delta043950

yugioh meet in texas

delta043950    564
We go by who has more expierence dueling my friend is older and has played same amount of time as me but he is doing political science in college at utsa so it fit the job

delta043950    564
Its not a team were just a bunch of people who gather around and play if i find enough people im going to get a loan to open a hobby store in nb

»Sharpman    4801

Its not a team were just a bunch of people who gather around and play if i find enough people im going to get a loan to open a hobby store in nb

NB?

Squiddy    9173
how about team BEATDOWNOTK
  • Upvote 4

delta043950    564
Well see for righ now theres just going to be what i said and thats if i find a mininum of 35people after that if people want other games then well go from there and see where it takes us and first i have to get a business liscence

delta043950    564
Yes defintly this is just going to be a side hobby of mine and it would only be open fridays and saturdays and sundays

delta043950    564
I dont what im doing yet its not going tobe done until after schools over for my senior so like towards the end of 2014 thats when i might open it im still in my senior year of high school so i need to finish it first

delta043950    564
I dont what im doing yet its not going tobe done until after schools over for my senior so like towards the end of 2014 thats when i might open it im still in my senior year of high school so i need to finish it first

»Relianah    4515

oh :( im bord now tho and its tuesday, i wish you were opn alrdy

»rap tap    20154
wow is this still hapining ^^_

»Relianah    4515
I cunt wait 4 hes store!! I lov Cardfight!! Vanguard!

Evolution`    2037

I guess all you need these days to get a large business bank loan is a high school diploma clearly.