Kyary    2424

So is Alex's cat shirt trend what gets the wins?  Because I might need to invest a few thousand into those.

• Upvote 1

Slashtap    2347

All of my opponents. Fortunately, every single one of my opponents that I played throughout all 11 rounds of swiss were super nice, never sharked me on a thing, knew all their rulings, and were extremely courteous. I think across all my matches all weekend, I called a judge for a ruling one time, and that was because I was unaware Spellbook of the Crescent didn't reveal the card it added randomly. Truly, I couldn't have asked for a better weekend in terms of sportsmanship.

That is like catching a shiny Ho-oh

• Upvote 13

A Loli    1924
[quote name="Kyary" post="3525068" timestamp="1373968812"]So is Alex's cat shirt trend what gets the wins?  Because I might need to invest a few thousand into those.[/quote] yes -yes- luv u backwards r apture treat my deck well i will send more kitten shirts
  • Upvote 3

»Audioslayne    909

Great report and an overall great job.  I ended up leaving the pier during the t16, but I got a chance to watch you play round 3 [I was the randy guy with the dgz shirt watching you right next to Alex when we didn't even know we were teammates] and had the pleasure of rooting you on vs tsgreen and in the t32.

It truly is great to see someone who put in so much work have it pay off, congratulations.

Oh and that tweet Gilles found about you that was all in Spanish except for dgz, aaron, and 'jajajaja' pretty much made my weekend.  #theraptureiscoming.

• Upvote 1

Doodlebug    613

Congrats on the top, good sir.  I wish you all the best in your testing, practice, and in the world championship.

Someone needs to send this man a DGz shirt to wear in Vegas!

• Upvote 1

Nas    847

I didn't even know you and I was stoked for your wins. Good shit man. I enjoyed watching you throughout top cut. Congratulations, and good luck at worlds.

• Upvote 1

Slashtap    2347

Congrats on the top, good sir.  I wish you all the best in your testing, practice, and in the world championship.

Someone needs to send this man a DGz shirt to wear in Vegas!

Pretty sure he's required to wear the jersey Konami makes for him though

• Upvote 1

I didn't even know you and I was stoked for your wins. Good shit man. I enjoyed watching you throughout top cut. Congratulations, and good luck at worlds.

I was the same way, once I heard you were first after swiss, I immediately thought, "ok, Rapture's got this." knowing you only through your posts in the dragon discussion thread. I saw you a couple times while I was wandering around the convention center, but you always looked busy so I never said hi. 

Congrats on making it to worlds.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»Exhale    6627
And I helped >_>

right?
RIGHT??

Lolzzzz congrats, my friend :)
  • Upvote 1

Groot    526

Congratz dude, I was HONORED to give forth my energy for the destruction of ygo.

#theRapturewillwinworlds

• Upvote 1

+rap tap    20151

the comments are so awful it pains my glute

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23482

this is disgusting i cant believe he would rub his cards on himself what a pervert

• Upvote 2

emblem    1211

congrats rapture. i have barely played for a while but you were a beast with wind-ups and a legitimately nice person and i can see from everyone else that you put in even more work for this format. well deserved and good luck at worlds

• Upvote 1

Im still in awe from how you have evolved as a player in such a short period of time. 

Once again, congrats and ill be rootin for yo ass

• Upvote 3

Matt Bishop    2377

Congrats on the top 6 and see you at worlds! :)

• Upvote 1

Congrats, Rapture. Was watching you in the standings all weekend and I was so mad when I saw you out in the top 8...

Fortunately they had posted a pic of the top qualifiers and I remembered what you look like, so I was super happy.

Also I wondered why you didn't get a feature lol.

• Upvote 1

LFN    3183

I am going to read everything you post now in your voice

• Upvote 6