You were miles ahead of the competition and it shows

It was great meeting you guys and looking forward to getting my ass kicked by you infinite times to prepare you for worlds
  • Upvote 3

m043286    161

Take that same confidence into worlds and you can quite easily win. 

• Upvote 3