Phaze    92

I was in that thread the whole time, hoping that you'd make it to the very top, but then you lost in top-8 and I was gutted. Then it was said that the Worlds match could bring you there, and opening with such an ass-hand and topping the glowing burner at the perfect time must be the moment where you became yugi, when fucking won it. GOOD JOB MAN, I can't congratulate you enough for making it, and it was a good Monday to burn on , sitting at the laptop, hoping and witnessing a DGz player to rise to the top!

#dieentrückungisthier

• Upvote 1

RedSceptile    179
All I will say is rapture you inspired me to honestly start playing again and realize that through hard work and dedication anything is possible.

#therapturehassavedme
  • Upvote 3

Wes    299
GJ man I always thought you were an amazing player from the way you played on dn so you doing so well wasn't a surprise to me

better get that deck profile soon
  • Upvote 1

DarthChocoboz    298

Congratulations on the worlds invite and the amazing run, i havent ever seen you play or spoken to you but i was really pulling for you towards the end. I told my friends to fuck off to watch the thread and see how you were doing.

• Upvote 1

Im so proud of you. We both got random matchups too haha

Wish i tested the ddv more when i suggested it, im pretty sure i cut it 3 games after. 

congrats, this might be the most deserving top ive seen

• Upvote 2

»Draigun    6854

I'm still pissed that my request got cockblocked by the "opponent's flight" and the presentations and shit. Nonetheless, may the energy of my Scapegoat Poker Chips will you to a massive ass pot as Worlds, friend. :)

• Upvote 2

sb24stk    298

great job.

I cant believe I didnt get to introduce myself but i did get to see how well youre doing in the tournament because your name is on top of my name in pairings.

• Upvote 1

Axelerator    107
Good shit man i saw ur games and was in awe in how well you played. Wreck shit at worlds bro. Also pos for best in the world. #theraptureiscomingtovegas
  • Upvote 1

+mmf+    23072

if u had lost in the 5th/6th place playoff that sure would have been a scar that never h3aled

• Upvote 12

»Relianah    4538

It was impossible, he had me chanting theraptureiscoming and the energy from all pure hearted duelist for the final spirit bomb K.O.

speaking of which some of the judges were getting really mad at me for saying that lel 

• Upvote 1

SrkyBoy    29

Good Job Rapture,best of luck at worlds!! Lets hope that America or Europe wins this thing :D We will help ya playtest for worlds to make ya WIN IT!!And is there anything you would change post numbers hunters considering that master of blades is OP?

• Upvote 2

El Scorcho    225
Glad I had the nerve to step into your circle of friends and say hi. Nice to meet you.

Great job and I'll be rooting for you at Worlds.
  • Upvote 1