Razmakazi

Breaking Bad

Arshen    3898
I could totally see it happening at the last second of the episode, setting up the "dangerous decision."

Myth    95
I mostly see a huge conflict on hanks part if and when he figures out that Heisenberg is walt. He clearly cares for Walt, and if he finds out Walt is the one paying for his physical therapy before he finds out that he's the drug king pin he's been searching for then I don't see how he could live with himself busting Walt. then there's the fact he never would have been shot in the first place if not for walt. will he figure that out or not? will walt tell him?

When you really think about all the secrets Walt has and how it impacts nearly every single character in that series it's almost overwhelming to think about how it will all play out. Walt's saved Jesse's life but also let the woman he loved choke on her own fucking vomit and over dose. poisoned the kid of his later lover. fuck.

jesse will probably shoot him. i know i would. but walt doesnt give a fuck. he's faced death.

honestly this show is so good i can't believe it's on basic cable.
  • Upvote 1

»infinite    2317
[img]http://www.teefury.com/products_large_images/battle/1344374342_TFX2-082_151451.jpg[/img]
  • Upvote 4

»orangeeyes    11864
So how many half measures has Mike taken this season?
  • Upvote 2

»KZA    15
[spoiler] [img]http://i.imgur.com/30juc.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
  • Upvote 9

»Ocelot    2319
Gliding O'er (Over) All is a poem by Walt Whitman (WW)

[color=#fff0f5][size=4][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gliding o'er all, through all,[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#fff0f5][size=4][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Through Nature, Time, and Space,[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#fff0f5][size=4][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As a ship on the waters advancing,[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#fff0f5][size=4][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The voyage of the soul--not life alone,[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#fff0f5][size=4][b][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Death, many deaths I'll sing.[/font][/b][/size][/color]
  • Upvote 2

I agree about the half measures thing, but Mike has been forced into it because of his granddaughter, he has had to change all his Ideals, all that makes perfect sense to him, due to this situation he is now involved with, and the socialpath that is now his psuedo-boss.

If Walt kills Hank, oh my lord... but i dunno will it come to that? could walt kill his brother in law just to protect his Empire of dirt?

Myth    95
[quote name='Mr. T' timestamp='1345709111' post='3262718']
why does walt keep saving jesse's stupid ass? i feel like this whole show is riding on jesse fucking up and walt cleaning up
[/quote]

That's part of Jessie's charm I think.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Ultimate Buffalo' timestamp='1344647418' post='3251405']
you wont like walter getting drunk to reveal a plot angle in 4 season then
[/quote]

i just got to this part

LOL

»orangeeyes    11864
[quote name='Mr. T' timestamp='1345709111' post='3262718']
why does walt keep saving jesse's stupid ass? i feel like this whole show is riding on jesse fucking up and walt cleaning up
[/quote]

either you're not watching the same show or you don't want to backtrack and admit you were wrong about your initial assessment of the show
  • Upvote 1

»orangeeyes    11864
also, walt getting drunk and talking about Heisenberg still being out there wasn't a plot device at all.
  • Upvote 1

i dunno, kinda felt like it was. when was the story going before that conversation apart from jesse development? the season was dead on its feet up until that point.

»orangeeyes    11864
Walt wants Hank to catch him eventually, or at least find out he's a meth cook. Plus, he didn't want someone else taking credit for his work. It was completely within Walt's character to do what he did. If you think that was a plot device then you don't understand who Walt is at all.
  • Upvote 4

Light.    48
He didnt want someone else getting the credit for the work. Which is understandable, but if you wouldve stfu then maybe hank gave up his search, who knows tho

I get why walt said that if it was ''smart'' to say it, idk

»orangeeyes    11864
It wasn't smart. Walt is not a rational person.

emblem    1211
Just caught up through 5 seasons of this show in 7 days... so addicting. I had thought there was a chance for a "happy ending" for Walt, but after Buy Out that really just can't happen now. This made me laugh if you haven't seen it yet:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_fcdP0UVqw[/media]
  • Upvote 4

[quote name='pkmn prof. grant' timestamp='1345761757' post='3263186']
i don't see it as walt wanting to get caught, i do think it was just from pride
[/quote]

it was though, if you watch through out the show, he went nuts initially after jesse was cooking his recipe, and in the recent series, the thing about grey matter speech, His pride has been his major pitfall. but yea the only reason i was saying about the drinking thing was the fact the current series was dead on its feet until that point with the story going absolutely nowhere, whilst walt is irrational and proud, everyone is probably right in some regard. i am 80% certain that Hank finds out in the 8th episode.
  • Upvote 1

»orangeeyes    11864
yeah and the show wasn't really going anywhere before Walt decided to cook meth
  • Upvote 2